Western New York Area

Comments

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited January 2014

lol where is everyone else?  You have to laugh or I would be moving. Yesterday it took me 45 minutes to get from the north French exit to the millersport exit on the 990. There were 11 cars off the road in ditches. You'd think people would slow down? Nope just kept following people into the ditches. If it wasn't so sad it would've been funny. 

Ok it's so cold Mother Nature went on a vacation  hehehehe. 

• kindone
    kindone Member Posts: 435
    edited January 2014

Today is a heat wavy.   Hello everyone just working nothing new.  Maureen, I hate games. lol

• karen333
    karen333 Member Posts: 2,037
    edited January 2014

Betty, suck it up and I don't like games, got to laugh when I read your posts!!  Shall we plan a mid February and then March 8th with the 22nd as a fall back date?  I am planning on laying out in tomorrow's heat wave of 32.  hugs, Karen

• Maureen813
    edited January 2014

sounds like a plan. Yeah Betty suck it up. It's so cold outside Betty decided to play a game lol 

• bevin
    bevin Member Posts: 519
    edited January 2014

Hi everyone,  Its getting to be a heat wave.. I'm mister Heat Mizer ,...whatever I touch.. starts to melt in my clutch, .. I'm too much!!

love that song from the Christmas shows.

Anway, not sure what we'll all talk about when the cold is gone. Been busy here. Have a very funny story to tell at our next get together about cleaning drawers; you'll all need to remind me.

Hugs to all,

B

• heymoose
    heymoose Member Posts: 682
    edited January 2014

Hi Ladies,

I hope all are doing well.  I am so sick of this cold.  I drove into Rochester on tuesday and returned on Wednesday.  The ride home was horrible, so many white outs and at times going 40mph. 

Okay Mister Heat Mizer, can you come and touch me so that I warm up? hahaha Not much going on here.  Looking forward to our next lunch.

Hugs 

• karen333
    edited February 2014

Dear ladies, finally a regular cold day, how about Feb. 15 and March 8 with the 22nd as the backup?   That way if the 15th is a snow day we will see each other soon. Who's in?

• Maureen813
    edited February 2014

feb 15 is difficult for me   I have a date with hubby for valentines day

• bevin
    edited February 2014

I am good for either date.

who has superbowl party plans.. anygood events? I'm looking forward to hearing Bruno Mars at halftime! Love him.

• heymoose
    edited February 2014

I am good for either date.

• Maureen813
    edited February 2014

Super Bowl?  Just kidding  I'd like to see the broncos win 

• janhart
    janhart Member Posts: 292
    edited February 2014

Can't do February 15, Karens future MIL is in town to look for rehearsal place, but don't plan around me. March dates look ok for now.  No special Super Bowl plans here. I'll watch the game as long as it's a close one, otherwise I get disinterested.

• karen333
    edited February 2014

Hi everyone, got my liquid oxygen pack, it is alot smaller and at least 3 lbs. lighter and seems to deliver a more potent O2, each canister holds about 5 hrs, the tanks only held 2.5.  Used it yesterday for my eye exam and errands and it was alot more manageable., they said the end of Jan. and hit it right on the nose,  Since the March 8th date is so early, why don't we let Feb.go  and hopefully all the foolish snowiness go by and have luncheon all together on the 8th?  Let me know, so far I have yeses from me, Maureen, Betty and Cheryl, everyone else let me know.  Linda what were the results of that biopsy?, thinking of you, Karen

• bevin
    edited February 2014

Karen so glad you finally got the liquid. Its so much nicer isn't it.?

Maureen-the way your always cooking I assumed you'd be having a super bowl feast! 

Jan- I'm not good about the game either.. but love to eat, drink and watch the commercials and half time show!

Ttyl

• heymoose
    edited February 2014

Happy Super Bowl Day Ladies,

Bevin, I'm with you, love to eat, drink and watch the commercials and the half time show.  So looking forward to Bruno Mars, love his music.

Karen great news on the oxygen.

I hope all are doing well.  Have fun today.

Hugs, cheryl

• Maureen813
    edited February 2014

hi all not sure if I'm having a feast yet. The boys are deciding where to watch game. A lot depends what time they get out of work but the request for chicken wing dip was requested early this am regardless of where they watch the game. I will prepare taco meat just in case. If no I can freeze if yes I can add pizza to the tacos to accommodate. I agree with Cheryl. I love the commercials. I saw a preview for bud and fell in love with the puppy   And I hate puxatony (sp?) Phil lol

• heymoose
    edited February 2014

I seem to have missed Phil's prediction.  Maureen, by your comment are we to have a longer winter?

• bevin
    edited February 2014

six more weeks... damn ground hog!

• karen333
    edited February 2014

Don't think we can do six more weeks, seems like forever now!   Go Bronco's!!!

• Maureen813
    edited February 2014

broncos looked like the bills first play lol 

Just dh and me with tacos

• janhart
    edited February 2014

I follow the local groundhog, Dunkirk Dave, from my hometown. He did not see his shadow so spring will come soon! (Sure)

Boring game.....reading and playing with the iPad.

• bevin
    edited February 2014

Half time show was great though. I love bruno mars

• karen333
    edited February 2014

Half time show was great, game was so bad if you were a Bronco's fan, did look like the Bill's unfortunately.  I was reading too, Jan.

• bevin
    edited February 2014

I actually taped the game so I could see the halftime show -  I love Bruno Mars, and was catching up on the Blacklist!   Love that show.

• heymoose
    edited February 2014

Great half time show, boring game. the commercials were not that great this year.

• bevin
    edited February 2014

I agree on commercials; the only good one was the annhueser bush one with the dog and horses...

• janhart
    edited February 2014

Here we go again....waiting for the snow to start. This is getting real old. Hope everyone is doing well. Linda, we haven't heard from you. Let us know you're ok.

• heymoose
    edited February 2014

WAY TO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bevin
    edited February 2014

I hate snow..I hate snow.....

• kindone
    kindone Member Posts: 435
    edited February 2014

I love the snow, the bitter cold temps. the slippery roads. The school closing, the big noise snow plows and I love to shovel and breath in that cold clean air. Nothing like a true Buffalo winterBawling Betty