MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604
    right here , waiting with you, also Regina...3jays
  • 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

i didn't see it last yr.. did it look anything like this?

• Onetoughwoman47
    Onetoughwoman47 Member Posts: 132

To All the Women here:

"I feel like I'm fighting  a battle when I didn't start a war"  -Dolly Parton AND

"Where there is laughter, there is always more health than sickness" -  Phyllis Bottome

Happy "Thanks giving"!

Smile

• Raj20
    Raj20 Member Posts: 783

Hi ! sounds like every guys are preparing for christmas . Yesterday, I was having a severe headace..may be because of weather change here or what I have no idea. I feel quite good today after one aspirin.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Glad that the aspirin could help you out, Raj.  I have a lung problem right now, and have been coughing so much that I think I rattled my brain.  It has given me such a headache.  Maybe I should just try an aspirin.

• ReginaR
    ReginaR Member Posts: 97

Happy Thanksgiving My Middle Pink Pals !

Hope you  all get all the comfort food you want. Don't forget the cheeto's!!!!

Sending you Blessing & a card {{{hugs}} Gina  Click here: Pumpkin Pie - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

woo hoo E!  Looks like the pilgrim lady is an Oregon Duck fan-#1 in the nation for college football, ladies! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS!

On much less serious note, I hope that all my sisters have an awesome, blessed, wonderful, extraordinary, flavorful, gargantuan feast tomorrow!

Love ya,

Joni 

• Raj20

Meece, I am soory. You know if you can do breathing exercise by sitting cross legs  ,it will perhaps helps. We belief that deep breathing exercises cleans our lungs. You can inhale and stop for few seconds and release it,  try it for atleast 10-15 minutes everyday and feel the changes. I am not that much expert but for me it is quite benifited.

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

raj, We will be happy to learn about holidays in India, if you would like to share some with us as they come up. Is there one main harvest feast in India?  

That goes for NZ, Australia, France, Ireland, wherever anyone might be reading from that is not America, feel free to bring up a major holiday when you have one.  This thread is definitely Ameri-centric, but I wouldn't mind hearing about other occasions of importance in the countries of our international sisters.

Thanks for the e-card, Regina!

• elimar

Very thankful to have found a site with understanding and caring women. 

thankful

• Raj20

Yes  we have so many national holidays besides various local traditional holidays . Celebrating different  types of festivals round the year  is a big task.It varies from one state to other states you know. Main harvesting time is in between Dec - Jan every year. I will try to collect some pics of the festival and try to post it to share.  I am still unable to post picture but I will try it in  short time.

• OG56
    OG56 Member Posts: 377

Happy Thanksgiving,

I am thankful for all of you!

Linda 

• brazos58
    brazos58 Member Posts: 109

HappyThanksgiving to all of you Lovelies

I am very greatful to have found you, and BCO and the sanity and support you have all bought to my weary mind and Spirit.

xoxoxo

This is a Thanksgiving first for me..... I am just showing up and just bringing myself as that is all I am able to.  And I am surrendering to the fact that will be enuff.

May all of your Famiglia's Behave, have No Arguments, Get a ticket on the way to your house....and Mostly may your Turkeys cook till they are done! ( true story, it happened to me....)

I have had 2 turkeys that would not cook.

Thinking of all of you, having your treatments and waiting for test results..... Prayers and Nothing but Positive Outcomes!

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605
    Elimar, we have Thanksgiving too, but in October because it's too cold in November and all the turkeys are hybernating already. That's what it's like in our country! Laughing
  • elimar

Just looked up that it is the second Mon. in Oct. for Canada...very sensible to have it before the main dish starts hibernating.  Plus, no chance of getting lumped together with the "Black Friday" concept of Xmas shopping maddness.  That whole idea of getting up at 3 a.m., or 5 a.m. to shop is not for me; or let's say my insomnia would have to get a whole lot worse before I ventured out at that time of day (I mean night!) to catch a deal.

• dawney
    dawney Member Posts: 136

No Black Friday for me.  Sleeping and watching football!  War Eagle!!

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

Hope that everyone has an amazing day tomorrow and a great weekend of counting your blessings and numbering all that you're grateful for....... I count the Middies of BCO at the top of my list.

xx00xx00xx00xx

For all of the foodies on the thread.

• Meece

Poor thing, we need to let her into our thread so she can also discover her other worthy attributes and that we are not just whats on our chests.

• cookiegal
    cookiegal Member Posts: 527

OMG!!!!

Da Pringles!

One week 'till I see faithie!

• Raj20

Amazing!  picture. We should welcome her  as without her breast sometimes  we feel lethargic and dull.

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

I just want to say that I love you all and you are so high on my list of thnigs to be thankful for this year ...thanks for starting this thread Eli .. and to all who post - ROCK ON SISTERS!!!

• mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Middies sisters.Eat lots of Turkey and enjoy your families.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,899

Happy Thanksgiving, all!  Here's wishing you a happy family time.  My family is celebrating on Saturday as my brother is working today. 

To me, Black Friday, is Green Friday--I do some per diem work at holiday pat rates and get a nice extra paycheck for Christmas!  

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Happy Thanksgiving girls!!!!! enjoy your long weekend with all those you love the best!

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

Happy T-Day middies!

• CandyB
    CandyB Member Posts: 38

I'm very grateful for this thread and BCO.  I'm not one of the active commenters (commentors?), but it gives me great boosts to get on and read.  Understanding and sisterhood that I can't find elsewhere!

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Meece

Happy Thanksgiving, Sisters.

• dawney
    dawney Member Posts: 136

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!  :)

• susantm
    susantm Member Posts: 71
    Happy Thanksgiving to all the sisters I am just getting to know! Smile
  • zogo
    zogo Member Posts: 19,606

Feeling Most Grateful today.  

With pbmx in 8 days, I am getting very nervous, but so happy and blessed to be with loved ones today.

Happy Thanksgiving!