Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Options

Comments

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288
    Options

Hope this works. I wanted to show you all how to apply the "cure"

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618
    Options

The beauty of the bacon bras is you get to cook them to your own liking.!  BTW I am selling them by the pound.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

How did you catch your Cancer, Meece?

• Meece
    Options

Okay, think I got it.  Must be done outdoors (Sorry you North-Eastern girls), Eyes must be closed, mouth may be open, and it appears you will need someone to administer the cure.  Thanks for the clarification, Emily.

• Makratz
    Options

The picture worked!!!  Great job Emily.  I love it.  I have been applying the cure all wrong.  Thanks to your pic I should be cured by tonight!

• Meece
    Options
    With a bra, Mak.  Kind of like a reverse slingshot.  I was swinging it above my head before putting it on one morning and apparently there was some cancer flying around and my bra caught it.  I wore it all day without knowing, then POW!!!
  • Meece
    Options

Mak, will your DH be heading outdoors to help you administer the cure?  Looks like you must be scantily clad as well.

• Makratz
    Options

I'll keep that in mind.  Since the temp is about 15 right now, I am willing to have him pour it on me in the house.

Thanks for the warning about swinging the bra above your head.  I will stop doing that immediately! I don't want a recurrence.

• Meece
    Options

BTW, I have heard that the same thing could happen if you put your bras on your ceiling fans to dry them!

• kelben
    kelben Member Posts: 199
    Options

I was reading all your info. on how to cure, and catch cancer... well, I was told that I was miserable most of my life, and that's how people get cancer... that made me feel so much better once I knew... I'm going to get better... she will always be stupid.

puff, puff, pass............... oh, BTW, dogs can sniff out cancer, so there still is a chance we'll find cancer guy.

• slg2130
    slg2130 Member Posts: 32
    Options

Ah crap - bacon is a processed meat, and..ummm... doesn't anything processed cause cancer?

As far as "causes" - I learned very early on that I caused my own breast cancer due to wearing an underwire bra, using antiperspirant, eating sugar, using sunscreen, not getting enough Vitamin D (apparently because I used sunscreen to avoid skin cancer), getting too much sun, eating soy products, not eating enough soy products, using flaxseed, not eating enough fruit, eating too much citric fruit, and breathing (due to free radicals that cause cancer). 

Doritos, however, were not mentioned....Laughing

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333
    Options

I don't believe this...I just got "Pinked" in an email - no sh** - I am supposed to pass it on to 10 pretty ladies - it is pretty but geez...good thing I was in stupid mode so I couldn't find the 'forward' button...

The sad thing is I really love the gal who sent it and she is stage iv - I went to HS with her...I have to at least send it back to her...

• Meece
    Options

But bacon is a "cured" meat so maybe it has curing properties, ya think?

Free radicals, that must have been what I caught in my bra.

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options

i love the bacon bra!!!  after you are done sunbathing in it, you can eat it!! lol!!

• Meece
    Options

I'll go for that, cuz I already applied for the patent...wear/eat as many as you want!

• Makratz
    Options

I agree with the bacon theory.  Doritos are healthy because they are made out of corn.

LOL on the getting pinked!  I think I got that one on facebook.

• Meece
    Options

If your interested, here is one for St. Patty's day to go with your corned beef!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    Options

Meece- love the bras!

I went to a seminar on radiation today and came back to read 4 pages. I sat there at the seminar thinking about this site. I went with a friend who also has breast cancer and IS doing the grass, bark and twig diet. She swears by it.

• Meece
    Options

If you were stupid enough to do it, why wouldn't you swear by it?  It would be even more stupid to say you were doing it but didn't know why.

So, veggy,  bacon bra or vegie?

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288
    Options
  • iodine
    iodine Member Posts: 869
    Options

Don't mean to intrude, but you gals are hysterical!  Thanks for the laughs.

BTW, I'm over 8 years out and I STILL get "pinked" on a very regular basis.  Sure wish all those "best friends who are beautifu" had been around (really around, we were friends 9 years ago, too.) when I was diagnosed and treated.  LOL, strange how they scatter like roaches when you open the door and are diagnosed.

• Meece
    Options

Maybe they were afraid of catching it from us.  I had one friend stand by me, or sit by me as it was at infusions and bedside when the nausea was too much.  The others only got tighter knit and there was no place for me when I was able to get out and about again. 

Another little amazing thing is those same people who abandoned you, are the first to call with questions when a loved one is getting a bx or has ben dx'd.

• thrmine
    thrmine Member Posts: 30
    Options

Loved the "cured" bacon HAA HAA

Remember to add suger and olive oil to the cure puree. 

• thrmine
    Options

I'll tell ya one thing that sure didn't prevent bc, nursing my kids.  Now that was a kick in the pants errrr something.  Thought that was supposed to be a sure thing. 

• thrmine
    Options

Babies I mean nursing my babies, you know my kids when they were just tiny little babies.   When you are supposed to nurse them.  Oh gads, I'll just sit quiet now. 

• Meece
    Options

Ok, thrmine, you had me laughing out loud at that one.

I had my first baby at 21 (Supposedly something to ward off BC)

Nursed all of them like I was a cow

NEVER drank or smoked

Never did any drugs

So it had to be the bra swinging that did it, Right?

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    Options

I take 6 of each.I loved the bacon bras.

I can't look at asparagus at the market without laughing.

• thrmine
    Options

Definitely the bra thing. 

• Meece
    Options

Thrime, I see 6 little nursers in your avatar!  Wow! 

I remember my youngest being in the hospital at 4 mo. and I was pumping for him.  I brought out 4 of the 8oz bottles for the nurse to put in the fridge and she told me she couldn't take them since I had brought them from home unrefrigerated.  I informed her that I had just pumped them in his room!!!

• susan_02143
    susan_02143 Member Posts: 2,394
    Options

Now I _know_ I am not pretty since I haven't been pinked!