Western New York Area

Comments

• karen333
    karen333 Member Posts: 2,037
    edited December 2013

To all my dear bc sisters, oh let's throw out the bc and just be sisters, our prayers have been rewarded by the baby Jesus, my go to, babe and Maureen's go to, the Blessed Virgin.  My friend has been living and working for 4 years on 2 to6 hrs of sleep, and 6 is very infrequent, She just PM'ed me she slept 8 yes 8 hrs. of sleep last night, a Christmas miracle for sure!!!!  She is shocked that she is still tired but I reminded her of the sleep deficit she has built up.  Our prayers answered, now we wait for one more Christmas miracle of our own, may our prayers be just as powerful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  love, Karen

• heymoose
    heymoose Member Posts: 682
    edited December 2013

Amen

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited December 2013

hi all hope is well. Can all of you say a prayer for a friend of mine?  They're pretty ill and facing brain surgery tomorrow  

Thanks 

• karen333
    edited December 2013

Maureen, prayers to the baby Jesus going to Bflo. Gen.  .love Karen

• janhart
    janhart Member Posts: 292
    edited December 2013

I believe in the power of prayer.......praying for those in need.

• karen333
    edited December 2013

Praying for his loving family especially Daddy's girl.  May the surgeon's hand be guided by our Lord.

• Maureen813
    edited December 2013

Thank you

• bevin
    bevin Member Posts: 519
    edited December 2013

Prayers said to St Jude for your friend Maureen.

• Maureen813
    edited December 2013

thanks Bev. Hope the shingles are healing and your holiday was stress free

• karen333
    edited December 2013

Prayers continuing, keep us [posted, love you, Karen

• karen333
    edited December 2013

Hi dear sisters, I ask for your prayers for me to practice the Serenity Prayer, it is in my family, the problem, but it is not drugs or alcohol.  Jump in my pocket today so I may tap you when I need strength, love you all, Karen

• bevin
    bevin Member Posts: 519
    edited December 2013

jumping...

• janhart
    edited December 2013

Karen, jumping in and giving you the strength you need. I love the serenity prayer.

• Maureen813
    edited December 2013

karen. All will be well. Have fun. Don't let anything or anyone get in the way of your happiness. It's their problem not yours. Have a wonderful evening and don't forget to pour a little chocolate martini in your pocket for the girls hiding in there. lol 

• karen333
    edited December 2013

Thank  you all sooo much, what a beautiful group Maureen called into existence.  You got me to tears, it doesn't happen often, my cat Sophie keeps brushing by my cheek..  I will pour a little Chocolate Martini down, from now on to save time we call it CM, and I shall pour some down me for a little Irish courage. love, Karen, so much love!!!!!

• kindone
    kindone Member Posts: 435
    edited December 2013

Karen, praying for u and your family.  Have a Happy New Year!

Love Betty

• Maureen813
    edited December 2013

thanks for prayers. Update on my friend. He in ICU right now. They did a biopsy and relieved the pressure on the brain. They don't think the tumor is malignant but won't know until path report is complete. He will need another surgery. All seems to be good news 

• Skigirl72
    Skigirl72 Member Posts: 180
    edited December 2013

Take the good news when it comes. Still praying for good things to come....

• Maureen813
    edited December 2013

happy new year to all my friends. Although I wish our paths never crossed I am so blessed to have each and everyone of you by my side through thick and thin. Thank you for holding me up when I couldn't. Have a wonderful New Year's Eve. Be safe. Let's hope for a cure. 

Love

Maureen 

• karen333
    edited December 2013

Prayers ladies the next two days are crucial, i need your strength, everyone in the pocket please, I have been praying the Serenity prayer all day, I thank God for each one of you, you will be my touchstone in my pocket, and yes I will send CM's down, we are all such lushes.  This too will pass, I am strong enough with your added prayer., love to all.Karen

• LindaJD
    LindaJD Member Posts: 134
    edited January 2014

Wishing all of my BC friends a happier & healthier New Year!   God knows we all need it!  Thank you for letting me be a part of your group & for your support when I was first diagnosed w/ this disease, as well as when the bottom fell out of my world.  

Praying that 2014 will bring the answers I've been searching for & that I will find the courage to get on w/ my life.  

Be safe & stay warm.

Love, Linda

PS.  Karen, I'm in your pocket too!

• janhart
    edited January 2014

Linda, praying for the strength you need to move on, it's great to have you in the group (#%^**BC).

Wishing all my friends here a healthy new year, can't wait to get together.

love, Jan

• karen333
    edited January 2014

Linda always room for you my dear, and whatever drink you  would like will come down to you.  I'd like you all in my R pocket so I know where to tap, otherwise I'll look like an idiot.  You are all a blessing in my life, hope the next year is a calmer one than 2013.  I lit my candle,B, B and Beyond's Sugar Cookies candle that Esther gave me on her last Christmas, I know she is our angel in heaven looking after all of us. 

• heymoose
    edited January 2014

Happy and Healthy New Year to all.

I guess I have missed alot of things going on.  Prayers to friends and family members and to surgoens that are treating them.  Karen, I am in your pocket at all times.  Maureen, I hope your friend is doing better.  Linda, I wish you peace and happiness in 2014.

I would like to ask your prayers for my girlfriend who has tried to commit suicide once again.  I found her on Monday night and am having a hard time getting the picture out of my head.  Praying that her mental health care professionals can help her this time for good. 

Love, peace and happiness for all in 2014.

Hugs, Cheryl

p.s. can't wait to see all at lunch on the 11th. (correct date?)

• Skigirl72
    edited January 2014

Which date did we decide on?? Is it the 4th or 11th.... I am fine with either one....

• karen333
    edited January 2014

I had to go back and look myself, it is the 11th at 12:30, in Maureen's name.  Stay warm, stay safe sisters,we had a breakthrough yesterday, will fill you in at lunch.  Keep praying that the breakthrough comes to pass. I've had you on the knees for quite while, for those of us that cannot do the kneeling part, please sit.  Next crucial day is the 8th at 11.  Thanking all of you for your steadfast support and continuing prayer. love to you, Karen

• janhart
    edited January 2014

Cheryl, hoping and praying your friend finds the help she needs.....so frightening for you. Karen, so glad for the break through, it's a step in the right direction.

Lunch on the 11th at 12:30..... Looking forward to it........love, Jan

• Skigirl72
    edited January 2014

We got over 2ft of snow here yesterday! My new puppy wants NOTHING to do with it all.... poor little thing. We have to shovel a path for her so she can pee and poop. LOL She is my present to myself for surviving treatment!

• heymoose
    edited January 2014

Jan, thank you for keeping her in your prayers.

Karen, prayers for you that all goes well on the 8th.

Debbie, how cute is that face.  Love the dog pic.

Hugs and prayers to all.

Love ya Sistas

• Maureen813
    edited January 2014

All in the upswing I can feel it. Cheryl. Hoping your friend gets the help she needs. Karen great news. Debbie your puppy is adorable. You should post pic of coat it's so cute. Sitting getting my car fixed. Don't ask.:(