Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

ps - good thing the hen house is earthquake proof.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Well it must be , because if there was an earthquake I slept right through it. Damn I hate when that happems.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

My BIL found a job in South Carolina and they are moving. They have to be down there June 1st. I only have one sibling, my sister. They had their first and only baby when I finished chemo. He was the insipiration for me. When they put him in my arms, I cried. He owns part of my heart. They are going to be so far away. This all happened too quickly.

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86
    Did anyone catch what time the world is ending today?
  • sandymess
  • mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

Sandy, it was/is supposed to be at 6:00 pm to day, however, it has reached 6:00pm in New Zealand and everyone is there and accounted for.

Veggy, so sad your family is moving.  I was estranged from my adult sons for many years, but they are now back in my life and I see them with the three grandbabies at least weekly.  I would be heartbroken to be away from them. I did not have them in my life during my treatment journey, but am grateful I do now.   I'm so sorry my sisters have been sad this week. 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 323

Quack, quack, missed the party, is the invite still on Sas ?  been hiding, coz.....

"Responding to pressure from the CIA and NSA, the US Government has banned aluminum headgear, metal underwear and other devices designed to interfere with mind-control rays.

This kind of clothing is unpatriotic," said a White House spokesman. "America's intelligence agencies are fighting a ceaseless battle against the forces of terrorism, paranoia, alien abduction and civil liberties. Mind control is an essential weapon in our fight to keep the US safe from unconventional and non-conformist elements in society. The agencies rely on mind-control rays to preserve our freedom, and we have to let these guys do their jobs."

• sas-schatzi

Luan, Was that our hundreth page party? It lasted until about page 102. Sorry! But it seems like everyone sad and it is the end of the world. We all know well the story of Chicken Little an ancestor of ours. So, in keeping with Chicken Littles history of pronouncing the end of the world because the sky is falling and this being a day that the world rapture is supposed to occur at 600pm. But apparently New Zealand is going to be left out and have to stay--------sorry nz'ers maybe next time.

I declare and end of the world party    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, You all can start now. It's come as you are. The only forseeable problems is it's Saturday and not a lot of folks are home, and if we are raptured who's going to clean up the Hen house????

• sas-schatzi

---------------------XOXOX  PARTY TIME HOSTED BY CHIKEN LITTLES PROGENY  XOXO

• [Deleted User]

WAK' WAK' WAK, end of the world !  Putttt, putttt back into my Faraday cage, can protect a few of us against radio-frequency energy and conceived as a shield against static electricity: the free electrons carrying whatever charge the cage has repel each other and spread out along the cage's convex conductive surface, leaving the interior electrically neutral. In a dynamic electromagnetic environment (radio waves), things are a little more complicated, but you do have something called the "skin effect," in which a Faraday cage will cause significant attenuation of an incoming signal, given the cage's construction and the signal's frequency. To work properly, however, the cage must fully enclose the shieldees.

You still need your tin hat though coz if you cover only a portion of yourself with the helmet, not only will the cage not shield you, the edges of the helmet will serve as an antenna, broadcasting your innermost thoughts (or electromagnetic traces thereof) to the world and that will make the sky fall upon us !!!!!

• sas-schatzi

Okay Luan, I got the drift of that kindof -------In other words keep our tail feathers and combs tucked in -----would that about sum it up???????

• sas-schatzi

I let the Goddesses ,and the Common sense folks, and the Insomniacs . know there's a party, but it's the same thing It's sat afternoon. So, we will do with it what we can.

Veggy----------sorry about the family moving that just sucks. Make sure you get Skpe

• sas-schatzi

Oh no the dog wants her run----------be back in about 15 minutes.

• janet in virginia
  • janet in virginia
  • [Deleted User]

Sas, trying to fine tune before 6 PM, have to add "feather" protective effect that will protect us all from the Chicken (poultry) louse (Menopon gallinae) that will attack us

Chicken (poultry) louse (<i>Menopon gallinae</i>)

• sas-schatzi

The radio says the rapture is tomorrow at 6 pm on sun. So we can party for 281/2 hours.

JV can always depend on you to jump in with the right stuff ___YES!!!!

• sas-schatzi

Luan and JV could be slim pickens until latter tonite. I checked the threads where I left invites and no one has posted after me. So. I have to seriously go finish a project that I have been working on for 9 days. be back.

• sandymess
  • sandymess
  • sas-schatzi

Sandym-----good signs -----------so is this rapture thing today or tomorrow....... If It's today then the spacecoast is still here as well as NZ'ers --------they checked in already. Who started this rapture thing anyway? The Mayan thing isn't until 2012?

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

I think the radio preacher who has been promoting the rapture is located in California so I figure the 6 o'clok time is probably pacific zone.  My understanding was rapture today, judgement tomorrow.

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Well if that's case we've got 14 minutes!

• sandymess
    Well, we're still here! How 'bout you all?? Laughing
  • eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

It's 6:14 PDT; I'm still here!

• reesie
    reesie Member Posts: 413

Maybe we're all just the unsaved?

• veggy

I'm not worthy!

I'm still here.

• veggy

Maybe this is what they meant?????

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285

ireland is still here

• sas-schatzi

Well. didn't give us much time to party. Chicken Little would be disappointed.  So, lets have a post raputre continuation party for all the unsaved. That should really piss off the preacher. I just hope he doesn't pull a JIM JONES---was that his name? And take his congregation with him. Wonder how he's going to explain on Monday when nothing happened. Duh "The new date is_______?"