Lets Post our Daily Exercise

Comments

• artsee
    artsee Member Posts: 701
    edited October 2011

I'm off to a wine tasting party with 5 painter friends. Gosh it's at 2 pm and we can't wait. Soooo, no walking today or I may end up in the ditch...or culvert.:)

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,527
    edited October 2011

A Night at the Theatre

• Sandeeonherown
    Sandeeonherown Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2011

hugs Sherry!!

great pic Ruth...I have been having trouble posting pics too....Picasa website...? will have to check it out

• ruthbru
    edited October 2011

I don't know what I did, but below are the Minneapolis pictures in all of their glory!

• ruthbru
    edited October 2011

A Night At the Theater

• ruthbru
    edited October 2011

Ready to Roll

• ruthbru
    edited October 2011

Who can turn the world on with her smile?

• ruthbru
    edited October 2011

Shop 'til You Drop

• ruthbru
    edited October 2011

Scene from a walking path.

• ruthbru
    edited October 2011

Downtown Minneapolis from the walking path.

• ruthbru
    edited October 2011

Wonderland??????

• ruthbru
    edited October 2011

Real Fine Dining.

• ruthbru
    edited October 2011

The Bearers of Good News!!!

• Sandeeonherown
    edited October 2011

Beautiful!!!!!

• artsee
    artsee Member Posts: 701
    edited October 2011

Very nice..looks like a great time was had by all. Who would think that you all were through hell and back! There is a God!

• Springtime
    Springtime Member Posts: 3,372
    edited October 2011

Hugs to Sherry. 

Go Quiche! That's a great bike ride! It is absolutely my favorite exercise. I just love it. The elliptical, I do it, but I can tell you, I do *not* love it!! :)

For me: had a night off last night; tonight 90 minute yoga class. Cardio something tomorrow. Either biking again or that elliptical beast!

Love the pics above, you ladies look so happy! :) 

• patoo
    patoo Member Posts: 5,243
    edited October 2011

Great pics ruth.  It was fun.  Going up now and march before bed.  So dislike it getting dark earlier since I don't like to walk after dark.  Have to make my mind up to get back to the gym regularly.

Night friends.

• wonderland
    wonderland Member Posts: 2,850
    edited October 2011

Ruth, Badger,Patoo, and Cheryl: Love, Love, Love the pictures! All of you look marvelous! Thanks for including me in them. Smile I know you had a great trip. The bears are adorable.

Good Evening everyone.

Busy night. Push mowed part of the yard for 45 minutes. It was hard b/c of the leaves. Then attended a Zumba lesson. We danced to Thriller!

• ruthbru
    edited October 2011

20 minutes treadmill, 35 minutes Hard Core Fusion, 10 minutes thighs.

• PLJ
    PLJ Member Posts: 65
    edited October 2011

1 hour on treadmill. Nighty night, ladies.

• badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938
    edited October 2011

Great pics, Ruth!  So glad you figured it out.

Got in a 30 minute walk around the Capitol square this afternoon, sunny but chilly today.  Trip to downtown Minneapolis gave me a whole new appreciation for downtown Madison.  We really do have a beautiful state capital.

'Night all

• hbcheryl
    hbcheryl Member Posts: 4,164
    edited October 2011
    Yeah RuthSmile   Went to the fancy gym and worked out with the wonderful Eduardo, Body Pump and Body Combat and I am totally exhausted and I can feel how fatigued my muscles are so I know it was a great workout oh and when we all checked in they informed us they had dropped their prices (we just pay the class rate) to $70 a month, umm still way out of my price range.
  • CorinneM1
    CorinneM1 Member Posts: 317
    edited October 2011

Ran/walked at 5:30 this morning till 6:15--even in the drizzling cold rain.  And it felt good!  I am going to give it another go tomorrow and Sat is my first 5K race! 

• orangemat
    orangemat Member Posts: 368
    edited October 2011

Yay Corinne! Sometimes there's nothing better than getting out in the rain for a good run. I got out as well, did 7.3 miles with one of my running gal-pals from the running club. We ran at a comfortable and conversational pace, chatting all the while. For years I had run by myself, never thinking I'd ever meet anyone from the local Masters' group that I could keep up with... but now we have this core group of about 8 women... and wonder of wonders, I'm not the slowest!

• PLJ
    PLJ Member Posts: 65
    edited October 2011

1 hour on treadmill, not too bad today. Didn't cringe, growl or complain at all! LOL

My hat is off to you and your commitment to exercise, ladies! Cheering you all on...PLJ

P.S. Love all the pics, too. It is so nice to be able to put your lovely faces to your names.

Edited to make grammatical correction...Tamox brain, ya know?

• NatsFan
    NatsFan Member Posts: 1,927
    edited October 2011

Love the pix!!!!  I think the Wonderland one looks like Cancerland - you know, one day you fall into a hole and everything is upside down and backwards. Undecided  And the bears are adorable - what a cute idea Patoo!  And the Helga Hat fits Badger's bear perfectly!  The restaurant looks lovely - good for you gals for treating yourselves.

I was a bit of a slug this morning - only 15 minutes Lebeds and 15 minutes weights/resistance. Will try to do better tomorrow.  Innocent

• Sandeeonherown
    edited October 2011

20 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes of FLOW...home and made a nutritious meal and plan on being in bed early. Blood pressure is back up to normal and I felt good..phew!

• JFV
    JFV Member Posts: 341
    edited October 2011

Sherry- I am sorry to hear of your father's passing.  The stress of the having a biopsy must be very tough.  You are in my thoughts. 

Love the pictures from your trip.  You ladies look great !

I walked for a half hour with my hubby on Tuesday night.  Nothing yesterday or today.  Sigh... Hope to get some movement going tomorrow.

• badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938
    edited October 2011

walked 30 minutes this afternoon, it was sunny and raining at the same time!  So I headed into the Capitol and finished up there.  Overheard a tour guide saying something about a starfish fossil so I had to go look and by gosh there it was!  Now I want to take a guided tour too!  :-)

• orangemat
    orangemat Member Posts: 368
    edited October 2011

Those were such great pictures! So nice to see the beautiful faces behind the names here.

Yesterday's PT was quite the workout. Started off with 6 minutes on the arm-bike, a study in torture-by-boredom techniques right there. Then weights for my biceps, triceps, shoulders, oh my! Not heavy weights, mind you, but still, I regretted wearing the cotton shirt after a while... oh and then the floor work for my core, yowza! Alternating arm/leg extension, then single-leg planks, finishing with forearm planks. Are you all tired just reading all that? Finally my PT got to do the range of motion stuff with me, as well as the massage for my ribs and armpit. Oh yeah, he's got the GOOD job.

Today was 7.3 miles running at a nice conversational pace with a friend. We hardly noticed the rain at all!