• tinkertude
    tinkertude Member Posts: 1,998
      here is some popcorn! enjoy
  • tinkertude

wahoo nice pauls private party? lol

• cmbear
    cmbear Member Posts: 674

SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SEEMS WRONG. . .  I THINK WILL STICK TO POPCORN!! 

• KittyGirl2011
    KittyGirl2011 Member Posts: 324

ICKY, looks like something I just left in the kitty box!

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572

I relly need one of the cabana boys help with my PJs

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

I like to get comfy in some retro jammies.  I have a couple extra sets of these.  Think I'll wear Betty Boop for hanging out with my girl friends.

• elimar

Are we too old to prank people with phony phone calls?  No?  I didn't think so.  Especially not if we do it in style with my retro Princess Phone!

We better use a phonebook, o.k.?  Last month, I thought it would be hilarious to just punch in some numbers and get some random person, so I tried it.  Some woman answered in English (but with an accent) and said, "Charlene Wittstock-Grimaldi speaking."  I muffled my giggle and asked her, "Do you have Prince Albert in the can?"   OMG!  She started screaming, cursing like a teamster, and asked me who I was, and if I was "another one of the baby-mommas."  I freaked out and hung up, pronto!  WTH?????? 

Like I'm supposed to know that the Prince of Monaco married someone who doesn't know how to take a joke!   Puh-leeese!

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572

OMG Kitty Im rotflmbo!!!!!!!!!!

• KittyGirl2011

I like comfort so I'll use these.

• cmbear
    She is the one who married the bald guy in a funny penguin suit--you would think she had a sense of humor!!!  Did you ask her if her refrigerator was running????
  • KittyGirl2011

I can't stop yawning. 

Rads start tomorrow. Do I have to be awake for this?

• KittyGirl2011

Do you think the tech will mind if I fall asleep during rads?

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

can we watch old Night Gallery reruns @ this PJ party?  I only watch stuff like that when I'm with more than just me! 

• tinkertude

well im tired gonna get my nighty on too... night ladies.. you are all a blast thank you for letting me join in the fun

• tinkertude

Good luck tomorrow Kitty girl!

• elimar

I thought jo was supposed to show up for the pillow fight...where is she?

• KittyGirl2011

Thanks Tink, I'll report back my experience with this mammosite thing.

• cmbear

Good luck tomorrow Kitty! The actual rads experience itself is not painful, can be a little uncomfortable, and happily over before you know it. Just don't forget to get one of the cabana boys to lotion you up tonight before you go to bed!! Lube, lube, lube and then lube some more!!

• elimar

Eph, I'll have to see if I can get that on streaming Netflix.  After everyone else goes to sleep, we will write on their faces with lipstick; then make some Jiffy-Pop and watch Night Gallery.  Remember the one with John Carradine called "Surprise?"  Too creepy!

• cmbear

HEY JO ITS TIME FOR THE PILLOW FIGHT!!! COME OUT,COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!! 

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

I sure missed a busy day.  Just read over all the pages and you ladies have me laughing!!!

Newbies I can't remember who you are now after reading all these pages but glad to have you here.

• KittyGirl2011

Oh yeah...that aught to look good tomorrow Eli. I can just hear my expination to the doc....ah,I have these friends and they wrote on me while I was sleeping and....... thanks guys!  Next time.

• elimar

I won't say there was a winner to the pillow fight, but after Sheryc showed up with her "Ninja Pillow" we all suddenly decided to have a truce.

• elimar
    KG2011,  In whole breast radiation they either tattoo you, or draw on you with Sharpie pens, so what's a little lipstick even if it's Mammosite?  Good :Luck!
  • eph3_12

Is "Surprise" the one with the pregnant earwig?

• KittyGirl2011

Okay....I'll live....but just barely.  See you all tomorrow after TX.  Thanks for the party Eli, it was a great day!  Kitty

• cmbear

Goodnight Mary Ellen.

Goodnight John Boy.

Good night Kitty!!! 

• elimar
    Eph, I t's the one where an old geezer tells a boy where to dig for a "surprise."
  • eph3_12

I don't remember that one off the top of my head but I'll watch it if you will watch with me!!!

(In a real time note-it's 8:45PM here.  I can't believe how dark it is.  YaY! Fall's on the way!  Altho if everyday in summer could be like today, with a rockin' pool party,  I might switch my favorite season.) 

• cmbear

Its time for me to take my teddy bear and go to bed. Eph I leave it to you west coasters to keep the party going. I am too pooped to putter --as my dad says---however I will be sleeping with one eye open Eli!!