Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Wednesday Weigh In

Options

Comments

• NatsFan
    NatsFan Member Posts: 1,927
    Options

Ruth - you and I keep swapping that same pound!  Somehow it keeps migrating from North Dakota to Maryland one week then makes its way back again the next week.  So I'm sure it's on its way back to me now for next week. Yell

Maybe we could drop it in Lake Michigan as it goes by there!  Tongue out

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,953
    Options

I'll try to attach a barbell to it as it (hopefully) leaves; maybe that would sink it for good!!!

• fmakj
    fmakj Member Posts: 1,045
    Options

Mary..... I think I got your other one!!  Up a pound too this week!!  The really bad news is I was down a pound on Saturday - guess I gained 2 since then!!  Back on the wagon!!

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 106
    Options

down 1.5 lbs ... Yipee ... Now to integrate exercise ... ugh!  

Vicki Sam

• patoo
    patoo Member Posts: 5,243
    Options
    Well some of that weight is doing layovers in NJ - up .4 from last Weds; up about 2 lbs from Friday!!!!!  And you know, I'm not surprised because loseit.com has been in the red zone a few days over the last week.  Got to get back on track (or find a track and get on it!)
  • fmakj
    Options

I feel your pain.....

Vicki - Congrats.... YOU are going in the RIGHT direction! Embarassed 

• encoremom
    encoremom Member Posts: 37
    Options

Down .8  since last Wednesday but up a pound since Saturday.   For some reason I see a pattern of down then up a couple of days then a drop down farther.  It sounds like some of you are seeing the same thing.  I really do think weighing everyday keeps me on track but it also kind of discourages me when I see the pound or two come back up temporarily.  Just need to keep our eyes on the long term goal.

• ruthbru
    Options

Think how bad we would be if we WEREN'T checking in!!! The important thing is that we are commited to this; and even when we have bumps in the road, we report in and get back at it! Cheers to US!!!

• fmakj
    Options

OK, did anyone else get the "one in a million" badge??  Everyone on my loseit.com site did!!!  They must have gotten 1 million users!

• ruthbru
    Options

No, I didn't get that or the other exercise one either. Maybe it is because I don't go on and confess what I ate the days that I am very bad. ???

• patoo
    Options

ruthbru, you must go on and confess even when bad, very bad.  I agree that at least we are still posting, even when we don't move in the right direction.  the problems will compound if you stop posting so keep coming and it will happen - may be one ounce at a time, but, it will happen.

I didn't see a badge either.  Maybe they only gave ti to those who were good last week.

Debbie, I also weigh everyday.  My scale is funny.  Gives me one number and then 10 minutes later it gives me a different number.  I always select the lower; sometimes it's lower and sometimes it's higher.  I changed the battery and the same thing. 

• VickiSam
    Options

I fought myself, but I did go for a 1.3 mile walk this a.m. with my 'girls', Emma Rose and Bailey Storm (my Morkie, and Yorkie).  ... Once I am out and moving, I am okay .. I fight chronic fatigue, but I am determined to 'win'.

Too hot, high 90's last week .. I may go for another walk this afternoon, before NCAA final tonight at 6:00.   

I am walking for the very first time .. Revlon Walk/Run  5K,  May 7th.....  

Help me ...  I am so out of shape  --  Yikes!

Vicki Sam

• SusieMTN
    SusieMTN Member Posts: 43
    Options

OK, so I would love to join you lady's.... When is weigh in or do we select our own day?

• ruthbru
    Options
    Wednesday is 'THE DAY'....gives you some time after the weekend to atone for your sins Wink!
  • SusieMTN
    SusieMTN Member Posts: 43
    Options

LOL, I should have check the posting!  I will weigh in on Wednesday..........

• ruthbru
    Options

See you tomorrow!

• carolehalston
    carolehalston Member Posts: 7,833
    Options

Good for you,NatsFan!  It feels great to lose weight, doesn't it? 

• fmakj
    Options

Hey All!!

I am down 2 pounds from last week.  This has not been a good excercise week as our Church is hosting a "Parish Mission" and I have been out every night. However, it looks like I have been able to keep the eating under control!  HA!  I have had a few "cheating" moments and still managed to lose.  This Friday I have my Onc. appt., so I really have to watch the intake as I tend to get very worked up about any BC appts. 

• ruthbru
    Options

Lost the two I had gained and one more; so down 3 from last week! Smile

• patoo
    Options

Hi all.  I'm down from last week so hopefully will keep on this track (maybe even run around it!)

• NatsFan
    Options

Oh no Ruth - if you've lost the weight it must be on its way back to me!!  So I confused it by getting out of Maryland and going to San Diego for the conference.  Maybe it'll get get so confused it'll be lost forever. 

No weigh in number for me today - no scale.  Hard to tell how I've been doing - I've been using the fitness center an hour or so a day, and there's a lot of walking around the grounds, but the food is standard conference issue - cheap and mostly unhealthy.  I've been trying to be very selective about what I eat, so we'll see what happens next week. 

Congrats Mary Louise and Patoo on the weight loss!

• ruthbru
    Options

I attached a time released weight to those pounds and they are in the bottom of Lake Michigan as we speak!

• VickiSam
    Options

.5 gained .. Ugh!   But,  i am walking 1.3 miles-- 3 times a week.   Hoping for weight loss next week.

Meet several WARRIORS today in Solana Beach .. had lunch at Claire's.  So I am going to have to really watch myself ....

Vicki Sam

• ruthbru
    Options

Vicki, check out the 'Lets Post Our Daily Exercise' thread if you want to get a little encouragement in the exercise area of things.

• ruthbru
    Options
    lost another pound and feel like I'm on a pretty healthy eating stretch (which is good as I know the Easter Bunny is lurking just around the corner ready to pounce. CHOCOLATE ATTACK Surprised!!!!) 
  • NatsFan
    Options
    Well Ruth - I found part of that pound - I'm up .6 from 2 weeks ago - last week I worked out a lot, but my food intake was bad with the convention food and then being with family for the weekend (and eating VERY well).  It's about what I expected.  So at least some of the pounds we've been passing back and forth seem to have gotten lost at the bottom of Lake Michigan. Tongue out
  • patoo
    Options

Nope, they didn't get lost, just found another carrier - me!!!!  I've not been exercising as much although I'm exercising at least 6 days a week and my eating has been simply ridiculous for some reason.  But I'm still about the same as last Wednesday.  I seem to be okay on Wednesday and then it all bombs out on Friday. 

But, I'm not giving up.

• fmakj
    Options

Up another one!  Past week has been absolutely ridiculous with the eating.  We have been very busy with my MIL's apartment fire issues and have been eating quite poorly and not a lot of excercising!  This week WILL be different!!  I seem to be going through a very dark time right now, and am putting it down to my 6 month check up appt... very unusual appt that ended up with me going from 2 mammograms scheduled in May to none scheduled at all!  Just another thing I will have to straighten out.  I am hoping to be back to my "normal" self soon...... but first must climb back onto that wagon that is trying to pass me by..... Give me a hand up?? 

• ruthbru
    Options

Grab on and I will give you a tug!

• VickiSam
    Options

Ruth .. Thank you for that thread about exercise ...

I am trying to increase and gain strength, as I have signed up to walk 2.5 Revlon Walk/Run on 5/7, at the Los Angeles Coliseum - in 3 weeks..

Trying not to allow my chronic fatigue to interfere in my life ...

Vicki Sam