Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Options

Comments

• thrmine
    thrmine Member Posts: 30
    Options

I haven't had a turn to puff yet, but still, how did the bacon get on the stupid list?

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

Bacon is 'cured' meat!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618
    Options

My asparagus bra developers got off topic because they like their asparagus wrapped in bacon (And I couldn't find a picture of an asparagus bra).

• Elizabeth1959
    Elizabeth1959 Member Posts: 78
    Options

This thread has been helpful as well as hilarious.

I've learned that not only is breast cancer easily prevented through  proper diet , droopy boobs (underwire free) and early mammograms but now easily treated with a bacon bra and asparagus message.  I'm going to have to pass on the starbut enema, I don't even like to drink coffee.

The treatment seems even easier to follow than the preventive measures.  I can't wait to get started

• Meece
    Options

There is no cure for stupidity because THEY have not found a way to make money off of the stupid afflicted.  At least not great sums of money on a constant flow, like THEY do with Cancer tx.

• Meece
    Options

BTW any of the bacon bras may be stuffed with your choice of fillings, ie asparagus and or cottage cheese.

• 208sandy
    208sandy Member Posts: 582
    Options

O.K. you bunch of smarta**es (and I use the term fondly) my stomach hurts from reading this thread - Emily I'll never be able to go to Starbutts again without laughing hysterically - good work ladies!

Hugs, Sandy

• badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938
    Options

OMG LMAO

KonaKat - you're right, I've heard about a fab Hawaiian cure called Maui Wowie

puff puff pass  :-)

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

I saw this guy on the Boston area news today.  Is this who we are looking for?  Looks like he is trying to buy all the asparagus in this area.  I'm going to run out and get some now, before it's all gone.  I will stop at Starbutts first to get my dose!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923
    Options

Hey!  I just read a new clinical trial is starting to compare treatments for stupid people.  So tell all the stupid people you know.  They get a choice of  coffee enema + rads or a lobotomy.  Can't wait to see survival & recurrence stats. 

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923
    Options

Oh no.  First a Bounty shortage and now asparagus????

• Meece
    Options

THEY are stock-piling it to keep it off the market.  We're going to have to grow our own, but how do you grow Bounty?

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    Options

Paper comes from trees, so paper towels should be fairly easy to grow...just might take some time.  We just need a good lumberjack, which could be the Brauny man, but I don't think that brand soaks up pee as well as Bounty.  It's the quicker picker upper, unlike the joint we're sharing, the slower mellow downer.  I need to head to the local farm market now and grab some asparagus...I am hungry for an omlette for some reason and I am NOT taking out my asparagus implants for it.

• thegood5
    Options

Do you think the kid in that pic is in training to become the next cure guy?

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    Options

I think there is a whole tribe of these asparagus people! The Cure Guy has been busy! They are going to be tough tribe to find. They pose as everyday people. We need to find some more recruits! I'm going to Dunkin Donuts and grab a cup of enema then post this picture in the post offices. Maybe with the help of the public we can locate the tribe!

Photobucket

• Meece
    Options

Going back to the kid in the picture.  Doesn't he look a bit scared?  I think The Cure Guy is holding him hostage until he gets all of the asparagus.  The kid must be the son of the produce manager.

• Meece
    Options

You are right, they are everywhere!!!

• Meece
    Options

They've even infiltrated the Hollywood elite!

It appears they have even recruited Mr. Bill!

• Meece
    Options

And Hello Kitty!    

• thegood5
    Options

Meece, I can't stop laughing!!

• veggy
    Options

Photobucket

And another.

RECRUITS!!!!!!

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203
    Options

Why dost thou mock asparagus?  My dental hygenist's assistant told me that someone's mother that her husband works with has a rare kind of cancer that has responded through her own clinical trials!  One month she took it pureed daily and the tumors shrank. The next month she didn't take it and the grew. So she started taking it again, and voila!  The tumors shrank...EVEN while she was on Chemo!  If a dental hygenist assistant believes in it, it must be true because they are in the medical field! 

As for the cause, don't you know it's because of every "poor, non-conventional" decision in your life?  You've been smited with cancer, duh!  Living in sin? Well here's breast cancer for you!  Drink a little too much? Here's your breast cancer.  Thought nasty thoughts about your MIL?  Pow...breast cancer for YOU!  And if it's God's will....well I guess I should stop harping on that. I've just heard it way way too many times. 

Puff, Puff...If you don't have anything nice to say, please come sit next to me. Puff, puff...reload, Pass.

• Meece
    Options

This is a second sightingof this guy, does that mean something?

• Meece
    Options

And yet again???

• Meece
    Options

This guy appears to be trying to be unrecognizable.

• Elizabeth1959
    Elizabeth1959 Member Posts: 78
    Options

I am so computer unsavey.  How do I add a photo i found online to my post?

• veggy
    Options
    Photobucket
  • veggy
    Options

Photobucket

...and the poor children, forced to work long, hard hours. Their mouths are frozen open. These people must be stopped!

• Meece
    Options
  • Meece
    Options

They have ways of keeping the kids from talking, too!