Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

LOL thanks for the laugh!!!

• BrandyB
    BrandyB Member Posts: 60

My friend drunk called me and asked if I had a bucket list! She told me that she was wondering bc I have a higher chance on dying and all... I'm thinking What????? So not cool.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

How about putting her in a bucket and kicking it???

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

LOL!!!  Brandy, for real????????  I hope you bucket kicked her and then started puffing.

Puff puff pass!

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

Veggy - correct on the pmp then you go on to top your previous lols with the cat - love it!

Martha

• BrandyB
    BrandyB Member Posts: 60

Veggy-love the bucket picture!!!!!! Everytime I hear someone mention a bucket list, I'll remember that photo and smile...

Makraz- for real!!!! Can you believe??? I told her that I merely wanted to keep my regular life. She jealously said "oh yeah, I forgot. Of course you do, your life is fabulous just like it is"(sarcastic tone....)". Some people are so mean.

I have another one...

My hair came in really curly post chemo. It looks completely different now. Well, when I saw my aunt the first time she asked. "Is that your real hair?" (me: "uh, yes") my aunt: "You grew

That?" (me: "yeeeees...") my aunt : "Yourself????" (me: " uh, yes.... I grew it MYSELF!!!")

People say weird shit when they're nervous... Of course I grew it myself! No, my husband grew it outside in a pot!!!???"

• Mouse6
    Mouse6 Member Posts: 68

ch ch ch chia...ch ch ch chia pet!

• Mouse6

by the way ladies...you've got it all wrong. the wheatgrass is supposed to go up your bum. seriously...people are actually doing that. wtf.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

OKKKKKKK M6 how do the get a grass up the bum?

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

LOL on the cha cha cha chia!!!  Sorry your aunt said that!!

I was searching the internet for a pic and this one came up and I immediatley thought of my STUPID friends. (please dont take offense, it's just the name of the thread!)  Could this be our leader????

• sas-schatzi

Makraz----------The name on her hat VOLVOSPEED----------hmmm What does that mean? -Great hat though-----I must get more creative with my hat.

Drinks now ============we must get more creative with the drinks. Perhaps I will look into a couple of books from the 30's. Puf puff wish---------and pass

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

BrandyB...please do ask your aunt if they are other ways to grow one's hair if one doesn't grow it oneself.. I am dying to know. With a question like that I am thinking..hmm...am I missing something. Does your aunt know something WE don't know? I am having a heck of a time getting my hair to grow with any acceptable speed. Maybe there are people out there that provide surrogate hair? ;)
  • Mouse6

SAS...I quote "To make the enema, combine 1/4 cup fresh wheatgrass juice to 1 cup warm quality water." from a book called "Prescription for Wellness"

LMAO. Not kidding. Ick.

That's so funny about the hair comment. Honestly...some people's children.

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322
    The key must be the "quality water".  Maybe it's full of positive ions.
  • K-Lo
    K-Lo Member Posts: 826

What about this flax seed oli and cottage cheese diet. It may be healthy but they say you cannot eat it with a spoon, you must blenderize it together for it to work. Doesn't your stomach do that?

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980

OMG this thread has me laughing out loud.
    I joined the discussion boards yesterday and was feeling pretty serious as surgery approaches 8/30. 
    People about whom I don't really care are not talking to me, but I go back to work next week, a week before my lumpectomy.  After reading this thread, I am hopefully prepared for STUPID.  Cool

• sas-schatzi

OMG we ARE ALL STUPID,,,,,,,,= TRY OMG TO  FIND THE CURE GUY. ++++++++++++CLUCK'EM =====HE DON'T CARE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THEY MAKE MONEY/////////// WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF WE'ER SCREWED.. CLUCKEM

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

I guess I should be taking notes so I can add these ideas to the Cure Recipe. 

If you don't have a juicer I guess you chew the wheatgrass, spit out the liquid into a measuring cup, then spit out the "cud", put the juice in an enema bag with quality water ( I guess NON - quality water would be swamp water or something from a puddle after a rain? so avoid that) and administer. Follow this with oily cottage cheese ( again..without a blender one probably has to chew it up for 10 minutes before swallowing? ( Sounds like a combo I'd have trouble swallowing no matter how long it was in my mouth )

How many times a day do we need the grass enema?

• sas-schatzi

well it 3:30 am I wonder what had me going yesterday-------sounds like I was on a real rant----I guess that was 2 days ago---------pheww. HMMMMM. CLUCK CLUCK.

• Merilee
    Merilee Member Posts: 734

Aha!  So this is where all my fello nuts have been hiding!

• sas-schatzi

Oh Merilee nuts would be for sqiuirrels, just us free ranging pecking chicks-oH my, almost said peckers. Brawgwkakk

• veggy
  • veggy
  • veggy

I think I've gone a little squirrelly being here all alone.Tongue out

• veggy
  • Merilee

OMG LOL!

• veggy
  • Merilee

I love this!

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

loveitloveitloveitloveit

• dontworrybehappy
    dontworrybehappy Member Posts: 7

i think i just busted my stictches out from my insurances paid tummy tuck, this is the best thread yet..