Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Jo what a GREAT picture! You look so relaxed and your legs just go on forever....don't they?

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

Barbe - I am only 5' 7"  - must be how the picture was taken.  The person with the camera was looking up at us on the stairs.  We had just finished dinner and I was soooo full and ready to get some sleep.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Love your picture, Jo!

• mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007

After seeing Jo's cruise photo I am starting to get excited about the BC cruise.We leave in 3 weeks.

• jo1955

mumayan - Where are you going on your cruise and how long is it?  I could always be ready and go again.  hehehe

• mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007

May 15 Bahamas,St Thomas,Puerto rico,and grand Turk.A part of the  caribbean I have not seen.One week long out of Miami.First time I will be on a cruise without my DH.Your photo is lovely Enjoy your trip.

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

Great shot Jo. Thanks Sandee. Only an hour and a half to get it over with. Ick.

• barbe1958

Jo, your legs are longer than your torso by a long shot!

Barbara, crop your picture so you and DH are closer, it's such a nice shot!! Good luck today....

• barbaraa

Barbe, I tried to do that but could not get it to enlarge. Will try again.

• barbe1958

Barbara, you have to crop it somewhere else and then bring it in again.

• barbaraa

I cropped and enlarged it in MSOffice Picture Mgr.

• barbe1958

Don't enlarge it - crop it and that should "blow it up" naturally and then import the cropped shot. You can't bring in the same pic, you have to bring in the new one you create.

• barbaraa

Better?

• barbe1958

Closer! You still have pin-heads.

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

Jo nice pic of you and DH

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Lovely pic, jo

The husbands seem to get all lovey-dovey on those cruises...I'm starting to understand why they are so popular.  Wink

BarbA, I think she wants to see the whites of your eyes.

• jo1955
    eli - Yea!  Hubbies do get lovey-dovey but it only lasts as long as the cruise.  LOL  Tongue out
  • barbaraa

OK, I will give it another shot.

ALL CLEAR!! I can breathe again for another 6 months. Whew. Hate this stress. Maybe we can do it once a year only. I will ask the MO.

• jo1955

Barbara - Congrats on the all clear.  Right now, I am on a yearly schedule.   

• elimar

Happy Dancing for BarbA.  (I'm all for dropping those superfluous doctors and follow-ups like hot potatoes but, Barb, you may have to stick with the 6 mo. plan since you had one naughty node.  Your B/C was looking to branch out, and you can't trust your own body to handle it 'cause it didn't the first time around.  Well, that's how I feel about my traitorous body, anyway.  Six mo. visits aren't so bad.  So long as the visits are far enough apart for there to be new candy in the dish, then you are not doing too bad.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Happy to hear your good news Barb.. :)

• barbaraa

Thnkas Eli and GMA!! Wore me out, no sleep and stress. Need a nap. Early to bed tonight for blessed sleep.

• Sandeeonherown
    Sandeeonherown Member Posts: 1,781

BARBARAA----excellent news!!!!!! we should be keeping track of how many of us all have clear mammograms for our first year aniversaries!!! wheeha!!

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

Jo, welcome home, and that is a great picture of you and hub!

Barbara, also a nice pic of you and the Mr. and I'm thrilled at the B9 news :)

We're getting work done - lots of it - next week and I have so much crap to move and sort through and trash.  Why did I keep paperback books after I read them? I'm not talking a few either! And when was I even into some of the types food that I bought cookbooks for? Especially since hub is the cook in the family!!!  Won't be stopping in too much the next week or so.  Y'all take care of each other for me, okay?

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Ok-Hi my friends-miss you all incredibly but DD's laptop is still busted & she's in the throes of end of school year homework & needs to be on the PC--she's at a tennis match right now that I told her I was going to pass on going to so I'm utilizing the time to catch up!

Jo-glad you made it home from the cruise-awesome cute picture of you!

Marlegal-did I know about a move?

Eli, love the tulips in the rain but sad I didn't get to see lipstick bunny (you didn't save it into the thread)

GmaFoley-I'm in Medford.  I never stop in Roseburg however because I always have something go wrong with my car when I do!  Maybe next time I head north we could meet at the Subway in Winston or something.  It's fun to meet people from BCO.

Anyway I have more reading to catch up on......BarbaraA-congrats girl & I love all the clips of Marty on FB. 

• elimar
    Eph, I'm at a computer disadvantage myself.  I fried my hard drive and waiting on some new parts.  Then, a "loaner" was set up and my monitor went out.  I got accused of leaving the system on during a mega-electrical storm, but that was only coincidental.  The monitor just picked that time to go.  I feel your computer loss.
  • gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

EPH - what's wrong with daughter's computer - hubby has been fixing alot of them lately because of that new virus on the computers that shut down your virus scans,

• sunangel27
    sunangel27 Member Posts: 234

No barbe I haven't heard that there was a titanium chip left in the breast........they did an MRI on me in March I think it was, and didn't say anything about one being in there......???

Yes it is debilitating! Bad enough to deal with firbromyalgia and now this too! I have had three days of bad pain since Thursday.....the rest of the time I have been able to tolerate the pain in it.....just three days I couldn't and had to take the loratabs. 

• sunangel27

Sherry.  Joan and I found the name of it......... Intercostobrachial neuralgia......     she said that is what the Dr. said.

It sucks!! He put me on the loratab, and neurontin. So far three days of pain I haven't been able to tolorate and had to take them, hopefully the neurontin will kick in and help even more!!! 

• sunangel27
    ((((((((marilegal))))))))
    Thank you for those words......they mean alot!