MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611

Okay Elimar Im done with almost 0 calorie food.

• sheila888
  • elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Seyla, mmm, yum yum caviar!  I meant ALL the food you see on here is zero-calorie, 'cause it is "virtual food."  Eat as much of it as you'd like...we've got more coming.  In fact, heads up, here comes my special treat!

Faith brought the "appetizer" bags of Cheetos earlier.  You could say this is the MAIN COURSE!  Hope you all saved some room for it.  No calories, or at least nothing you can't virtually dance off today.  Enjoy!!!

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

Sorry I'm late - we drove home from the shore today and I'm just getting ready for the party now.  Figure I'll go right to my ball gown.  Sven - a little lower please .... aaaahhhhh, that's right

• elimar

I know what you are thinking...Won't that enormous Cheetos curl leave a lot of doodle dust and crumbs all over the yard?  Yes, normally it would.  But I don't worry 'cause I have a lawn peacock.  Cheetos crumbs is all he lives on.  I've actually trained him to do the tail display thing for a Cheetos curl.  Shoo him away if he starts acting too moochy.

Peacocks!! Pictures, Images and Photos

• elimar
    marlegal, make sure to bring Sven to the party, if he won't mind circulating amongst us with his talented hands.  The virtual man has not been seen for weeks.  I think someone is keeping him in captivity.  Not fair!  I won't name any names, but if I say OG, you will know who my prime suspect is. 
  • ReginaR
    ReginaR Member Posts: 97

[Pink+ribbon+dessert+buffet.bmp] 

PARTY PARTY HERE TO ONE YEAR!  HOORAY!!!!

WAITING FOR THE PINK LIMO TO PICK US UP & MY MIDDLE AGE GALS TO RAISE THEIR GLASSS TO TOAST!!

CONGRATS TO ONE YEAR!

LOVEYA ALL! XOXOXO

• sheila888

Happy Anniversary

• marlegal

oops, was I supposed to wait for someone to open the champagne?  My bad.  Hung darling, would you get some more champagne and pour for the others? (Yup, my cyber man is Hung!!!)  I don't want to strain my wonderfully massaged shoulders and arms.  that's a dear ......

Asian man pouring champagne for girlfriend (1589R-57086 / BLD057768 © Blend Images)

• PauldingMom
    PauldingMom Member Posts: 392

Couldn't decide on a frilly cocktail or a luscious cupcake. ShaBang! the perfect Cocktail Cupcake! 

I've called in a reserve!!!! 

• elimar

So glad no one brought (salmonella scare) deviled eggs.  Have a kebob canape instead.

canapes II Pictures, Images and Photos

• elimar

Fresh batch of drinks lined up on the bar for Happy Hour (or should I say Happy Day?)

drinks Pictures, Images and Photos

• marlegal

Good Lord - look at those drinks!!!  Makes my silly glass of wine here seem a bit underdone!  Oh well, guess I'll have to dance to make myself merry again

Gene Kelly and Rita Hayworth

• marlegal

oh, didn't realize how small that would be -- it's Gene Kelly - one of my all time favs

and I hope you all are getting as many laughs and having as much fine with this thread as I am today!!!!

• PauldingMom

A Toast

HAPPY HAPPY DAY MY LOVELY LADIES!!!  You gals have been so helpful this past year and I only wish this wasn't a "virtual" party.  May our next year be filled with GREAT HEALTHY, TONS OF HAPPINESS and above all GOOD FRIENDSKiss

• elimar

I'll drink to THAT!

• Isabella4
    Isabella4 Member Posts: 1,352

Just popping in from the 'oldbies' threads to wish you ' littlebityoungers' than us all the very best on your 1st birthday.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS TO ALL)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Isabella.

• elimar

I know my house looks of average size on the outside, but you would not believe how spacious my little rumpus room really is.  Check it out.  My friend works at a Clarion hotel and she sent a truck over with banquet seating, and then all I had to do was dye a bunch of old curtains, sheets, a few pillowcases and a couple of sham-wows and voila! my ceiling was draped like the bedchamber of a renaissance king! 

Ballroom Pictures, Images and Photos

Have to change into my evening wear, so go on in, I'll meet you in there.  Hello Isabell4, I'm sure you'd like to stay for a drink and an hors d'oeuvre.

• ReginaR
    ReginaR Member Posts: 97

Ok My Ride here & I pink up a few extra to come & party & I will bring the Fireman with me. I heard they can party with the best!

We are the Best! I can't tell you all ,how much all of you mean to me! Thanks for always being there for me & each other! So Here's to one year!

Let get this party statred!  I am toasting to all my Middle aged Gals & Here to many more years together!  To Many More!!!!

{{{hugs}}} Gina

• PauldingMom

I bought some sugar. Sweetness! (this one's for Joni) 

The place looks great! Good Job. Sham Wows are amazing! 

• elimar

I just could not choose my dress for evening.  First I wanted a gown, but I always seem to stick a heel thru' the hem when I am dancing.  Then I had a beautiful beaded/sequin number.  Never met a sequin I didn't like; but do you know how heavy that is when the whole dress is covered with them?  Decided to slip into a "little black dress," with a light chiffon overlay so there'll be some swing when I dance.  Since I like retro, I think I'll throw on some elbow length gloves and a diamond cuff bracelet. Tres chic!

Chiffon Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes, I hope Eph gets here soon.  She has some catching up to do.

• elimar

I wonder if any musicians will be stopping by to play for us???   Certainly hope so.  Meanwhile, I'll ask the DJ to play a request...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1VkZkg6oa4

I have thought of this song so many times in the past year!

• marlegal

Okay ... had my party dress earlier with Sven,  but now i'm ready to party with strangers ... woo hooo everyone!!!!

• sheila888
    SurprisedSealed
  • Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Sorry I was away for awhile, I had to go and pick up Christina. 

She's celebrating two years of being BC free.  (She's on the lower side of the -ish 38 3/4) We had to wait for her mom,  Nancy Priddy who is also a survivor.

I am so glad we've had this day to celebrate our lives and to see Elimar out of her Pink puppy costume.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!  Loved the music........really got a good giggle out of that.    Great food, great drinks  and really great company!! Love to all. Christine

• elimar

I would like to propose a toast, to all the friends that came to party today and to all of the sister-women that we have met on other threads here since our diagnosis:  Your knowledge has been invaluable, your sincerity demonstrable, your humor unpredictable, your courage enviable; and breast cancer will always suck until it's preventable.  Live well ladies...Cheers!

About Bar Pictures, Images and Photos     Champagne Fountain Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been saving the Moet for a special occasion (even tho' it doesn't come in a box.)  Chug-a-lug!

• elimar

I hope everyone is having a great time.  I would be remiss if I did not provide a few designated drivers to get you all home safely.  The night is still young (especially on the West Coast) but if you need assistance in getting home, just whistle.  Woot-woo!

chippendales Pictures, Images and Photos

• sheila888

Elimar and all Middies it was a great party and Elimar didnt turn to a pumpkin or that fuzzy think after midnight.

I can still see you.

I love champagne.

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

cookie, that's really awesome that you did it.. didnt know you were IN new york... looking forward to Gala!!thanks, Elimar, for the big invitation.!!light and love, 3jaysmom