Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

Shazbernjes((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572

I finish another chemo and Im doing good.  No tummy issues so far.  Got my med and triscuts all ready.

I got some fab news Im not gonna have Aunt Flo make her visit the month!  Yipeeee!  She needs a break after 30 years shes gotta be tired.  I know Im tired of her, lol. 

Have a fun filled night all!

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

Trusting - it is sooo hard to find that balance between trusting our docs and being our own advocate. That battle, I fear, will never end.  Every post of a link - like the one with interactions, is so appreciated by all of us.  Thanks Sheila.

Lynn I am soooo glad the echo went well.  Phew :)

Eli I saw that study too ... I have some back issues, so I can never stay in my bed - asleep or not - for more than 8 hours (unless it's after a really wild party!!)  On worknights, I'm in bed from 10 to 5:30, with a few interruptions for bathroom and/or covers on and off.  That seems to be okay, but on Fri/Sat nights when I stay up later and sleep in, getting the full 8 hours feels soooo good.

Shaz I'm sorry you're feeling so stressed, but hopefully after the surgery you'll have a different outlook and be on the mend

Paula Glad you're doing well so far, and I've never missed Flo!!!!!  I was really, really glad to bid her goodbye.

Happy Friday ... I'm feeling cheetos and party drinks coming on......

The ones in the tub are mine - but I'll share

Are these the coolest glasses or what?

He asked if he could come and I felt sorry for him ... I said yes

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611

Did you get permission from Angelina?

• heartnsoul76
    heartnsoul76 Member Posts: 1,204

Mighty fine looking man, marlegal.....

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    Marlegal - Does he wear boxers or briefs?
  • sheila888
    jo...WHYTongue out
  • jo1955
    Sheila - Just curious Sealed
  • sheila888
  • jo1955
    Sheila - That answers my curiosity - doesn't it?  LOL Laughing
  • sheila888
    Yes it sure does. Are you happy now/Wink
  • leisaparis
    leisaparis Member Posts: 326

maybe he goes all natural

• sheila888

• marlegal

Boxers or briefs ?  Am I the only one who wants that man with none of either?

• marlegal

And here's a repost I did earlier on another site, but it applies here too....

To all.... I don't do the "I love you all" thing so often, but tonight I'm feeling that, so please know that I truly have a kind of love in my heart for you all.  If for any reason you're reading this and it's one of those nights where you feel like crud, and wonder why the F this is all happening ... stand back, stand up, take a deep breath, exhale ... and know - we love you. Sometimes, that's all it takes.

• sheila888

I wil definitely take a raincheck on that.

Can I?

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

marlegal, That boy can so be on my island! With or without boxers or briefs, but certainly without Ms. Jolie!

• JoanDavies
    JoanDavies Member Posts: 80

Seyla, thanks for the link, I will check it out. Been a long week and I'm pooped, but awake enough to see what you guys are up to. Barely...

• jo1955

Okay!  I will confess my original question really was boxers, briefs or commando.  I was hoping for the latter. And yes, without Jolie.  Heck, the only reason I would throw him out of bed is because there is more room on the floor.

Marlegal - Thanks!   

• sheila888
  • marlegal

Jo, we're soul mates who haven't met yet...I know that...but I hope we will.  We just have soooo much in common :)

• JeanH
    JeanH Member Posts: 132

just catching up with all you ladies.

Chemo 3's headache sent me to bed yesterday - for 12 hours! but i woke up without the headache and feeling OK sent DS off to school and had to take another nap. They were not kidding about round 3 &4 being the worst for fatigue.

seyla thanks for the link. I usually rely on ONC but love to check it out myself too.

thanks for the love.

Happy Friday

Jean

edited for typo

• JeanH
    JeanH Member Posts: 132

shaz, good luck glad you have a plan {{HUGS}}

Lynn so glad you have good news {{HUGS}}

Jean

sorry if I forgot anyone must get sleep now.......

• lynniea
    lynniea Member Posts: 336

Good Morning all Up early and can't sleep.  I passed on test now on to another one.  I am trying to take one day at a time.  I am going to the restaurant to help get it ready to get out of the house.  I have my port surgery on Wednesday and chemo teach on Tues. Going to go try to get some more sleep now I will write again later.

• jo1955

Marlegal - We do think alike.  We could be soul mates - I wish we could get together and compare notes.

Woke up feeling soooo good.  Have already done 2 loads of laundry and heading out the door soon to get the grocery shopping done.  I have my sites on doing some sewing on a quilt today.  I had to start taking Lyrica for neuopathic pains associated with Tamoxifen and it has not only eased the toe pains but is giving me some swee sleep.  I feel like me again WOO HOO. 

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

You sound like yourself again JO!!!! Welcome back!

• jo1955

Barbe - It is so good to be back.  Onward and upward.

• marlegal

Had lunch today with 5 ladies from the site (chat and/or boards).  We were all so busy gabbing for three solid hours and no one remembered to take any pics!  We try to get together at least 2 or 3 times a year - same group that had lunch with Faith when she blew through PA back in December.  Great way to spend a Saturday :)

• jo1955

marlegal - Sounds like a great day.  Good for you.

• lynniea
    lynniea Member Posts: 336

Spent some time with my DD today. Figured I better get some time in since I have surgery on Wed. for port.  We had a great day.