MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

The shots may or may not be permanent. Depends on whether your body "learns" to not spasm. I had to have the epidurals in both my neck and spine repeated. Very painful to get, but I'd been on Oxycodone for 9 months....

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

"Ho, ho ho, little boy. HO. HO, HO."

I couldn't get the pic from when Santa is booting Ralphie down the Santa-slide, so this will have to do.  This film is up in my TOP 5 for the Holidays.
  • barbe1958

What's it from elimar?

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

There was a little boy in the news this week that did this.  EMTs poured warm water on it, and although his tongue was bloody, he continued his walk to school.

tongue

• Meece

It's from "A Christmas Story"  Classic

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154

I love that movie too.  Life seemed uncomplicated.

• Meece

I think they have a Halmark ornament of the "leg lamp" this year.

• Meece

Sorry, it is an American Greetings ornament.

• barbe1958

I still love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in cartoon and still get stressed out watching it! For that reason I don't watch any others.

• Meece

Why does it stress you out?  Could it be the annoying toot his nose makes?  Or the thought of having a tooth pulled out?

• elimar

Hey Meece, can you post your "prunes and broccoli" tree on here.  We need some roughage!

Barbe, keep an eye on Family Channel on cable, I think it shows "A Christmas Story" at least a dozen times per year. I think it came out in the late 70's or early 80's, so it's not from our kiddie years.  I don't think I even saw it until the 90's with my kids.

• Nebraskagrandma
    Nebraskagrandma Member Posts: 137

This is our deck this morning..............

• Nebraskagrandma

the waterfall and pond are covered......

• Nebraskagrandma
  • Meece

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nebraska Grandma!  My nephew is a teacher at NSU and my neice is a freshman there.  They both came from Washington State, so I am sure it is culture shock.  THis is my nephew's second year, so he's probably accustomed by now.

Gimme a second, Elimar, and the tree will be here.  I am home sick today so I shouldn't be in the kitchen whipping up any new decorations for fear I might transmit my cooties.

• Nebraskagrandma

Picture above:

Tigger is looking outside, he can't figure out what happened ! Notice the snow plow pushing the snow up over the curb Surprised

I will get alot done IN the house today !

• Meece

A Christmas Story - TBS- Christmas Eve 8 pm

• Meece

Here it is, Elimar.  I lost a couple of ornaments while I was moving it from the other thread.  I think I got them put back in the same place.  It's going to be difficult to keep moving it back and forth for you.

dining

• elimar

Good job, Meece. That's what I'm talkin' about!

I guess I could try stringing some CHEETOS onto a garland, but I would really need an aluminum tree to bring forth all the orange glory.  

• Meece

Oooooooooh, Cheetos!!! I am going to have to send my son out to "get Mommy some to make her feel better." Wink

I rememebr one of the first posts I read here in BC.Ogr-land was how Cheetos go with anything except a white pansuit.  I got hooked right then and there.

• Marple

Cheetos would look lovely but between me and the dog they wouldn't make it till Christmas!!!

• Marple

This is how I like to eat 'em.

• Meece

I didn't know the camera was real when we were playing Photographer/Model!

• Marple

Decorating with Cheetos.

• desdemona222b
    desdemona222b Member Posts: 90

Your tree is very pretty, Meece.  I like the purple ornaments and the grapes.

On my budget, Cheeto garlands would be rather extravigant.  Now generic Cheerios would be cheap enough, but they're not very colorful.  Kiss

• Marple

LOL @ Meece

• desdemona222b

Oh Sharon, those photos are priceless!  Love the Cheetos in the soap holder!

• Meece

Hey, my budget stretched thanks to the Dollar Tree Store.

I am afraid I would not waste the Cheetos feeding them to my plants unless I could go "One for you, one for me"

• Meece

I am having a party today, girls.  Here is a picture from my webcam.  Come on over!

party

• desdemona222b

You know, you're right, Meece.  Factor in the length of the Cheetos, and it may just be more economical to do the Dollar Tree Cheetos.