Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    funny beer pictures Pictures, Images and PhotosHappy 30th hdangel!  Look, something besides chemo that may cause you some memory loss!  Have a great time!
  • EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

thegood5...that's too funny..*L*

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Angel------------happy b-d---------homey  have a  a designated driver-----------I know you , know that , but I  with my OCD has to say it-----------love you sweetie -----have fun

To all - There is great research into "functinal MRI"  ------------Nothing so far as  at relates to us. Wish it did because of my tx brain injury and brain tumor.

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Angel...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 323

Happy Birthday Angel !  All celebrating with you ! Do be careful at the crossings !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOJN9OrTEFQ

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Be careful out there cluckers.  With all the BBQs going on this weekend - chicken is in high demand.

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Happy Birthday Angel!

Loved the whole magnet, maggot mess-definitely needs to be added to the recipe!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Just seen this on' the dumbest thing' thread. Thought we should add it too our recipe.

'you didn't have to lose your hair to chemotherapy because if you had ingested freshly grated garlic and ginger mixed with castor oil every four hours it would of killed all of your cancer cells'. 

WTC cluck cluck, pass the asparagus.

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

hello ladies!

i am out of hiding, that is hiding cause i was HUNGOVER ALL DAY! it's almost 10 at night and just now eating a frozen pizza i picked up at the store..

wow, i was not gentle to myself at all this last week!!! woooooooooo...

i don't remember much after i got home last night. i woke up today still in my jeans, a sports bra, my sweater and belt were on the living room floor, my earrings on the dining room table, my coat by the bedside. what the hell happened??? lol....

but my father in law came by today and gave me a present.

guess what it was??

$500! 500 stinking bucks!!!!!!!

this chica is getting  a massage and some new clothes for when i go back to work next week!!!!!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

When we mix up the next batch for the cure, remember to use the right color appliances.
  • veggy

...and cookbook!

• veggy

Don't forget to use these too!

• veggy

the PINK utensils!

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

Do they make pink ribbon vibrators?  It's always important to use the right tool for the job.

• hymil
    hymil Member Posts: 177

Are they truly made like that, or is it another gem from the purple-egg machine?

Welcome back to the land of the living angel have fiun spending your pressie.

Alyson your post made me curl up, how stupid are these people?Are you really going to go out reeking that much garlic, are you really going to get yourself hooked up to a chemo line for several hours at a stretch with all that castor-oil sloshing around inside your guts?? They so don't think! That concoction of garlic ginger and castor oil will see to it you don't even get on the bus, never mind being fit for treatment. But the vampires will leave you well alone too, some small consolation?

• sas-schatzi

Girl friday---------pink vibrators ---made my day. Makes me visualize a Pink 5k where all the vendors are lined up with their pink everything.  Can you imagine the banner------Well ladies, we can have some fun with this one----A prize for the Mother Clucker who cames up with the best banner slogan for for pink vibrators and other right tools and suggestions of other right tools heheheh. Now maybe GF's is the best, but get those imaginations going. 

Veggy-------since you are so adept with making the most visual stuff - will you make up a prize?

• veggy

How about a pink cadillac for the top three contenders?

• veggy

Pink will judge the final contestants.

• veggy

Pink Floyd will provide the entertainment!

• veggy

We'll put on our dancing shoes and dance the night away!

• veggy

And cheer for the winner!

• sas-schatzi

Veggy------just noticed the new avatar ---------what is the story------------???????. Great visuals as usual. Partial to the Cadilac--reminds me off the 57 chevy that was very influential in my life HMMMMmmmm.

• [Deleted User]

PINK FLOYD !!!!    I'm in !!!!!!

But will need help in building the stage !  COUAK, COUAK, OINK, OINK

<em>Pink</em> Box Bench Top Toolboxes PB218MC 2-Drawer ToolboxIIT Ladies <em>Pink Tools</em> Combination Set - 8 oz. Claw Hammer 9 Ladies ...Bulk Savings 241018 Ruff Ready 87 Piece <em>Pink Tool</em> Set, Price/50<em>Pink</em> Box Home Repair Set PB30TBKGreat Neck 6632 Essentials Around The House <em>Tool</em> Kit <em>Pink</em>Great Neck Essentials 7 Piece Around The House Ladies <em>Pink Tool</em> SetBourn Tough 9 Pocket Suede Leather Women's <em>Pink Tool</em> Belt / <em>Tool</em> Apron

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

I sure wish I LIKED light pink.. not my favorite color now or before... The bright pink tool chest looks cool though!

• [Deleted User]

The Good5, how many more rads ?  We're all pulling for you, couac, couakkkk

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Instead of reality TV that makes me think of a waiting room for radiation treatments.

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Chabba..*L*

I'll be that chicken in the oven in two weeks...hope I don't have to be skewered on a rotisserie for radiation..or have that big of an audience..

• thenewme
    thenewme Member Posts: 174

Oh Veggy, You're cracking me up with your pictures!!!

• thegood5

chabba...too funny!

• thegood5

luan...1 more!!!!!  tomorrow at 8:15 am.  My 3 daughters are coming along as well as my husband.  They want to be there when I ring the bell.  Yea me!

And that pic is great...that's about what it's like!