• justmejanis
    justmejanis Member Posts: 1,474

New towel for Kitty....

Cats Playing Bath an Beach Towel

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572
  • KittyGirl2011
    KittyGirl2011 Member Posts: 324

Okay Tink here's a towel.  Dry off, sleep good and thanks for all the fun tonight celebrating my catheter water balloon.  I couldn't think of a better use for it!  Thanks!!  Kitty

• Paula66

Nighty night Tink!

• KittyGirl2011

OOHH Paula, is that a new towel?  Thanks Janis, I will add it to my collection for the next water balloon fight.

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

• Paula66

Nighty night Jo!!!!

• justmejanis

Good night Jo.  Good night Tink.  Goodnight Johnboy!

• KittyGirl2011

Thanks Jo!  Thank you everyone for the fun time with my balloon catheter!  Janis - now I'll have to watch you since I taught you a new trick.  Paula keep those balloons handy, we might need them again.  I think I'll also hit the kitty bed and dream of all our fun today.  THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Kitty

• justmejanis

Nighty night Kitty!  I had a blast.  Sleep well! 

Oh you'll have to watch me for sure from now on.  Thanks!!!!!!

• Hauntie
    Hauntie Member Posts: 369

... good night, Mary Ellen; good night, Jim Bob; good night, Jason; good night, Erin, etc., etc., etc.

• Paula66

Nighty night!  I will save them for sure!!

Nighty night Janis!

• justmejanis

Thanks friends!  Sweet dreams and no hurricanes to all!

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

Kitty so glad you finished rads.

Ok so my 5 year old GD was looking at this thread with me and she belly laughed at the water balloons and she loves kitty cats and was in awe over the pictures and laughing then we got to the man with chocolat and had to scroll fast over that one, she missed it.  haha

tink she wants to meet tinkerbell.

• justmejanis

Oh how funny Sherry!  So glad our goofiness spilled over and made a child laugh!   

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

Tink ... I'm posting as I read and I'm several pages back, so others may have answered already, but as to pain on side where nodes were taken...that is normal - but only for a short time. If you continue to have pain, I beg you - ask you surgeon to recommend a therapist who is trained in lymphedema. Not just a physical therapist in general. The key to keeping LE manageable is early detection, or even more important, prevention. I tend to get on a soapbox about LE but will quiet myself for now, just offering you the option to PM me for more info on prevention.

More posts to follow as I read along!

And thanks to those who posted a note saying you're glad I'm still following this thread ... I'm the one who owes the thanks more than not

• marlegal

Tink ... I'm posting as I read and I'm several pages back, so others may have answered already, but as to pain on side where nodes were taken...that is normal - but only for a short time. If you continue to have pain, I beg you - ask you surgeon to recommend a therapist who is trained in lymphedema. Not just a physical therapist in general. The key to keeping LE manageable is early detection, or even more important, prevention. I tend to get on a soapbox about LE but will quiet myself for now, just offering you the option to PM me for more info on prevention.

More posts to follow as I read along!

And thanks to those who posted a note saying you're glad I'm still following this thread ... I'm the one who owes the thanks more than not

• marlegal

Reesie, so sorry for your loss hon .. when one of us hurts, we all hurt. Hopefully when we share the pain, we'll lessen the time of your hurt, really. Big hugs sweetie.

Barbe, I feel so ripped off that you got $1,000 to be funnier than Eli, since obviously that's not as hard a task!!!  (oooohhhh, I'm in trouble now!!!)

Yeah, not going to shore this weekend, wish I'd know last week what was coming. We have lots of crap outside and we were barred from going in today or tomorrow to get things inside the house, so whatever ... hope insurance covers it! (familiar refrain in here, right?)

Eli - as I was reading all the posts about weather I have to admit I was chuckling, wondering when you would chime in with the edict to stop! Sometimes though Mother Nature really does butt her head in and ask for air time!  (To newbies, Eli wanted this thread to be about just about anyting and everything - EXCEPT - weather!!!)  Good for you El to ride this storm with all of us east coasters, I think we might be the majority this weekend sweetie :)

• tinkertude
    tinkertude Member Posts: 1,998

Sherry tell your DG Tink said hi and thinks she is adorable!

Marlegal.. I sent you a pm.. thanks :)

• justmejanis

Well, it is 3:20 here and I can't sleep.  Morning Tink...now make me laugh!

• justmejanis

Tag.....anyone?  I am tired but up.  Oh girls....wake up.  Oh I remember Kitty won't be around for hours.  She said she is not a morning person......this one is for you!

• Foxlairfrm
    Foxlairfrm Member Posts: 126

Hey Janis, I'm an early riser. Been securing more outdoor items this morning. Already a steady wind. The old dog is already hiding. Lol

Foxy

• justmejanis

Morning Foxy!  I am always up early.  I love the quiet early mornings.

I lived in Wyoming for many years, where 40 mph winds didn't even get much of a mention on the news.  We called it...Tuesday!  However very dry there.  I cannot imagine the wind driven rain you are likely to get.  Be safe!  I read you have a generator so this is good.

Hey can I send my two Golden Retrievers over for a quick bath, blow dy and comb out?  LOL...nothing quick about that, huh? Laughing 

• jo1955

Janis - I know that Wyoming wind very well - the average wind speed in Cheyenne was 18 mph on a daily basis.  

I am up early too. Can't believe I thought this was a work day.  Oh well.  I do have lots of things to get done today.

Thanks for the water balloon party last night - that was so much fun. 

• justmejanis

Morning Jo!  That is right, I remember you said you were once stationed in Cheyenne.  I lived in Casper too for many years.  Casper and Cheyenne are tied respectively as the 5th/6th windiest cities in the U.S. 

In case you need a jump start this morning after the party:

• jo1955

Janis - Thanks for the coffee - here is breakfast.  I don't eat much in the mornings.

• Paula66

Morning girls.  I hope we all have recovered from the water ballon fight last night.  Dang I think I have a few new bruises.  Have a great Saturday!!!!

• justmejanis

Oh Jo I am not much of a breakfast eater either, but those rolls look scrumptious!  Thanks!

Morning Paula.....I think I am the only early bird on here.  The water balloon fight must have worn everyone out! 

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Jo...sigh. You might as well just give me the bowl of icing. I just use the rolls as a vessel to get the icing to my mouth!! YUM!!! Cinnabon bon bon!!