Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I found this one knocking...

• beccad
    beccad Member Posts: 189

didwegetVeggyoutyet?iamwritin

gincode,also.Icanbringweapons,butIamafraidthattheosewouldjustantagonizethemonstersandmakethemworse.ShouldwejustplaysomesoothingmusicandsecdatethemthatwaywhilepullingVeggytosafety?orwecouldlacesomebrowmieswithmedicinalherbsandbwakkkasparagusandthrowwtothemonstersaswegrabourVeggy.

• veggy

I found some mushrooms growning in the basement.

I wonder if they are magic?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Becareful if they look like this?

I do need a puff so pass the asparagus, Puff puff, cough cough it might help the bronchitis, cluck. cluck.

• beccad

Veggy?Veggy?Veggy,can you hear us? We are still trying!!!The door,I thought I had found it,but it moved!

This is stranger than the train station in a Harry Potter novel.

• veggy

Far out!!!

• veggy

Wow! This is wild!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Okay Veggy Tap again . Lets have a mask to immediately put on Veggy and

then be prepared to blow it out our asses.

Shut the door . Seal off with cement and Gray Tape--------Gray tape can solve anything.  Are we organized? Those mushrooms might be good for smoking , but maybe , they made the monsters.  Okay are we ready. We need a pic in full turn out gear for a areosol explosion, so, everyone knows we have on the right get up. Vegggey can you still manage from the basement or are the monsters stopping you?

• veggy

I may be down here for a while...

• veggy
  • veggy
  • veggy

• puce
    puce Member Posts: 26

My babysitter just e-mailed me saying: I'm not sure I can come babysit on Tuesday, I have been feeling under the wheather for a few days now.  If it last's one more day, I think I'll go out of my mind...

I wanted to tell her to try some chemo SE's.  Oh! and how long to I have to be patient for my hair to grow back. 

It's just a bad year honey...

• sas-schatzi

Veggy Honey are you getting to used to the air down there?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Does she really want to come out, I think the basement might be great with all those mushrooms.

• Merilee
    Merilee Member Posts: 734

What? I leave for a week and you are all smoking mushrooms? Are they legal in your state? LOL

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Janet...are you still well supplied at the HenHouse?  I have tons of stuff I have been picking up all over - going to shoot over replacements for the inventory used.  Make me a list and I will do what I can to get a restocking on board.  Seems to me that we might have had some 'operator interference' with, a, Veggy there - mushrooms that nice, I don't think I would want to be rescued either.

LowRider - Covert Ops

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Talk about stupid.......................a co-worker emailed me a couple days ago and said "I just heard you had a bout with BC, so sorry to hear that".........."Well your "lucky", at lest its behind you"..............WTF was she saying...............................ok, you got breast cancer out  of the way, now lets relax and wait for your chance at Alzheimer's or Diabetes..............what an asshole.............

• sas-schatzi

duckyb-------cluck'er. then take her to the bonfire. She's definitely on the no-friend list

Veggy did she stop tapping? Do you think she's succumbed to mushroom delight? Only did them once by the ocean. Very strange to watch seaworms come up out of their holes, irritate them with a twig and see them pop in again. May be we are taking a wrong approach, maybe they should be added to the cure. They definitely make the world look different.

Hmmm anyone want to go to the basement???????? We could recognoiter the situation.

• Merilee
  • veggy

Please find the door and send down some munchies!

• veggy

The monsters have the muchies too.

• sas-schatzi

Veggy I'll volunteer to bring them down Anything in particular????????

• Merilee

Doritos and a diet coke, What a blast of toxic energy.

• sas-schatzi

Merilee-------------Are you in the basement with Veggy?  Where's the door?

• veggy

I have been scratching on the ceiling in the basement which would be the floor to you. I should be popping through any time now...

Just be ready to take care of the monsters if they should follow me. Don't let them drag me back!

• sas-schatzi

Oh good Veggy I was beginning to think you didn't want to come out. do you think we have to just grab you and slam something over the hole or smoke asparagus together and blow them back with gas?

• veggy

Try to hit them as soon as you see them. If they come all the way out and get too much day light - it could mean disaster. Like this...

Don't them get hold of a club either...

Ready! Set! GO!!!

• beccad

We were talking about improvized weapons last night.. We don't need clubs, just a sock with a bar of soap in it. If the monsters get that they can either bathe, or if they think it's food ........Well let's just say burping bubbles.

• Merilee
    Exercise balls and chewing gum