Western New York Area

Comments

• Skigirl72
    Skigirl72 Member Posts: 180
    edited January 2014

My sweetie's coat so she doesn't freeze to death when she goes out to pee.... LOL

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited January 2014

Soooo cute

• karen333
    karen333 Member Posts: 2,037
    edited January 2014

Dear ladies, I am so sentimental this Christmas,  Debbie the picture of your puppy is so cute, what is her name, she will be getting a Christmas gift on the 11th, just something small for all our furbabies, prayers for your friend Cheryl, this has been one tough holiday, 2014 has to be better  Maureen, of course the car broke, my luck usually, major repair bill for the holidays    bevin, how goes the shingles?, gone I hope, Susan had them too this past year, she comes home on the fourth I believe, it will be so good to be together, seems like forever, prayers for the weather to cooperate.  Love to Linda, Betty, thank you to Jan and ladies you have powerful prayers. love, Karen. 

• Maureen813
    edited January 2014

Karen. Nice post. Let's hope Susan makes it home without major delays. Travel with these storms are iffy at best. Car ok. I got new tires and dh had them put truck tires on the car so I have increased road noise and ds changed my oil for free. Good trip. Took another vacation day today because I was so cold. Next week is suppose to be worse  grrrrrr or should I say brrrrr. Right now my thermometer reads minus three degrees. I want to complain I am too hot and not be a hot flash.  Lol btw just found out I have to take the cat for her check up an appt I made a year ago on sat the 11th at ten so I might be a little late and covered in cat hair  I hope no one minds.?

• karen333
    edited January 2014

Maureen, can I come with you and Iris, love to experience it, love, Karen

• karen333
    edited January 2014

Just made our reservations for the 11th at 12:30 for 8, I know Linda is working and requested a bottle of Godiva Chocolate Liquor, ready to go ladies.

• Maureen813
    edited January 2014

yay

• heymoose
    heymoose Member Posts: 682
    edited January 2014

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaHoooooooooooooooooo

• karen333
    edited January 2014

Ladies, in my right hand pocket for the weekend, I will be sending chocolate martinis down.  love, Karen

• heymoose
    edited January 2014

Karen I am in there now!

Wishing you the best and it is a little dry down here! Happy

• karen333
    edited January 2014

My stepdaughter Karianne, you met her Cheryl, was here at 3 to take me, Susan and herself out to Alex's, Susan did not make it, going somewhere with Bernie, but 2 chocolate martinis later I feel just fine, Kari and I had a wonderful time, and I am pouring the Choc. Mart. down now. for you.  Kari was my O2 carrier tonight, she did a fine job filling in for you.  I will sleep well tonight, love, Karen

• heymoose
    edited January 2014

Karen, sounds like a nice time.  2 CM wow! Thanks for sharing, I was getting really parched.  Happy to hear Karianne did such a fine job.  How is she doing?

Hugs to all.

• karen333
    edited January 2014

They just cut her hours from 40 to 4, they are hurting,  Worried about loosing the house.  See you Sat. if weather cooperates, love, Karen

• heymoose
    edited January 2014

So sorry to hear that.  See you saturday. Hugs

• karen333
    edited January 2014

dear ladies 12:30 Saturday can't come fast enough!!!

• bevin
    bevin Member Posts: 519
    edited January 2014

Karen- is there anything I can do - happy to send along a donation to be used how they please.

• karen333
    edited January 2014

I may need a ride to luncheon, depending on how car fares on trip to Rochester on Wed.   Thanks bevin, you all have been fantastic through out this, love you ladies.  Karen

• Maureen813
    edited January 2014

Stay safe out ther ladies there is a blizzard warning just issued till we'd am. Thinking I will work from home tomorrow

• bevin
    edited January 2014

Snow day tomorrow.My child is sooooo happy!

• Skigirl72
    edited January 2014

Mine too!!!! Snow Day!!! Looks like Saturday is going to be warm .lol Looking forward to seeing all of you!

• karen333
    edited January 2014

Ladies, it is bad here, cannot see out the windows because the screens are plastered with snow, no plows, I bet they are all trying to keep the main roads clear.  Will type more later, haven't had my coffee yet.love, Karen

• Maureen813
    edited January 2014

wow haven't seen weather like this in a while. Working from home today. I hear the south n east are worse than we are. They are saying 300 feet visibility   Bring I spring and teds hot dogs and old man river and HEAT 

• karen333
    edited January 2014

There is a line of snow staying over Genesee Co, so that is why it is so bad  here, stay safe - stay warm my friends

• bevin
    edited January 2014

getting worse in Williamsville. I ventured out to pick up my childs friend and you can see about 50 feet visibilty then have areas of white outs. the street themselves not bad but I have a 4 wheel drive.

• karen333
    edited January 2014

I wonder how Susan is and Betty, Betty you have taken the brunt of the snow and Susan - I see on the news that Clarence is getting hit now, be oh so careful ladies.

• janhart
    janhart Member Posts: 292
    edited January 2014

it's very bad here where I live, can't see across the street. My older daughter had school cancelled and younger one was told yesterday to not come in but work from home today. I was wondering too about Betty's area, sounded like they got a lot of this snow earlier.

• karen333
    edited January 2014

My friends, I ask again for your most fervent prayers tomorrow at 11:00, my DD and I have an appointment in Rochester, pray that the weather allows it to occur, that the professional will be receiving God's guidance and that we are able to receive his help.  Love to all of you  oh and I forgot in my r hand pocket, I will be tapping you for support. love, Karen

• kindone
    kindone Member Posts: 435
    edited January 2014

hi ladies,  Hope all is well and warm with everyone.  My house is very bad I am told I spent the night at Amberly and will tonight also.  The girl that releves me is from w Seneca and could.'t  get in and I couldn't out from here myself.  It's not so bad I am making good money.  I had to call in to Mercy but they covered me.  Karen prayers for u tomarrow, be careful driving. My son drove to Rochester today and took the back roads by the thruway is closed. Good luck Betty

• Maureen813
    edited January 2014

Glad to hear you are safe Betty. If u can get to my house you are welcome to stay with me

• Skigirl72
    edited January 2014

Jumping in your pocket Karen.... Not any real snow here, just really freakin cold. Thinking about all of you that are under the gun with those pesky lake effect snow bands....  hang in there......