Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Options

Comments

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631
    Options

MBJ -

Girl, I got the good stuff Wink  Passing to you my friend, passing to you ...

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

Meece, they gove us RX's for pot so that we will smoke it and forget what we were trying to do in the first place!

Sign me up for two asparagus bras!

• Kate33
    Kate33 Member Posts: 1,936
    Options
    Does the asparagus bra come with matching panties?  I always like to be coordinated. Kiss
  • MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671
    Options

Kate:  LOL!!

thefuzzylemon:  Puff, pufff, cough cough--that IS strong, lol, cough cough, ahhhhhhh!!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288
    Options

*scribbling notes madly for additions to the even Newer and Improved Cure*

Meece..do you take special orders for the asparagus bras? Could I order a dozen with asparagus AND cottage cheese?

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605
    Options
    Might as well sprinkle in some walnuts, too, Emily! Cool puff, puff...
  • EmilyInOntario
    Options

Oh..make that two dozen. I'd like to give some as gifts...

• thefuzzylemon
    Options

Needed to BUMP ... I recommend this thread to everybody!!  So it needed to be brought to the top!

Inhaling ... hold it.....hold it ....

• imbell
    imbell Member Posts: 61
    Options

Maybe the joke is on us. Here are some studies actually being carried on. Searched bct.org for vaccine trials (there are 22) and came up with other.

White Button Mushroom Extract to Prevent Recurrence -A Translational Breast Cancer Prevention Trial of Mushroom Powder in Postmenopausal Breast Cancer Survivors

The Effect of Aspirin in Women Receiving Tamoxifen - The Impact of the Anti-Platelet Agent Aspirin on Angiogenesis Proteins in Women with Breast Cancer

Limonene (Citrus) Before Breast Cancer Surgery - Clinical Study of Limonene in Women with a Recent Diagnosis of Early Stage Breast CA

Green Tea for Newly-Diagnosed DCIS -A Pilot Study of Chemo-prevention of Green Tea in Women with Ductal Carcinoma in Situ

Broccoli Sprout Extract Before Surgery for DCIS - Evaluating the Effect of Broccoli Sprouts (Sulforaphane) on Cellular Proliferation, an Intermediate Marker of Breast Cancer Risk

Effect of CLA (Dairy) - on Breast Cancer Tissue Before Surgery - An in Vivo Proof of Principle Trial to Determine Whether the Nutritional Supplement Conjugated Linoleic Acid Can Modulate the Lipogenic Pathway in Breast Cancer Tissue

So I am joining the trial. Have eaten my mushroom soup with dairy, extra mushrooms and broccoli. Drank my green tea, ate my orange and took a baby aspirin. What the heck it is prpbably going to work as well as the chemo did.

• thefuzzylemon
    Options

Oh no ... Emily!!!  PANIC WRITE!!   That single receipe will be a book before you know it!!!

• DiDel
    DiDel Member Posts: 733
    Options

you ladies are cracking me up...thanks!

Smile

Diane

• susan_02143
    susan_02143 Member Posts: 2,394
    Options

I haven't read the whole thread, but my personal favorite is this. After chemo, I gave a dinner party and invited everyone who had helped out during the months by either bringing food, being supportive, whatever. Somehow I managed to produce a three course meal with each course containing both a vegetarian option and a meat option. [Those steroids did their job, and the residue stayed in my body for a long time.]

My good friend Brian showed up, late of course, and carrying a beautifully wrapped gift. Once the wrapping paper was off, it revealed a dull brown cardboard box. And inside the box was MUD. Now not just any mud. Cancer-curing mud! His friend swears by it, and snuck it through customs form some other country.

I was supposed to drink this mud. Read that again. Drink MUD from another country, to cure my cancer. That huge bottle of mud sat on a shelf for several years, before I finally dumped it into the garbage.

Yes, he is still my friend. But I have never mentioned the mud again. 

• thefuzzylemon
    Options

LOL!!!  AWESOME!!!  Mud drinking to CURE CANCER!!!!   I am laughing sooooooo hard right now!!!

Where the heck is my Bounty ... too late!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    Options

Immarybell you forgot the capsicums(bell peppers) - "One of the very interesting and promising new areas of research we are funding is examining the positive effects of capsicums.

Everytime you mention bounty I laugh cause this is a bounty bar here and I have to find the Handee roll,

Now we certainly can't have the bounty - too much sugar but the chocolate should be fine.

Then there was mention of Dog again I needed the Handee roll cause this is Dog a much loved character here. But Dog just might know some cure cause he is into mushrooms and rolling in smelly things.

• EmilyInOntario
    Options

MUD????? Yikes. And where in that particular country did that "mud" came from.. somebody's outhouse? A midden pile from some African village? Could be loaded with all sorts of wholesome things..like tapeworm larvae, tse tse fly eggs? Wow, I wouldn't even know how to react to that gift.

• sespebadger
    sespebadger Member Posts: 11
    Options

Hello Ladies!!

Let's send the cure for stupidity to whoever starts those Facebook messages.

Can we also send a dose to my acquaintance who suggested I go to Mexico and drink tropical fruit juice? I'm sure that it probably would have been easier on my digestion than all the Adriamycin, Cytoxan and Taxol I got, but then I would have missed out on all those fun hours in the infusion center!! And it seemed like a long way to go for a tan when I was able to get a nice dark red one right here during radiation!  

Thanks for this new thread. It helps to laugh about these things.

• thefuzzylemon
    Options

Hmmmmm....there has to be a picture of a MUD Guy somewhere ....

• Makratz
    Options

Note the asparagus hat!

• Alyson
    Options
  • thefuzzylemon
    Options

I KNEW IT!!  You're on the manhunt team, right??

• Makratz
    Options

OMG he's a twin!  That's why we are having so much trouble finding him!

• Makratz
    Options

I'm on the doritos and pepsi team.  I'll mellow out and make the brownies while the manhunt team runs around looking for THAT GUY!

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options

that pic is absolutely perfect!!!! i love it!!

i'm so trying the *suspiciously delicious* tea i got from a friend tonight. she had a nurse friend send it from cali, i need sleep!! maybe i will dream about mud guy with his asparagus hair, and we could be showering in lemon juice while rubbing eachother down with the *mud* and getting it on on a bed of bounty....

whoa.. i haven't even drank that tea yet! it's the sleep deprivation from the steroids!!! lol!!

puff puff.. passss....OUT! LOL

• EmilyInOntario
    Options

Well now....is MUD GUY telling us we're supposed to roll in it ..not drink it? Put down your glasses of mud ladies...until we sort this out.

• thrmine
    thrmine Member Posts: 30
    Options

Ok I am new to this thread.  Much as I would like to, I doubt I'll have the good fortune of reading all nine pages of it.   So I have to ask, have we covered sugar?   I have had  no less than a dozen people tell me sugar feeds cancer and while I am at it I should eliminate all wheat.   OK now come on.  If I'd just stop eating these then my cancer would waste away from malnutrition?  Don't think so. 

Oh and then I should get more sun, or was that no sun.   

I can't keep my cures straight.  I tell ya, my approach to cancer was much like my approach to childbirth.  Drugs were created for a reason.  Bring on the drugs.  (they worked for me by the way, no cancer detected at time of mx in any of the places it was found initially, thanks be to God.)

Alice 

• Alyson
    Options

We definitely have to roll in it and what about olive oil we forgot we have to use that to cure cancer

• Melanie_Ann
    Melanie_Ann Member Posts: 53
    Options

I, too was told No Sugar, No Dairy, No commercial meat, all organic produce...

I think we would be the ones wasting away from malnutrition...or depression. 

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options

i have heard the sugar theory too.. well guess what?? ALL cells feed on sugar!! the cancerous ones just feed on it FASTER. that's why suspicious areas pop on a PET scan, you drink a sugary drink then you get scanned.

there's really no way around sugar, cause just about everything is metabolized into glucose. and why would we want to give up our wonderful brownies?? lol.... my *philosophy* is this: enjoy what you can when you can while you can, cause cancer doesn't discriminate! healthy people get it, young people get it, anyone can get it

i think i will sip sip pass..

• Melanie_Ann
    Melanie_Ann Member Posts: 53
    Options

oh shoot, I forgot to puff and pass....

Puff and pass.... =)

• thrmine
    thrmine Member Posts: 30
    Options

Amen hdanglebaby