• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

or these?

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I can't tell, is this banana dancing?

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Uh-oh!  Someone's dance partner got chopped up and into my cereal bowl this morning!

• chrissyb

Oh noooooo!!!!!

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Jeannie, you must be so relieved! How are your sons dealing with you at home now? Any questions? Are they relieved you're home? Surprised how good you feel?

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

JMW glad you are back home and feeling good.  I am with elimar my node incension was way more sore than my tumor incension.  I guess becaue no matter what you do you move your arm.  Hope the healing process goes well for you. ((HUGS))

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611

Sorry...couldnt resist!

• leisaparis
    leisaparis Member Posts: 326

(((PM)))     (((JEANNIE))) Well done, good luck & God Bless!!!!!

• JMW
    JMW Member Posts: 33

Yes I agree, the armpit is sorer than than the lump area. They took out 8 more nodes. The dr said they looked good but would have to wait and find out for sure. My kids are staying with their dad for the next 10 days as he took time off work to keep them with him. I will have them over on the weekend. My sister is coming up from Prince Rupert (Northern B.C.) to spend a week with me and help out. Guess its all over now till the chemo starts, late Dec. I believe. Thanks all. Jeannie

• JMW

Oh, and yes they did put a drain in, but I have a nurse coming by each day to empty it and check my dressings! They certainly do take good care!

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Elimar-another one of those laughing perhaps harder than warranted, but "someone's dance partner got chopped up into my cereal" just sent me over the top in gales of laughter.  I'm not sleeping much as I started a 2nd part-time job this week that keeps me up past my bedtime, so maybe that's the culprit-but your post cracked me up (once again!)

• JMW

ELIMAR: I'm afraid I am laughing more than necessary too! That was funny...thankyou.

• Raj20
    Raj20 Member Posts: 783

OMG!  meece the way your bananas dancing, I feel I can dance too and chrissyb  I wish to join there. Really its mind blowing creations. You guys really did superb and make everyone in the dancing mood.  syla888 just think I am also dancing there in the group of line. You know what happen when I was trying  to do salsa with my granddaughter ,that was sometimes in Oct, I got sliped and got my little toes sprain. I always feel I can dance  but if I do always failed everytime. But again today  I am dancing with the inspiration of you guys. Good.

• mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007

Jeannie sending ((healing vibes)) alot of us have been through this  and managed  to keep our spirits up. any questions on Chemo don't hesitate to PM me.

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

too much backlog to read ... eli, love the new pic, as always.  have a few things on my mind tonight family-wise, but always good to stop here and get a laugh and make me smile.  love you all so much :)   here's what my backyard looked like earlier this week ... i love fall :)

• raeinnz
    raeinnz Member Posts: 553

Ladies -

• sheila888

Wonderful Cheetos Loving Sisters...

I have a confession to make. I only had Cheetos once at least quarter century ago when the kids were very young.

As much as I loved it the mess was too much and never bought it again until today..........

I was buying my junk food for the weekend and I got a bag of Cheetos.

Please don't ban me from this threadWinkInnocent

HUGS

• sheila888

Did I get the wrong thing?

Why doesn't it say CheetosFrown

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

WHAT?  S-888, Are you o.k.?  To come forward with such a soul baring confession...why now?  Did the burden of living a Cheetos-scarfing lie just get too much to bear all of a sudden?  And here, all this time, I thought you were right with us thru' snack bags, strange foreign flavors, giant seasonal puffs, and choosing aparrel to match our orange delights!  You had me fooled! 

I'm glad to read that you have already made reparations for your past falsehoods and have purchased an actual bag of Cheetos.  (Doodles are acceptable.)  Your pennance is to enjoy them immensely. 

• sheila888

E...you are too funny. I didn't pretend because i love all snacks.

I inhaled entirety of the bag and it was delicious and I'm full. This is not a word I use more often because I'm always hungryWink. Fingers are stinky no matter how many times I washed it.

My mouth is tingling. Is this normal?

Tongue out

• suzwes
    suzwes Member Posts: 765

Congratulations Paulding

Jeannie - glad you're home and pray you heal fast.

Welcome back to the world of Cheetos Sheila!

• raeinnz
    raeinnz Member Posts: 553

Sheila and Eli - LOLOLOLOL

Jeannie - nice to be home I'm sure and glad you are able to rest up.  Fingers crossed for the rest of the nodes being clear.

PM - you will be glad that's over!  Hoping hard it has done the trick and that the SEs are not too bad. 

Mary -  beautiful photo. ((((HUGS)))) hope the family issues are soon resolved.  I had some issues a couple of weeks ago and although they are sorted out now I am still feeling quite down about it all. My emotional immunity has definitely taken a knock from this BC. 

• sheila888

What can be any healthier than this! ! !.

Now I'm craving for sweet, maybe and I said maybe i will have a piece of creamy chocolate.

I believe i have an eating disorderEmbarassed

Good Night!

• chrissyb

Mmm... chocolate-covered Cheetos.

I went shopping and I found......wait for it.......CHOCOLATE CHEETOS!!!!!!!!

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

raien, thanks .. just normal family crap before a wedding!!! (tomorrow)  Just can't wait to see how it all plays out!!! Not one of my kids though, so no long lasting angst on my end.

Sheila, what says love better than broccoli and cheetos? nothing ..just nothing :)  love seeing you post more girlfriend, i know a few things hit you hard this year.  hugs sheila

• chrissyb

I went shopping and I found.....wait for it..................CHOCOLATE CHEETOS !!!!!

• sheila888

Yes..it did Marlegal.

I miss KBugmom/Susan very much.

chrissy...They are also making chocolate cover gold fish but i don't know, I'd rather eat them separately

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,899

Chocolate cheetos and Chocolate goldfish?   I may be in snack heaven!  I have GOT to go grocery shopping afte work today--need dog food or I'm going to be the dog food--but I will just HAVE to find some of these!  Yum, yum! 

Maybe I need a chocolat covered car:

Chocolate Covered Car

or some chocolate covered bacon for breakfast?

and finish up with chocolate covered crickets, for an exotic touch: