thread for middle age to older Christian women.

Comments

• ladyb1234
    ladyb1234 Member Posts: 1,239
    edited April 2015

Love it Lucy! I will print this one out .

• Blessedteacher37
    Blessedteacher37 Member Posts: 297
    edited April 2015

Good Evening ladies of Faith,

Lucy, I'm right with Angie...getting ready to print your prayer to put in my Bible. Your words are so true for all of us..

I have struggled with some medication issues today, and a little depression as well. I have to wait until Monday morning to get the prescription I need because my pharmacy was closed Friday and they didn't refill it on Thursday...needed doctor's ok.

Praying for all to have a blessed Resurrection Sunday!

Ellen

• SA8PG
    SA8PG Member Posts: 280
    edited April 2015

Beautiful words of encouragement!!! Thank you. I needed a pick me up. I'm tired of being tired. 4 surgeries in 4 months has worn me down. I am choosing to fight, dust myself back off & get up once again and would appreciate your prayers in this area. I have 8 little ones that need their momma strong. May we all be blessed tomorrow on Easter Sunday!!! Thank you Lord for all that you have & will do. He is risen!!!!!

God bless you all. :)

G

• Tobycc
    Tobycc Member Posts: 578
    edited April 2015

SA8 and Ellen, these past few days have thrown me to the floor also. I have enjoyed the priveldge of being able to reach out to others privately.

Im also "dusting myself off" and turning it all over. it is a blessed miracle for this thread. The banners, the prayers, Lucy's prayer cannot help you turn that corner.

I think it finally hit me after 8 months. I AM a cancer patient. I think of myself as the "star" patient, yet I neglect to think of others needs who are care giving and/ or who care. Realizing that I am that patient knocked me.

I know most of you have been there: maybe I am a late bloomer! :)

Going to church with DH tomorrrow, and I know by the end of service I will be back to being 100% present in The Lord. Lord, I cannot begin to express my feelings for your sacrifice. I embrace your erasing my sins, renewing my spirit, my passion to live by you, and listen to you.

Happy Easter Eve

Hugs

Kath

• bandwoman1234
    bandwoman1234 Member Posts: 5,875
    edited April 2015

I am praying for my dear sisters tonight. It sounds like it has been a rough time for several of us. Lucy, I love that prayer as well. It speaks volumes in a few sentences. When Jean mentioned she keeps hearing the Lord saying Trust Me that really is what it all boils down to.

We all are at different points in the journey but we all still hurt and feel the uncertainty of our lives and the enormity of it all. It certainly helps to feel the support and prayers from all of you.  I appreciate you all so much and am grateful that God lead me to this thread in the middle of the night many months ago. It has been a life changing journey and I really love that I can share that with all of you.

Ellen, praying for comfort for you and relief from SE's. I pray that your service tomorrow will lift you up. Thank you for your prayers and support.

Lucy, praying for your healing dear sister. You are an inspiration to all of us.

She angel, prayers for continual emotional and physical healing.

Jean, prayers that you can stay strong in your journey. You are going to make it!

Angie, praying that you are starting to feel improvement each day and that you can gradually get your life with a powerful testimony.

G, praying that the Lord gives you supernatural strength to handle your journey while being a mom to a very big family. God Bless You!

Jerseygirl, strength and wisdom as you deal with your chemo treatments.

Mags, praying your shoulder is feeling better now and that you can recover from your long journey.

Polly, praying for you dear sister. You are dealing with many issues and I pray that God will take care of every single one of them for you.

Jo, praying for you and your DH. Praying for a beautiful Easter for both of you.

Anita, Praying that you can stay strong for the journey and know that the Lord is with you every step of the way.

Bev, praying that you have a beautiful Easter service. Praying for your upcoming trip.

Debbie (foots) Praying for you to have less pain, more energy and that you can feel the Lord right by your side along with Faith.

Debbie (Ireland) Praying that you have a wonderful Easter and that you are on the mend and that your faith is strong as you deal with your treatments.

Vickie, praying that you and DH have a wonderful Easter where ever you may be. Praying that God will continue to comfort your hearts as you deal with your grief.

Mini, praying that you got in to your OT and are getting relief from the lymphedema.

Char, praying that you have a blessed Easter. Praying that you have had some good time with the Lord. Praying for strength and courage and wisdom dear sister.

Robin, praying that you are feeling stronger each day.

Kath, I pray that you will be lifted up at your Easter service and that you and Patrick will have a wonderful day with joy in your hearts at how God has brought you through this far and what He is about to do for you going forward.

I am doing okay. I know the Lord sidelined me to slow me down. That is not easy for me to do. My back is better but I have a ways to go. I a feeling a bit lonely and isolated. I am very disappointed that I can't be with my family for Easter but I know the Lord is in control.

I pray that we can all feel the joy of what Easter means for us and for the world.

Love you all,

Nancy

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657
    edited April 2015

The Spirit of God

The Spirit of God is with us

Each moment, night and day,

Uplifting and protecting us,

Guiding us along life's way.

Those that are near and dear to us are safe,

God spirit guides them, too.

Christ dwells within our hearts, by faith,

to strengthen and renew.

The spirit of God assures us

That we need not beg or plead,

"According to His riches"

God will supply our need.

Any problem we must face,

God's power will overcome

Our acts and words will show

God's Will is being done.

We know that God is love and feel

Christ's presence deep within,

For " Who abides in love, abides in God and God in him."

• SpiritBlessing
    SpiritBlessing Member Posts: 552
    edited April 2015

Happy Resurrection Day!

Praying all you amazing wonderful women have a blessed day and are able to visit Gods house and get filled with his presence.

Daily Devotional

Easter: His Resurrection Destiny

Our Lord's Cross is the gateway into His life. His resurrection means that He has the power to convey His life to me. When I was born again, I received the very life of the risen Lord from Jesus Himself.

Christ's resurrection destiny—His foreordained purpose—was to bring "many sons to glory" (Hebrews 2:10). The fulfilling of His destiny gives Him the right to make us sons and daughters of God. We never have exactly the same relationship to God that the Son of God has, but we are brought by the Son into the relation of sonship. When our Lord rose from the dead, He rose to an absolutely new life—a life He had never lived before He was God Incarnate. He rose to a life that had never been before. And what His resurrection means for us is that we are raised to His risen life, not to our old life. One day we will have a body like His glorious body, but we can know here and now the power and effectiveness of His resurrection and can "walk in newness of life" (Romans 6:4). Paul's determined purpose was to "know Him and the power of His resurrection" (Philippians 3:10). Jesus prayed, ". . . as You have given Him authority over all flesh that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him" (John 17:2). The term Holy Spirit is actually another name for the experience of eternal life working in human beings here and now. The Holy Spirit is the deity of God who continues to apply the power of the atonement by the Cross of Christ to our lives. Thank God for the glorious and majestic truth that His Spirit can work the very nature of Jesus into us, if we will only obey Him.

Read John 11:25,26

• gardengal777
    gardengal777 Member Posts: 376
    edited April 2015

Dear Sisters of Faith,

I wanted to wish all of you a blessed Easter. You have not been far from my thoughts and prayers. God has been taking me on an incredible journey these past few weeks as I experience some adversity in my life. The one thing that I have learned from all of it is the joy that He wants me to have as I go through it. It is not the trial or the adversity that I am to be joyous of but the glorious outcome that He has for me. Realizing that even Christ our Lord and Savior experienced joy through the pain and suffering He endured before and while  on the cross because He knew the outcome, gives me such cause to rejoice. He has suffered everything we have or have yet to go through.  May you know His peace and joy while life seems so messy and crazy at times. May He continue to draw you in to a deeper and richer relationship with Him.

Ellen: My thoughts and prayers are with you in the lose of your dear friend Fonnie. Praise God you will see her again and she will be there to teach you all the wonderful songs we will learn in heaven.

For each of you: May God continue to strengthen you and give you comfort during your journey.

Love, hugs and prayers, 

Char

• bandwoman1234
    edited April 2015

HE IS RISEN THEREFORE OUR HOPE IS IN HIM. PTL
  • Tobycc
    edited April 2015

Dear Sisters: I am hopeful you have been able to rejoice in this day: finding peace and love knowing what he did for us. What a glorious day.

I am on the mend. Church was very helpful, I knew it would be. We then made a nice breakfast of eggs and spinach with fresh berries. Then to Wal mart and a nap. My back went out a bit also these past few days. I think we need a new mattress, and I was in it too long during my pity party.

We will use a gift card to get Outback to go for tonight. I am starting to get excited about leaving Thursday for TN. I will not allow Satan to use this gift that God helped provide for us to become a wedge between DH and I. I am strong, and will continue to turn to Him with any negative thoughts I have. I wonder if the full moon affected severral of us that were "down" these past few days.

I know how much I dislike being down. Again, I appreciate all of your support. I gave in to facing the new normal as a cancer patient-- like I said I am a late bloomer. :)

Happy Happy Easter: He HAS Risen, and I am overwhelmed by His love.

Prayers for all of you who are not feeling good, facing tests, and She who is still recovering.

May we all continue to lift each other up

Gentle hugs

Kath

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541
    edited April 2015

Praise God that we walk by faith not by sight (feelings). Our emotions can be difficult and chaotic but out God is always the same. He is the rock, the firm foundation. I am so glad we can build on something so much more solid than our feelings. His word stands forever. FEAR= False Evidence Appearing Real. Love, Jean

• Jerseygirl927
    Jerseygirl927 Member Posts: 260
    edited April 2015

a blessed Easter to all of my sisters in faith, He has risen for us all , may we always remember His sacrifice to save us from damnation. Prayers for you all, chemo day is Thursday, so will prepare Tuesday, Wednesday by hydrating and prayers, be well all. Alleluia.

• SpiritBlessing
    edited April 2015

• zjrosenthal
    edited April 2015

Today I am so grateful for my Jesus love and faithfulness. He has never failed me. I am grateful for bonding time with my dear great granddaughter. I am grateful for sunshine snd the seeming arrival of spring finally. Today I start week 4 of 6 weeks of radiation.

• zjrosenthal
    edited April 2015

Today I thank Jesus for His love and faithfulness. For bonding time yesterday with my great granddaughter Valentina Jean. For finally the seeming arrival of spring and beautiful sunshine. For God keeping it cool as I go through radiation. For starting week 4 of my 6 weeks of rads. Love, Jean

• Carren-LB-at-2-0-clock
    Carren-LB-at-2-0-clock Member Posts: 63
    edited April 2015

Hi everyone!

Been a couple of months since I have been on here.

Nancy, update on Batman (cat) - he had Jaw Bone Cancer and kept getting worse; he was drooling like a St. Bernard. The decision was finally made and I took him to the Vet in February; it was the hardest thing to do.

Regarding my LB infection I got last in July 2014 - the wound site is finally closed over! This happened in just the last couple of week! I have one more home care nurse appointment for tomorrow and hope to get signed OFF from there.

The fatigue is mostly gone now, it does come on when I fail to get proper rest. I am back at work, 6 hours per day and have planned to return full time on April 18th. My mobility in my right arm is less than before and given my age(61) & (desire) I have told them at work I will not be able to lift 'those 50# boxes of butter' anymore. LOL

My knees where quite swollen - nothing to do with the BC - but after a visit to the chiropractor for adjustments - all over (been 2 years between appointments) I was walking taller again. However, the real healing came from prayer at church one morning. I actually felt the Lords' hands on my left knee - it has been right as rain since.

I have also lost 27# - thru Weight Watchers. I started WW to lose the weight I gained thru all the BC procedures and to have a bit more social activity. I am extremely happy with the adventure there.

So, to you who are new on this site - there is HOPE and there is LIFE after BC! Be positive, be happy, enjoy the journey for what it is.

The big things I learnt were this REST, BE QUIET, BE STILL, ABIDE in Jesus. Romans 12:2 - your mind WILL BE transformed and you will see life different. When you have a negative thought - CHANGE YOUR MIND! When we change our minds from the natural, by calling Abba Father; we are in the supernatural. 

Jesus said 'Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.' John 14:27

Be well, my sisters, and press into the Fathers' arms of Love.

Carren

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062
    edited April 2015

Dear sisters, I hope your Easter was blessed! I know mine was. My sweet cousin, at 78, found the strength to sing at 5 services over the weekend - 2 Saturday night and 3 on Sunday! I had the energy to go with DH to the last of them, and there she was up there, with unflagged enthusiasm and came and sat with us for the sermon. And what a great sermon! Based on 1Cor 15:14, And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. He talked about his 30+ years of pastoring the church, and how it was never in his plan but he was called to do it, and if Christ has not been raised, that has all been a waste. And maybe some preachers would be ok with that but he wouldn't.

It was a great morning. Got to hug some folks who'd been praying for me. Then we came home, and I prepared the main dish for our feast, a roast leg of lamb seasoned with garlic and lemon thyme. My DH's favorite! My cousin fixed boiled red potatoes and steamed green beans, and we stuffed ourselves. Later there was cheesecake for dessert. I'm so glad I found the energy to do all that, but I'm paying for it today. I'm not sleeping well since I've stopped pain meds and I can't get my muscle relaxers refilled. I'm switching PCP's at the end of the month, my cancer clinic now has a family clinic so I'm going to be all in one place, but I couldn't get a new patient appointment until the end of the month.

A friend posted on Facebook about her friend who had passed away on Good Friday, and how even though she was sad to lose her, she was so happy that she would spend Easter with her Lord! I can't wait.

• SpiritBlessing
    edited April 2015

Have a blessed day...

Daily Devotional

We all want our lives to count for something significant. Like a runner, we want to find a trophy at the finish line — something that leaves a mark on this world and gives our life meaning.

The apostle Paul was in a Roman prison facing death when he gave Timothy this honest appraisal of his own life and ministry. Like a prizefighter, he had made it to the last round. Like a distance runner, he was right at the tape and still in full stride. He expressed great joy in knowing that he had lived his life without compromising his faith in God.

One thing God wants from each of us is our faithfulness. He wants us to remain true to him. If you're a spiritual explorer, such a life begins by taking the first step: Ask Christ to forgive you and give you direction. Once you do that, Christ will come to live in you. Through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, Jesus will enable you to faithfully complete your life's race.

A life marked by faithfully walking with God is a life that truly counts. At the end of your life, whatever else you think you'll look back on — interests, accomplishments, acquisitions — nothing will compare with the satisfaction of knowing that you invested your life in spiritual things that really last. Better to face God confident that you did it his way than any other way.

Read 2 Timothy 4:7, 8

• bandwoman1234
    edited April 2015

Hi ladies of faith,

It sounds like you all had a wonderful Easter. I have had a rough last few days but I am doing better emotionally today but I still need a touch of the Lord to heal my back. My back spasms have returned unfortunately. However the good news is the gas company found a gas leak on my gas meter outside my house in a routine check today. They also discovered a gas leak inside in my neighbors house so I am thanking the Lord that he protected all of us. Now wondering if some of my symptoms I have had lately was due to the leak.

Char, so good to hear from you and that the Lord is working in you. I still pray for you and hope that the challenges you are facing will steadily improve. Praying for continued strength as you deal with so many things at once.

Carren, so glad to hear from you too. I figured Batman had to be put down from when you had mentioned his issues a few months ago. I know that our pets leave a hole in our lives when they are gone as they are a part of our family. I am sorry for your lose.  It sounds like you are doing really great in every other area of your life. So glad to hear that you are working and that you have had such success with WW. Good for you! I love your simple advice...if you have a negative thought, change your mind! Keep up the good work and I pray that your health only continues to get better and better.

Jean, I don't know how your pictures of GGD can get any cuter but each time you post they seem to do just that. Praying that you can see the finish line now and that the hope of that will energize you to the end. Hang in there dear sister.

Lucy and Anita and Debbie (Ireland) praying that God will give you supernatural strength and courage and you continue in your battle.

Debbie (foots) continued prayers for you dear sister in all of your health challenges.

Mags, glad you made it to church. God bless your cousin for her part in your wonderful music ministry at your church.

Kath, praying that your back will improve dramatically so you can enjoy your trip to TN and that you will have some days of TOTAL distraction in God's creation before your rads start. Also praying that your WBC is up.

Ellen, praying that you are feeling much better and having a great time with family.

For those who are finished with treatment I pray that you are enjoying getting your life back on track.

For those recuperating from surgery and for those in the midst of chemo and other health issues I pray for strength and courage and patience as you go through your journey.

I have prayed for all of you today by name. I thank you for your prayers and support.

Love,

Nancy

• bandwoman1234
    edited April 2015

A picture from a few weeks ago when I was so discouraged with this photography assignment that I had spent hours on. I took this one for me and broke all the rules right before going home.

• Tobycc
    edited April 2015

Nancy, beautiful picture. Of course we will all be praying fervently that The Lord put his loving hand on your back.

I too have lifted everyone up individully. I am thankful that i have a doctor who wants to see me every couple of days to make sure my 'wbc keeps coming up so we can fly to TN for 3.5 days: will spend Friday day at the Hunter Haus , going to get electric and water on, etc. Rest of time with our som Forrest in college near there.

I am thankful I have The Lord to WANT to do battle against challenges with me. I am thankful for a cozy home, and taking off wig when I get home ;)

She, how are you doing? I am planning on spending my time in TN in quiet reflection with The Lord and get re charged. That is my place to do it: while driving along roads by lakes, rivers, mountains, baseball field, outdoor fire starbucks, etc. Each time I sit I will reflect and give thanks

Blessings,

Kath

• She-Angel
    She-Angel Member Posts: 97
    edited April 2015

Ladies, peace be with you. I did make it to church after a 3 week absence. There were tons of hugs and the pastor even smiled at me from the podium and asked did I need a fan, and I wasn't even sitting it my usual spot. Some folks were a bit eager on the hugging which explains some of my soreness, but its all good.

Between church and late family lunch at my sister in laws it wore me out. I fell asleep in the car on the way home. Of course I awoke in the wee hours with fathom pain as I often do and it takes hours to fall back asleep. I am trying a different approach tonight with medicine before bed even though I didn't want to.

I had a visit from my girlfriend today who was diagnosed 2 months before me and opted for surgery first. We were discussing the goodness of God and how he has kept us but how if his will be that we remain here for a little longer or go on to be with him we would still be OK. With all the depressing things going on in the world we long for the beautiful, peaceful, place of no pain but know there is a time and place for all things he has planned. She confided that her initial fears were for her 27 year old daughter who was recently diagnosed with MS and her 18 year old who just got engaged. She says she no longer has a fear of leaving them as she has seen their faith grow and God grow in them. She knows they would be OK.

I have no kids, its just my husband and me so I feel like I have not contributed by procreating and having a lineage. I too have seen my faith grow because those fears do come. In my mind I have too much that I have to do. I was always so busy but I was not busy for God I was busy for me. With all this happening, I have refocused. Thank you Lord for opening my eyes and giving me an understanding of what is truly important. Through the pain and the fears I will continue to thank you Lord because you continue to provide for my needs.

It's hard to see the goodness and be positive when we are going through tough things but we can because Jesus went through much harder to save us because he knew we were worth it. We are, we can....by his stripes we are healed.

Thank you ladies for being here, Kath thanks for leading me to this group it was just what I was needing when I was hearing so much about a diagnosis that frightened me and the people in the other threads were more doom and gloom no matter what was said. Sometimes you need to be around folks not afraid of prayer and the power of it. Goodnight and God bless you all.

• zjrosenthal
    edited April 2015

Today I thank Jesus for getting me to and from rads and to my women's bible study last night despite a lot of running to the bathroom, little sleep and a lot of pain walking. I thank Him ibuprofen helped with the pain tonight and I am sleeping better with bowel issues resolved. My hubby's eye still won't open fully. His brain cat scan is Wednesday ladies. Please pray for him. I am asking God for this to be some thing simple and easily treated if not contrary to His perfect will. Love, Jean

• SpiritBlessing
    edited April 2015

Morning Warriors,

Have a blessed day!

Daily Devotional

Can Christians Lose Their Salvation?

Salvation is the work of God. It came through Jesus Christ by the shedding of his blood on the cross (see Jn 3:17; Ro 5:9). Those who experience salvation are given eternal life as a gift of grace that they receive by faith (see Eph 2:5,8) — this gift comes because of God's mercy, not as a result of human effort (see 2Ti 1:9; Titus 3:5).

Since salvation is a work of God's grace from beginning to end (see Ro 1:17; Gal 3:1 – 3), those who belong to Christ can be assured that they will never lose their salvation. They have been appointed to receive salvation, not to suffer wrath (see 1Th 5:9). There is also a subjective dimension to this assurance. The Holy Spirit "testifies with our spirit that we are God's children" (Ro 8:16). In other words, when we are children of God, the Holy Spirit helps us know with confidence that we are heirs of eternal life.

But assurance is no excuse for complacency. God's grace transforms those who are in Christ (see 2Co 5:21; Jas 2:14 – 26; 1Jn 3:3). Therefore, those whose lives show no evidence of this transformation should examine themselves to see if they have genuinely trusted in Christ (see 2Co 13:5; Heb 6:1 – 8). For such people the question is not whether they might lose their salvation but whether they ever possessed it in the first place.

Read Luke 8:13
  • Tobycc
    edited April 2015

Ditto Jo-5!!!

Blessings and Hugs

Kath

• ladyb1234
    ladyb1234 Member Posts: 1,239
    edited April 2015

Ditto, Ditto, Jo-5, and Kath. Lucy what an awesome post. Lord thank you for the blessed assurance and the daily reminder that I must not be conformed to this world but be transformed through renewing of my mind daily.

She-Angel, I was touched by your post.

Char, so glad to hear from you.

My skin is on the mend. Taking this time to spend needed time with our Lord. Started an online bible study a few weeks ago. Love it. Amazing how God speaks to us.

Praying for everyone always.

Angie

• Blessedteacher37
    Blessedteacher37 Member Posts: 297
    edited April 2015

Good evening ladies...

Glad to hear most of you are doing okay. Nancy, still praying for your back. Hoping that you will be able to do some short walks this week.

Kath, hope you are enjoying TN. Angie, so glad your skin is getting better. She, glad you made it to church...those hugs can hurt but the warm feeling makes up for it.Mags, hope all is well with you. Jean, sounds like you are doing great, and Valentina is precious. Carren, so good to hear from you. Sorry about Batman....had to do that last May with my Callie.

We just got back from an overnight trip to Beaufort, NC (She, have you been there?). My SIL had never been there so DH and I took her. We have been a couple of times before, and it is a nice place to walk around and enjoy some good food and shopping (looking for me). We made a brief stop to see Cal; they live less than 10 miles away from there. He was a little timid...I think he thought his mom was leaving for work and he didn't like that. Glad to be home...but DH and I are going back in a couple of weeks..we enjoy that area more than the nearby beach.

Going to unpack...Today I am thankful to be able to travel and enjoy Gods creation.each day reminds me of His power over nature, down to each little critter.

God bless you all , those I mentioned and those I didn't...Elle

• zjrosenthal
    edited April 2015

Tomorrow is my hubby's brain cat scan to see if they can find out why his right eye won't stay open and his headaches. Please keep him in prayer. Trying not to worry. Love, Jean

• bandwoman1234
    edited April 2015

Good evening dear sisters,

She angel, so glad you made it to church and were welcomed so warmly. I will continue to pray for pain management for you. You have a remarkable attitude which is a beautiful testament to the strength and provision of the Lord.

Lucy, we all love that banner today. Life is a gift and we are reminded of that sometimes through the trials and challenges of this life. How are you doing?

Polly, you have been on my heart a lot today? How are things going for you? I know you have so many issues going on at once. I pray that your hand seizures and meds issues are improving. Praying that some therapy will help your back.

Jo, how are things with DH and you?

Angie, your online Bible study sounds great. I am sure that you will have much to offer with your insights and your close journey with the Lord while on your bc journey and beyond. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Jean, praying for your husbands test tomorrow and that this eye situation will be nothing serious. Continued prayers for your rads as you have to travel such a distance each day.

Bev, how are you doing? Would love to hear from you. I see it is getting pretty hot down your way as I look at the weather map in my paper. Hope you are getting some good biking miles in.

Kath, praying that you will be in great shape for your TN trip on Thursday. I am praying that your WBC continues to improve. Praying for perfect peace that can only come from the Lord. Praying that this back issue will be GONE so you can completely enjoy seeing Forrest and your Hunter Haus.

Ellen, so glad you had a good time on your little get away to the coast. I am glad you could have your SIL join you too. That will be nice for you and Clyde to go back in a few weeks.

Thank you for your prayers for my back. It is really not in good shape. I am just hurting all over. I would covet your continued prayers.   I looked up this doctor that I got a referral to see. Unfortunately the reviews on this person were just horrible. I have never seen such nasty reviews like this so I don't think I will be seeing her any time soon. Praying that the  self help that I am doing  will do the job.

Love,

Nancy

• footprintsangel
    footprintsangel Member Posts: 35,657
    edited April 2015

I talked with God

I talked with God--What greater place

Can humans hope to gain?

I talked with God--It is though Him

Our hopes we do attain.

I talked with God-- What greater bliss

Could God give mankind?

Yet, He doth grant it freely..

How riches indeed this find!

I talked with God--Could I but speak

The joys that do arise

And swell within this soul of mine

As boundless as the skies.

How great is this blessing God has given!

No one can compare.

It really a touch of heaven--

That one sweet hour of prayer.