Support us when you check out at Walgreens Learn more here: Walgreens collaboration.

Lets Post our Daily Exercise

Comments

• ronqt1
    ronqt1 Member Posts: 565
    edited May 2012

Ok, got lazy, guess I really want to watch Howard Stern instead of going to zumba, I also blame it on weather and really too lazy. Still wearing the shirt.

thank you Mary,.

If someone can please get to my fb page, especially NJ gals, please try and post it to this thread. Love you all.

• patoo
    patoo Member Posts: 5,243
    edited May 2012

Sorry Ronna, I'm no better at posting pictures.  NatsFan, mine also arrived today - love, love, love it and will wear it in for my 5K on Saturday.  Going to pop a Leslie Sansone in the DVD player in a few minutes.  Shirt motivated me.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,527
    edited May 2012

My shirt came too. It looks great! (I am glad I ordered the larger size also.) Thank you for putting it all together, Mary! When I want to post a picture, I have to re-figure it all over again from scratch. Don't have time to mess with it right now, so you will have to envision me wearing it looking very sculpted and happy....well, happy anyway! Wink 

Walked 45 minutes & did 30 of toning.

• badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938
    edited May 2012

hi ladies, my shirt arrived today as well YAY love it!  Walked 3 miles today.

• orangemat
    orangemat Member Posts: 368
    edited May 2012

Ronna, were you able to post pictures before BCO changed its format? Because it really hasn't changed at all... OK, I just got home from yoga, been a long day, I'll go upload your photo for you.

• misswim
    misswim Member Posts: 472
    edited May 2012

Mary, love the shirt, fits great! So excited to wear it in the Avon Walk......thank you so much. Did 90 minute advanced level baptiste class tonight. Went with my local yoga teacher to a studio about 45 mins away, then went out for a healthy dinner. Nice night, I am pooped! Hugs to all the voices!

• hbcheryl
    hbcheryl Member Posts: 4,164
    edited May 2012
    Body Attack class tonight, it's a class I stay away from as it's all plyometic and jumpy but my spin class had a sub teacher and I find his music lacking motivation so I went outside of my box and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, also walked a mile and a half in the park and so I gave myself a nice reward .... an ice cream sandwichSurprised
  • ronqt1
    edited May 2012

Orangemat(Esther) thank you. Now I have to take a picture of the back. My shirt and I got lazy last night, had enough of Howard already but we watch DWTS. So I Core Rythemed last nigth at home for 1/2 hr. So Ez and loved it.

Hugs

• ronqt1
    edited May 2012

Oh Esther, I never posted any pics except avatar which I seem to be having a problem of replacing. In fact, I always wanted to post my new foobs but could not, could not figure it out.

• heidihill
    heidihill Member Posts: 1,857
    edited May 2012

Went to my exercise class this morning and will go to Zumba tonight.

• ronqt1
    edited May 2012
  • ronqt1
    edited May 2012

Love my shirt.

Hugs,

• orangemat
    edited May 2012
    Yay Ronna, you posted the picture!! Laughing See, I knew you could do it... 
  • Adey
    Adey Member Posts: 2,413
    edited May 2012

Thanks for the pix!  If you do it again I'm in.  (c:

C25K week two, workout one, done.

• ruthbru
    edited May 2012

Mary, could people still order the same shirt on their own if they wanted to?

• NatsFan
    NatsFan Member Posts: 1,927
    edited May 2012

I called CustomInk, the t-shirt company to get info.  They said this shirt has a minimum order of 6 shirts.  But with only six in the order, the shirts would run about $38 each instead of the $25 we paid with the original 16 shirt order.

If someone wants to coordinate a second order, the company said they could transfer that design to be managed by someone new.   The more shirts ordered the better - it appears that the price really does come down as the number of shirts ordered goes up. 

If someone else wants to take this over for a second order, just PM me with your email address and I can have the design transferred to your management.  It was fun to organize and I was glad to do it - once.  But if there's enough interest in a second order, I'm going to let someone else have the privilege of coordinating it this time.   Wink

• wonderland
    wonderland Member Posts: 2,850
    edited May 2012

Good evening ladies.

WOW - the tee shirts look great! Way to go Mary!

Fast walked the neighborhood tonight then came straight home to cook dinner. Now I'm procastinating with the dishes. Tongue out

I had my 6 month onc. visit today. I adore my onc. Not only is she beautiful, but she's SO smart. All is well!

• patoo
    edited May 2012

That's good news Wonderland.

Nice pic; I love the shirt.  Does everyone know that the silhouette on the back is me!  Wink

Okay, okay, I can dream!

Did a DVD after work tonight then went walking with a friend. 

• ruthbru
    edited May 2012

Congratulations on the checkup, Wonderland!

Yes, I knew it was you on the back, patoo; and I am on the front, the short girl in the skirt with the nice legs Wink.

45 minutes of toning & 15 on the treadmill.

• balsie
    balsie Member Posts: 228
    edited May 2012

Love my shirt~ fits perfectly and I love the material.....I just love it!

Thank you!  

• hbcheryl
    hbcheryl Member Posts: 4,164
    edited May 2012

Congratulations Wonderland.

Did a Body Step class but it really shouldn't count as I only half participated and stayed for Body Combat and gave it my all I think I don't like the new Body Step release so I'm just approaching the class with a half hearted attitude hey but at least I turn up and that's really what counts!!!

• heidihill
    heidihill Member Posts: 1,857
    edited May 2012

Great onc appt., wonderland.

Showed up at the gym but barely broke into a sweat. I was not really into it as my knee hurt from the sudden return of winter here. 10 minutes on the wave runner and some weight machines and stretching.

• orangemat
    edited May 2012

It's a wonderful drapey fabric on the shirt, right? So glad everyone likes it! Yes, I can't wait to wear mine as well... :)

• fmakj
    fmakj Member Posts: 1,045
    edited May 2012

I am getting soooo excited to see my shirt..... will probably have to wait at least until Friday or next Monday...... but still, just can't wait!!  Need to get motivated again! 

Have been doing a little extra walking and I can really feel it - funny, I walk every morning, but add just another hour and my muscles tell me about it!!

This weekend, I am hoping to get into the pool for some running again - really love that - no pain and never really get hot and sweaty!!! Cool  Pool was at 76 degrees yesterday (I like it at least at 78!), so I really should have no excuses!

• patoo
    edited May 2012

Voices shouting so on the way for a brief workout with weights at the gym and hopefully after Bible study will be motivated to pop in a DVD to close out the night.

• ruthbru
    edited May 2012

walked for an hour, have one million things I have to do tonight so I can not linger.....

• ruthbru
    edited May 2012

walked for an hour, have one million things I have to do tonight so I can not linger.....

• TriChick
    TriChick Member Posts: 19
    edited May 2012

Well, I got in aa 6.2 mile hilly jog yesterday before Chemo.  Today I walked about 3.5 miles, fatigue and general ickiness setting in.  Big hopes for a brisk walk with my YMCA ladies in the AM...we will see.

• ronqt1
    edited May 2012
  • ronqt1
    edited May 2012