MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I vote we adopt this color instead of pink!  Orange cheese dust clashes with our pink tees.

• brazos58
    brazos58 Member Posts: 109

Elimar.... this was my first try at posting a pix ( No i cant vouch for them and I did not know about the cheese doodles).....I could not find a CheetO kind...my personal favorite next to UTZ.....

ty for the Shower advice....I would if I could but these are for my TWIN GREAT ITALIANA NEPHEWS.... for them I got the fluffs so I could bear holding them with my sensitive chest from Hell...... Yippie! I am so excited about those babys.

... I am thinking the LE is the issue with the fluffs as well.... grrrrrr.

I vote for cheese dust ribbons for us.

Chinese food on the way to my house! Stop over and have some.

• zogo
    zogo Member Posts: 19,606

According to Billy Mays, (R.I.P.), the only thing that will get cheese dust out of pink tees is Oxyclean  *tm

I'm thinking it might leave a little faded spot though....hmmm

Brazos  I totally understand putting up with some pain to hold your twin nephews  Smile  Have fun!

• gingersfavorite1
    gingersfavorite1 Member Posts: 134

so sad for PauldingMom,    prayers for great care and healing ~

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

The orange ribbon can be for leukemia awareness OR anti-torture (human rights) OR now that I put it up top in the heading of this thread, it can mean PASS THE CHEETOS, MY SISTERS!

Meece,  LOVE IT!

• raeinnz
    raeinnz Member Posts: 553

Pauldlingmom zwani.com myspace graphic comments

I hope you are out of hospital soon with a plan of attack - looking forward to seeing you back on the boards.  With love, Rae

• Meece

I actually had hear it was for National Supervised visitation, whatever that may be.

But I like "Pass the Cheetos, My Sisters" Best. Actually it is our regular pink ribbon, just after I put it on with my Cheetozy fingers.

• elimar

Brazos, Oh, well, you really DO want to go to the shower then.

Alternative suggestion:  Make a side bet with hub or friend that at least one person will make a wacky, off-the-wall comment about your chest/foobs, then if that does occur (and odds are in your favor) you can still think Moron! but also think I just made some $$$   Takes the sting out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

P-Mom, we are keeping the orange light burning for your return here.

winter orange light Pictures, Images and Photos

• elimar

"Actually it is our regular pink ribbon, just after I put it on with my Cheetozy fingers."

I knew that.

• Meece

We haven't had a full blown cheetos and wine party in nearly a year! 

• elimar

Is that where we all get TUI's (typing under the influence?)

• raeinnz
    lol Elimar - we have a brand of beer over here called "Tui".  A Tui is one of our native birds (beautiful very black and shiney with a little bundle of white feathers under the chin. Noisy and great mimics and they get drunk on nectar and fly about quite strangely at times) but the word will always have a double meaning now - typing under the influnce - rofl.
  • elimar

Well, that is inadvertantly, cross-culturally hilarious!!!   Now that I have a New Zealander rolling on the floor laughing, I would say my day is complete. 

• Meece

Being from down under, would she be rolling of the floor or rolling on the ceiling?

• Meece

I spoke with PM tonight.  I told her we'd have a "Keep PM's spirits up Marathon" so I figure the humor aspect could certainly come from this thread.

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611

Meece...I got it down under you were talking geographically Yes? LOL

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Sorry to hear about PM, so I'm taking a leaf and adding some more orange.

P1030289.jpg picture by chrissyb_bucket

Hope to see you back here soon!

• Meece

Yes Seyla.  Although I don't know if Kiwis are considered as down under as Aussies. (I thought I hit submit when I wrote this before but I must not have,)

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

Okay, I'm doing what I sometimes do ... posting answers as I read them from pages back!  Infomercials ... I got the double chin thing - on springs that you rest on your clavicle and then press down with your chin, release, down, release ... it was only $20 and my damn chin was getting in the way so I figured what the heck.  Well, all I got out of it after using faithfully was a mark on my chest!!

• marlegal

Barbara, lowdown on the event ... I promise before this weekend is out I will.  I just don't have much time in here on weeknights and I really want to capture what I felt - not just write a few words.  Don't mean to be mysterious, and you might be disappointed in the end! 

• marlegal

brazos, we jsut HAVE to meet!!  maybe a day in New Hope?  tell the kid to back off while you're going through treatment - chemo brain affects everyone whether they had chemo or not - it's just a cancer thing!  I love reading your ppsts

• marlegal

Oh crap, shit, f** ... just read of PMom's ordeal.  I'm tired of reading that for my friends .... really tired of it.  Not bad enough we get hit once with this lightning bolt, but to get hit after that just sucks and isn't fair.  I know ... life isn't fair and all that sh*t but really, haven't we paid our fine?  PMom, my heart goes out to you and my prayers are with you and for you.  What else can I do or say?  F

• raeinnz
    Meece - 3/4 or so of NZ is further 'down under' than mainland Aussie - but Tasmania (the island off the bottom of Aussie) is about the same as us.  Where I live we are about equal in latitude to Melbourne Australia (where the Aussie Open is held).
  • 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604
    am so sorry to hear 'bout PM already sent note on threadd. but this just bites the big one. speaking of..never mind, nice nurse, Elimar!!lolwanted to thank all you ladies for help with that song. googled Bob Bennett; asked what female artist dit it. it was in the album" blame it on the one I love" by Kelly Willard (her first solo album, yet..) anyway, he sent me links to her website, she lives not 5 hrs. fom me. ordered the album, and wrote email to her, as well. it really WAS a God thing" with all of you involved. it helped the "crisis of faith " i've been feeling lately. mMY roof is leaking, andf my walls are certainly shakin in the wind lately... so, it just showed me our Dear Lord will go to any lengths to give us, his daughters what we need, when we need it... next,a cure, please?  thinking of you all this eve !
  • Meece

This has been a rough week, so like they say, when the going gets tough, the tough go to wine country.  I will be helping my friend with a chilli cook-off at her winery, so it wil lhelp me get my mind focused on something else.  I will be out of Computer Comm today, but I will surely check back this evening.  Have a great Saturday and party like Cheeto-Lovin' fools!

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Have fun Meece!  and have some chilli for all of us, washed down by a nice vino....lol

• Meece

I forgot, I bought the Vidalia Chop Wizard

I have worn one almost completely out, and would recommend it to everyone, especially if you are obsessive about making perfectly even diced onions.

• Meece

I have also purchased the Mister Steamy Dryer balls, but can't say I've used them enough to give a proper review of them.

• Meece

Yes, I have bought OxyClean, and used to use it regularly.  Somehow I got out of the habit.

• Meece

My mother bought me the Jupiter jack, and it work's great....on DH's phone.  It didn't come with an adapter for mine, but I can send in for one.  If I ever remember to.  Maybe now that DH washed my blue tooth earpiece, I will get on it.