Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,909

Wow!

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Morning ladies, I brought our Vitamin C. (I think cmbear would be proud of me.)

I'd eat that "devilish" sandwich in a minute, but I'd pick off the eyebrows and give them to Eph.

• elimar

It's still early...hold on, I've got to take a delivery...

• glennie19
    glennie19 Member Posts: 4,833

(((Mac)))    Agree with the others,, your MO was doing a passive aggressive dance, cuz she thinks you should not come off the tamox.  They get so pissy when we complain of SE's, don't they?

Love that pic of the girl in the bathtub full of Cheetos!  LOL!! And those beverages look very refreshing.

• elimar

So, I invited a few casual acquaintances to stop in to celebrate the Thread-versary, not sure which ones will show up. Already got one email:

"Hey, eli! Probably won't get a chance to stop in later. It's a busy day of Back to School shopping for me and the kids today, and it's all six of them now! You know that Brad isn't going to help out. On his Saturdays at home, he likes to sit around in his underwear and watch Kung-Fu, the old t.v. show. When I b*itch about it, all he says is, "Hey, if I develop this for the big screen, just watch the moola roll in."

Wanted to take this chance to thank you so much for your support when I got my prophy-BMx. You were so right to just put it out there in the open. And, btw, I still owe you one for that day a few years back when we were out shopping with the kids, when Shiloh was having her millionth tantrum and I was ready to lose it, then you handed her that bag of Cheetos and we didn't hear another wimper out of her.

You were a life-saver, my friend. Have a great thread-versary. Talk soon, Angie."

• glennie19
    glennie19 Member Posts: 4,833

LMAO!!   Love it!!!   So glad you are such good friends with Angie!

• elimar

Yeah, we've had our ups and downs. Like I told her, don't get that Billy Bob tattoo, and she got a bit icy over that; but look how that turned out. She's kind of got a wild reputation but, believe me, she's as normal as I am. She has to call me sometimes when her chest gets these weird twinges. I just talk her down and say, "We all get those. Don't panic."

• elimar

If you haven't had breakfast yet, grab a plate....

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

Morning gals. I've got your Cheetos breakfast food right here. I lurk but haven't been posting on here in a while. Congratulations on this page Eli.

Image result for cheetos images big

• staynsane
    staynsane Member Posts: 196

KJSUN- Admittedly my timing sucks, after all the mouth-watering food pics, but I want to mention my go-to (pun intended) whenever I got backed up, usually from coast-to-coast travel. I would have a cup of Smooth Moves tea in the afternoon or evening, and without fail by the next morning it did the trick! Bonus: it tastes good, is inexpensive and stocked at Safeway. It's a caffeine free, "senna stimulant laxative," is non- GMO and organic and doesn't cause me to have cramps. So much better than other options I've tried in the past!

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

ooooo, so glad Angie is staying in touch E. I've always liked her Winking

I woofed down that meatball sub and those Cheetos before bed. Your breakfast looks good but I'm still in the mood for something finger-licking.. That's right:

• elimar

Eph, he IS single now,go for it!

luv!!! Yes, where have you been hiding? Is that a slice of goat chees and Cheetos omelet? Mmmm, I hope so.

SnS, We can just binge on all the calories here and then purge it all out with that tea, no problem.

---------------------------------------------------

Another Email:

Busy rehearsing for the Fall tour next week. Just got a clean mammo from PLBC. Kristi says I'm good to go. Hey, why don't you try and make the D.C. show. Let me know and I'll comp. you. Stevie will be there and he said he'd return your scarf. Later, girlfriend, Suzi."

That's Sheryl, she goes by her middle name with friends. We go way back. She had her DCIS in 2006, and gave me some tips on how to get thru' rads. She used the WalMart aloe vera too. She goes to Pink Lotus Breast Center (same as Angie) and she means her BS, Dr. Kristi Funk. Doubt I'll go out to D.C.; and she should know better...Steven (Tyler) never gives the scarves back!

• luvmygoats

I'm not a Cheetos fan but Rick could probably get me to like them with some coersion.

Image result for rick springfield

• loral
    loral Member Posts: 818

ELI...

• loral

Lunch is on him...

• elimar

Ahahaha!

• eph3_12

yes, pizza PLEASE!!!

imagehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSgL01PuAjc

He wants to give us a concert!!!
  • eph3_12

It's about time for afternoon tea!

• elimar

The invitation has been out for weeks, but the attendance is sparse today. I was bored, so I got out my Ouija Board. Guess who checked in? Linda McCartney. Once I established which disembodied spirit I was communicating with, we got a dialog going.

Eli: So what happened with your BC?

LM: Didn't know until too late! Mets to liver.

Eli: Sorry. I know you kept to a clean lifestyle too.

LM: Sh*t happens.

Eli: What are you up to now?

LM: Hangin' with Paul's mom. You know...doing some haunting...

[Paul McCartney's mother, Mary also passed from BC.] At this point she kind of digressed into trash talking Paul's subsequent wives, Heather ("peg-legged golddiger") and Nancy ("she wears the pantsy.")

Eli: Just wondering...any Earthly regrets, Linda?

LM: That mullet! What was I thinking?

I see her point, but she's being too hard on herself. It was actually kinda cute.

imageimage

• eph3_12

when you are done there, there are more treats in the next room.

• eph3_12

The mullet! UGH! What were we thinking?

• elimar

Eph, so much man-candy, and not so many Middie-gals to enjoy them today.

Sad

Does that mean more for us?

Happy

• eph3_12

I have to take a nap prior to working tonight's shift so I won't be back to finish the party tonight. Hope to see some people show up later tho. Saw Man of Uncle this afternoon. The new boys held their own.

• eph3_12

Yes, E, definitely. And I have to go nap so I'll take a couple of them with me!

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,311

I had to take an out of town friend to lunch and drink margaritas. (sigh) Now 'll probably need to nap before evening when I'm sure this party will get more intense.

• luvmygoats

MMM margaritas. That might be big enough.

Image result for giant margarita image

Or maybe not.

Image result for giant margarita image

• elimar

I'm glad to see you're not napping, luvmygoats.

• elimar

Hey, ladies, sorry to barge in...I'm just lookin' for my hat? Have any of y'all seen it?

• loral

It looks like everyone showed up for dinner........

image.

• loral

and for dessert, we can share...