MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• leisaparis
    leisaparis Member Posts: 326

I'm slightly disappointed...the limo just now came by to pick me up. Hope I didn't miss to much. Sounds like all are having a good time. Guess I'll just make it in time for a night cap. Please have a marguerita ready when I arrive so I can celebrate with everyone.

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Sorry, I'm being driven by each of those handsome young men. Driven home...I mean.....Embarassed

psssst: I'll give you my ratings later.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Barbe........make sure you behave yourself.....those boys have to work tomorrow, they don't need you to wear them out!

• PauldingMom
    PauldingMom Member Posts: 392
  • barbe1958

Too late on the first three!!! OOooops...hehehhehehe I'l slow down now, but gotta tell ya, it's been awhile....sigh....

• chrissyb

Do one for me..........mmmmmm I mean have one for me...........mmmmmmm....well you know what I mean..........

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Barbe, are you still celebrating?

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Uh-oh!  Someone din't make it home last night!

Hangover Pictures, Images and Photos

• Meece

I have to work today, but I am sending someone over to help with the clean-up.

• Meece
  • chrissyb

Hey Barbe..........missing in action!?

• elimar

Thanks Meece!  Virtual party clean-up is so easy, especially with a hunky man-maid or two.  Now come back and fix up your second picture!!!

• Meece
  • Meece
  • faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

It's great to see that we Middies still remember how to throw a party.

Here's to our second year of friendship, support, camraderie and a whole new year of cheetos!!!

xx00xx00xx00xx

• barbe1958

I don't like it when the man has bigger boobs than me. I'm done ladies! No more work for me. PHEW!!!!

• chrissyb

I think you deserve a good long rest.........grab a drink, your choice, put your feet up and relax.   You done good....

• PauldingMom

Hats off to our Hostess with the Mostess! 

• PauldingMom

Sorry to switch things up here. But I am waiting for my surgeon to call me with the results of last Thursdays CAT scan. This "bulge" on my back thing. They said 24 to 48 hours. Then they said after lunch. It's going on 2:30 here and I am going insane.Surprised 

In need of calm reassurance. My DH keeps calling, my Darling kids too. DH is trying to plan a very important business trip around my bulge.  Need something quick before I engage in a full force manic attack of some sort.
    I'm about 90%  sure it's not the big C word but for two weeks now I've been left hanging and living on pain medication which isn't how I like to be, regardless of what I say when I am under the influence.

Bang some drums for me please, eat a bag of donuts for me, throw back some Wild Turkey or better yet, send me some juju vibes ASAP  please! 

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

I have a drum handy.

Will bang it on your behalf.

Waiting is hell.

• barbe1958

I just ate a whack of ju jubes for you! A WHACK!!! That should be good for a TON of good vibes!!!

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,900

Sending good vibes, and recommending that you start calling the doc's office every 15 mintues.  Be polite, but keep calling.  Squeaky wheel, etc 

• PauldingMom

Dear Ladies. I am so f-ing scared. They found lesions on my liver and want me to see my oncologist ASAP. He is on freakin vacation and they said they would see me in a week. I told them that was to long and I want to see someone sooner. They are going to call me tomorrow. Now I've go to go try and talk to my kids and I don't know what to tell them. I am so scared. 

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,900

PauldingMom, I can understand why you are so scared.  I wish I knew something to say to make things easier for you.  I'm sure you'll find the words to tell your kids. 

• bluegems
    bluegems Member Posts: 507

PauldingMom - sending up a prayer.

• barbe1958

Ah crap, sweetie! We're here for you, for what that's worth.....

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

Paulding, I am so sorry to hear this :(  Whatever the best possible outcome is, that is what I'm hoping and praying for on your behalf.  To all the partygoers from last night, I had sooo much fun with that :)  Thanks to the organizers.  Above all, I'm glad I'm not the one on the picnic table!!

• PatMom
    PatMom Member Posts: 322

Praying that they are benign, that the cause is easily found and quickly resolved.

• PauldingMom

Ruled out cyst. My GP is the best. Took my after hour call and talked to me for a good half hour. Kids took it really well. Right now we are praying that it is something else. Back on anxiety drugs that was pretty hard to get off of. This just sucks, but knowing that you all are thinking and praying for me helps more than you will ever know. Gonna go sleep this off. Thanks again my precious friends. 

• elimar

Holy Herculanuem!  P-Mom, that is some devastating news!  Hope you can get in to see the Onc. right away and it turns out to be something benign (like cirrhosis, from your binge last night---just kidding to make you laugh.)  I don't go (HUGGING) up and down the threads, but I'm sending a big one out to you and your family so you won't be too scared.  You are just barely a year out from your Dx.  You sacrificed HAIR to the chemo gods.  That's gotta count for something.  We will all be "waiting to exhale" right along with you, so please tell us what the Onc has to say.

What a difference a day makes!  Yesterday, all the light-hearted merry-making.  Today, the reminder that any one of us could be harboring the beastly little cells within. Yes, it's scary.