Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
  • chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
  • chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Party Time

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

veggy can I make debs on the guy in the middle please, please please, CLUCKKKKKK

(previous page, don't want to get it mixed up with the guy above)

• veggy

We are going to have an auction so make sure you are the highest bidder! LOL!!

• veggy

I have some friends who are doing the wheatgrass shots to help cure their cancer...

• veggy

Its not the kind of shots I'd want to do...

• veggy

Even with an orange chaser..

• veggy

No matter what you put into it...

It doesn't interest me.

• veggy
  • EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Oh...I should add wheatgrass to the recipe? Or can you smoke it?
  • EmilyInOntario

I just did some research. Since we aren't cows, wheatgrass has to be juiced or it won't digest. Apparently if you don't have a juicer you can chew the wheatgrass raw, suck the juice out of it and spit out the wad of grass. I'm not making this up. Okay ladies, start chewing that grass but please use the spittoon provided at the back of the Hen House. 
  • Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

I thought I was supposed to smoke the grass??  Now I have to chew and spit???

• EmilyInOntario

Makraz..maybe we should do both... at the same time....light up, inhale, insert grass in mouth ( not the lit grass..use a seperate piece), chew, spit, exhale...

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
    Exhaling : A person smoking
  • mebmarj
    mebmarj Member Posts: 143

Is bounty on sale anywhere this week?

Does it matter if I use the reynolds non-stick foil for my hat?

Messing up the hair is not a big deal these days, but I'd like the hat to last as long as possible.  The non-stick might be an asset if there's a food fight or say meatballs falling from the sky. (wrap 'em up and save 'em for dinner?)

Y'all cluck me up!

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

Makraz..you are confused...you smoke the asparagus and eat the grass!  silly girl!

• sas-schatzi

Seriously in the 60's my dad made us drink alfalfa grass UGH. I gave it back to him in a different form UPCHUCK brawagkkkk! I will supply the antique spitoons ,yeah, they will finally get used. I hate it when antiques don't work, rather than just sitting there looking interesting.

Meb----your creativity on the hat is your own. Be prepared for some strange looks and questions when someone comes to visit. Peacok feathers or mockingbird, just avoid chicken feathers . We don't like to be disrespectful to out sisters. Strutting rooster feathers however are okay.

• veggy

The GRASS MONSTER is going to getcha!!!!!!

• sas-schatzi

Veggy is this what were supposed to chew?It's even worse than what Dad made me do. PuffPuff pass.

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Heard there was a party going on in the hen house!  Invited a guest.   Don't know if it is a cow or bull - but we might get some good cud chewing tips.  I've been trying the new cure but it keeps getting stuck in the roof of my beak.  puff puff pass

• veggy
  • veggy
  • veggy
  • mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

veggy - we need to have a serious talk about your sense of humor - - - - you make me lolrofpmp

Martha

• sas-schatzi

Okay Martha translate ALL after LOL_______rofpmp Puff puff pass BtW welcome come and stay and be outrageous

• veggy

l-laugh

o-out

l-loud

r-rolling

o-on

f-floor

p-peeing

m-my

p-pants

Martha- am I right?????