Western New York Area

Comments

• SusanHG
    SusanHG Member Posts: 455
    edited April 2014

Tuesday the 22nd at noon works for me. My son has orchestra that day so I won't have to rush home. Let me know if it works!!

• heymoose
    heymoose Member Posts: 682
    edited April 2014

Hi all, lunch sounds good.  Maureen, will you be able to have a choc. martini w/ your pet scan the nest day?

Hugs

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    edited April 2014

oh shoot. I can't have a lot of stuff. Thanks for reminding me :(. Only day I can get scan though. I will see what I can eat  and it depends on time of ent appt too. I will call today and let everyone know 

• kindone
    kindone Member Posts: 435
    edited April 2014

Tuesday, at noon I ll be there. Great.  Betty

• karen333
    karen333 Member Posts: 2,037
    edited April 2014

Betty, 12:30 and we will all be there, I'll give you a call too, in case you don't check the thread. 

• heymoose
    edited April 2014

See you lovely ladies on the 22nd for lunch.

• LindaJD
    LindaJD Member Posts: 134
    edited April 2014

Hi Ladies,

Spring break is finally here!  I'm off from work for a week (without pay of course). 

Tomorrow I'm driving to CT to visit my eldest son!  Haven't seen him since December.   I'm excited yet nervous @ the same time.   In the past 12 years, if there were any road trips planned, it was always my boyfriend & myself.  Now I have to go solo!  

I've been busy this week getting organized/packing for this trip.  I had to get my siblings on board to be here & look after our Mother.  I think this will be good for me to get away!

Sounds like you are planning lunch on the 22nd this month; I will be working because it's a weekday.

If you plan a lunch for May on a Saturday, please let me know.  

Hope everyone is doing well.  Maureen, good luck w/ your pet scan.

Hugs,

Linda

• Maureen813
    edited April 2014

safe travels Linda. Enjoy the time with your son. Ct should be getting our beautiful weather. Thank you for the well wishes on the scan. I hope to have full pockets that day. Just remember ladies no metal lol. We are all going bra less withe chocolate martinis in hand hahahaha

• heymoose
    edited April 2014

Linda have a safe trip and enjoy your visit.  Its good to get away once in a while.

Bra less and chocolate martinis way to go.  I will be in your pocket Maureen.

Hugs to all

• bevin
    bevin Member Posts: 519
    edited April 2014

Hmm

I think my hubby will like that combo.. braless and chocolate martinis! 

Good luck maureen, I  will think of you and pray extra on scan day.

Linda - travel safely.  You will enjoy the road trip. I find driving by myself to be ppeaceful and I'm in charge of the bathroom and food breaks! Your son will love to see you. I'm so happy that you are able to so this. 

I hope everyone else is good. I am on holiday myself and return to the rat race next week.

Good thing I just read this note.. befirr i hit submit.. the braless said brainless. . Though for some that may be a good combo too!

• Maureen813
    edited April 2014

Hahaha. I really like that combo for me : bra less  brainless (so I don't worry so much) and a chocolate martini.  You are so funny Bev

• SusanHG
    SusanHG Member Posts: 455
    edited April 2014

ok so the date has been decided as the 22nd then? Just making sure. I get confused easily :P. 

• karen333
    edited April 2014

I thought we always went bra less and brain less drinking Chocolate Martinis, only way to travel, I'm just so glad I found a group to share my proclivities with!!!!  OMG, and we are mostly Catholic girls, the nuns would have a fit.  Have fun Linda, it'll be great to get away.  hugs, Karen

• janhart
    janhart Member Posts: 292
    edited April 2014

Hi my dear friends, needing prayers here this time and know I can count on all of you. My son is struggling bad right now. The hardest part  is that I don't know how to help him. It seems we've tried many doctors, treatments, medications, so now we just have to pray that God will give him some relief. 

• Maureen813
    edited April 2014

jan prayers coming your way along with a big cyber hug  watching our children struggle is so difficult  

Love

Maureen 

• bevin
    edited April 2014

Dear Jan,

Praying for you and your family and especially your son. 

• kindone
    kindone Member Posts: 435
    edited April 2014

Jan, Keep your faith in God we all have powerful prayers going your way.

• heymoose
    edited April 2014

Jan

Hugs and prayers for your son, you and family.  I pray the Lord will take away his struggles.

Cheryl

• karen333
    edited April 2014

Dear Jan, when our children hurt it is worse than any pain we may have experienced.  Prayers for your son to fight this battle and for you and your family.  We have you surrounded by our prayers, love, Karen

• janhart
    janhart Member Posts: 292
    edited April 2014

Thank you ladies for your prayers. The power of prayer has pulled him through a couple of rough days. Today he was so much better. I thank God for the good days, knowing there will still be struggles for him.  Love you all.

• Maureen813
    edited April 2014

prayers are coming your way jan. Keep the faith. 

• Maureen813
    edited April 2014

Btw my doc appt is at 11:30 am on tues. Hopefully will be done and just a little late 

• heymoose
    edited April 2014

Hi Ladies,

I want to wish you all a very Happy Easter!!!!

Hugs

• Maureen813
    edited April 2014

Happy and blessed Easter to all my BFF 

I love you ladies

• karen333
    edited April 2014

To our circle of support, Happy Easter to all of you wonderful friends, love, Karen

• karen333
    edited April 2014

Just a reminder, luncheon is at 12:30, reservation in my name for 7, I may not be able to make it, I have some bone pain in my back and am going to see the MO on Wed, also was trying to catch my rescue cat to put medicine in his ears.  Why are rescue cats so expensive a project, he is usually so good about it, I was straddling him in the hallway and I had one hand holding him and he bolted, I fell forward and pulled my back.  I am on muscle relaxants and Ibuprofen for the pain and am loopier than usual, hope I am better by Tuesday, hope I can enjoy being with all of you, love Karen

• Caedwyn
    Caedwyn Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2014

I just saw this thread and thought I'd say hi. I'm a newbie just biopsied, with recommendation for further biopsy. I live in So Cal now but I'm Buffalo southtowns born and bred and would like to just say hello!

• bevin
    edited April 2014

Hello Caedwyn

Welcome! Good luck and prayers being sent your way for the upcoming biopsy.  I was just in northern California .. beautiful state.

• bevin
    edited April 2014

Dear Friends,

Good Morning and Happy Easter to each and every one of you. God surely gave us a beautiful sunny day . I hope everyone enjoys the holiday Mass, Easter Hams, and treats today.

• Maureen813
    edited April 2014

Hi cadwyen. Welcome good luck on the biopsy

Happy Easter all.