Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Options

Comments

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options
    thanks thrmine!  Cool
  • thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    Options

Do you HAVE to drink the mud, or can you make it into a mudPIE?  seems like it would be a little thick to drink and I would end up dribbling it on myself and that is NOT what I want to be wasting my Bounty on. 

• susan_02143
    susan_02143 Member Posts: 2,394
    Options

I am so regretting not opening that bottle now. Maybe I was supposed to thin it down with olive oil? or lemon juice?  Or perhaps, I was supposed to eat a brownie first so I wouldn't notice that I was drinking dirt from who knows where?

The possibilities boggle the imagination. 

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333
    Options

Does the MUD go into the already prepared recipe or can it be added just to the ingest or cavity filling portion? 

Speaking of the recipe - I decided not to do it at all today...just in case I get called upon to meet up with Dog and Mazy and if there is any possibility of the 'Dog' team doing a cavity search - I would like to be nice and clean (never know when one might get lucky...LOL)  My vehicle is still packed from yesterday and I did grab the new ingredients that I was missing...do we think Cancer Cure Guy could be diguised as Mud Guy now?  Good way to throw off the scent dogs...and we think he is actually a twin?  No wonder spottings have taken place in NM and MN at the same time...

Ok, lets go back to the cure for stupid...that might be easier *inhale* *cough* *poof* - now I am stupid...pass the Pepsi and Doritos please...

• Lowrider54
    Options

Opps, I goofed, I didn't cure stupid, I made myself stupid - this thread has really gotten me backasswards...oh well, nothing a good nights sleep won't fix...unless I end up driving all night to meet Dog and Mazy - better get a 5 hour energy...nothing cancer causing in that one is there?  Well, they haven't FOUND anything yet - I am sure they are looking for something...man, where are the Doritos???

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

Enjoy!

• Lowrider54
    Options

Wow, man...they look great!  Thanks!

• hdangelbaby
    Options

mmmm... eating a krispy kreme custard stuffed doughnut....

i think THIS is the cure for cancer!!!!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923
    Options

Maybe there should be a race to raise research money to cure stupid.   Don't know what we'd call it since 'for the cure' is taken (which is pretty stupid itself).   We could all wear asparagus ribbons.  Maybe Bounty would be our sponsor and make green rolls during stupid month.  I wonder how fast the cure guy can run???  puff, puff....pass.  (Whew - the 2nd hand smoke is starting to get to me)

• shelly56
    shelly56 Member Posts: 142
    Options

immarybell:  I agree totally that I despise the candle e-mail going around that says to pray for anyone living with cancer.  Then HOW THE HELL can we be positive if they all think we are still "living with cancer".  I'll never understand that phrase. And I've also had enough of the stupid senseless bracelets that people wear that said "I love boobies", or shirts that say "save the ta-tas".  Good God is that the most important item on me??  Stupid is as stupid does...

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288
    Options

Hot wings and blue cheese doritos? Cool. Bet the additives in those are more toxic than chemo..*L**munch* *munch* Tasty though..and of course the "cure" will turn those additives into the "good kind" of unpronounceable additives. Polysorbitolgluteusmaximuschorophormitolflavanoids, here I come..*munch*

*passes the doritos bag and the asparagus*

• hdangelbaby
    Options

loving the doritos.....

need a shower, with some mud, and lemons, and asparagus! i can't get off this thread today!

• jsmiley60
    jsmiley60 Member Posts: 31
    Options

Yeah I got all the sugar talks too AND 2 days after diagnosis a friend sent an email with an article of a study saying that being overweight causes cancer........OUCH!! Another friend told me that bitterness causes cancerous tumors.....well I'm pretty BITTER about that! Last week my ONC told me I needed to lose weight - this is the same woman that told me to drink milkshakes and eat ice cream when I was on chemo and losing weight because I had no appetite. NO you wouldln't let me lose it when it was easy!!!!! Even ONC can be stupid!!

Puff, puff..............I need some more puffs.........to improve my mood.........

Sorry I won't be passing it on for a few minutes.......

• EmilyInOntario
    Options

I'm thinking " Puff For the Cure" might work...better yet, "Puff For the Cause"..might be a good idea to find the cause before the cure? Just an idea.

• Makratz
    Options

I HATE the 3 day walk comercial that is on TV now.  I HATE listening to it.  It starts off with something like " No one ever really asked me if I want breast cancer".  WTF??  Hey, who wants breast cancer????  Me!!!!!  Me!!!!  STUPID Fing people made that commercial.

BIG puff after watching that one.......pass....

• Makratz
    Options

LOL!!!!  I love the "Puff for the cure" and "Puff for the cause"!!!  LOL!  What a creative bunch we are!

• EmilyInOntario
    Options

Makraz..*L*

Nobody asked me if I wanted it..I must have had "PICK ME" written on my forehead that day.

• hdangelbaby
    Options

i get annoyed with the people (whom i don't know very well, but find out i have, or had, cancer) that tell me how their aunt, grandma, whoever died from breast cancer.

and THAT is supposed to make me feel better!!!

how about shut the f*** up! that will make me feel better! lol!

puff puff pass.. and munching on those doritos!

• janet in virginia
    Options

Makraz - seriously!  And have you seen the one where they sing happy birthday to cancer patients??!!  Who makes this stuff up?  With so many people out of work, you'd think they could hire someone who isn't stupid!

Emily - I'm still got tears in my eyes laughing about  Polysorbitolgluteusmaximuschorophormitolflavanoids.  That was hysterical.

• EmilyInOntario
    Options
  • EmilyInOntario
    Options

Oops, how do you insert a picture?

• janet in virginia
    Options

The pic has to be on the Internet somewhere (Google images, Facebook, Ofoto etc) & then just do a copy/paste.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618
    Options

I was gone 4 hours and two pages have been completed! 

Frantically trying to write up the orders for the Asparagus Bras.   Now to develop matching panties.  Notes to self:  Must get contract with bounty for liners the delicates.  Buy asparagus when it is on sale.

• Meece
    Options

Emily, yes, special orders will be taken.  You want cottage cheese?  You got Cottage cheese.  I prefer mine with Hollandaise.

• Meece
    Options
    barbe, are the walnuts for that chilled look?
  • Meece
    Options

I'm thinking I'll just go to an expensive spa and take a mud bath, but I plan on being very careful NOT to injest any of it.

• westiemom
    westiemom Member Posts: 86
    Options
    I'm not knocking Dr. Oz by any means, he is a super smart guy and I enjoy the show but have you noticed how many episodes are related to...."how to prevent cancer", "what not to eat to avoid cancer" "what to eat to avoid cancer", etc. Also how many magazines are out with the same thing. I gotta be blunt, this sort of tics me off. One of the first questions I asked myself when I got the diagnosis was...what did I do wrong? I exercise all the time, don't abuse alcohol, don't smoke, eat pretty good....my point, there is enough pressure on ourselves to fight cancer and to get beyond the awful side effects of treatment and surgeries...these articles related to "how to avoid cancer" can really be stupid. Wow! Thanks for starting this thread, venting was very therapeutic.Kiss 
  • Meece
    Options

I have my development team on the bra issue, but they got side tracked.  Seems they enjoy bacon wrapped asparagus and gave me the following:

But you have to be careful you don't wear it while tanning...

We have made great strides in the half slip pattern though..

• Meece
    Options

Let me interject some "stupid".  How about those who ask you if you know how you "caught" BC?

• EmilyInOntario
    Options

Can I have two dozen bacon bras as well? I like mine slightly crisp...