Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• veggy
    Not the Cure Guy!

• veggy
  • veggy
  • Denali
    Denali Member Posts: 113

Love this sign that says:

Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed.

• veggy
  • veggy
  • lulubee
    lulubee Member Posts: 903

Oh my word, I am laughing so hard.  If I spew guacamole on my supercarcinogenic beige carpet, one of YOU has to come steam clean it, you hear me?  After all, I just found The Recipe five minutes ago so I am not cured yet. 

I promise I will make some delicious chicken & dumplings for you when you're all done. 

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Veggy....YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! thanks for snagging the recipe! That never gets old!!! LOL

Lulu....seriously awesome thread. I always tell sisters to start at page one....its like a book....it builds, affects you emotionally (so awesome), has lulls, then builds again!!! I might just start at one myself!!!

• thefuzzylemon

Forgot one thing....He's on the loose and steamed!!!! HAHHGAAAAHAHAAAAAAAHA!!!

• thefuzzylemon

I'm in tears!!!! Just read the cure again!!! Oh Emily....this will go down in HISTORY!!!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Hehe..did I really write all that? Well now I need some imput for the even newer and ever more awesomer fail proof cure...
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Yes you cluclkers. while you were in the recovery room our DEAR VEGGY, kept things going---then --Then she was steeled away to a bottom place -------------aaaaaaand we had to figure how to get her out-------we got her  out but,  I've forgotten how---- but we did it. Yeah us and yeah Veggy -------------------i  would suggest that we shouldn't Talk of that  place again------------it's like talkingTO DRAGONS.........Reading a series now , the perceive old bones as dragons versus tyrannosaurs Rex

went to  a super bowl party on Sunday, was  happy I kept my pants up.--------need to buy new clothes------there is nothing worse than baggy pants other than pants falling down.

The duck didn't die lovey-----------we are all here to say we love you, and please dont't shoot the duck. We have other things to shoot.

AND for Homeland Security. since we are on you radar now b/c a radar scope is on our site. Please read from page one and wear you tin hats if you want to be part of the group. Thank you and Cluck youohooooooo........brwargh- AND DON'T SHOOT THE DUCK THANK YOU:)

Whats lovely CLUCKERS ---------IS tHE HOMELAND SECURITY IS EXPENDIND SO MUCH TIME -ANAALYZING OUR  WORDS

I GETS GET CRAZIER IN OUR WORDS -WHICH WOULD MAKE THEM CRAZY. MEN LOVE TO BE BE CRAZY ABOUT WARS, OR SUPPOSITION OF WARS, OR ACTUALIZATION OF WARS their SUPPOSITION WILL BE THAT WE ARE ALL TERRORISTS. It will waste so much Government Money, and they will be ------oh so  about it, and we wil have so many things put in our fillies.OR AT LEAST i WILL-------NAMES I-was almost wiling to give my name-, but now I'm considered a threat b/c I spoke my , I am with Jefferson, Franklin and Adams and the Rest, Should our fight againt terrony------YOU JOKERS GET IT RIGHT ,I REALLY HATE MISSPELLINGS Forgot to say why we are on there radar , it's b/c of the radar thing put on the board as a joke.         Nothing  in the USA is a joke anymore, Our Liberties are gone, the Constitution is gone, we have less liberties than"let say others" I wonder how thick my Hoover file is-----------*&^^%$$$taht's what I think of Hoover and his gang. Yes, Hoover dead, but is surveillance on FREE AMERICAN"S THAT SPEAK THEIR MIND CONTINUES----We are not free, we are surveileeed------------------------Sorry sweet one this is usually a happy/ angry sight--------I was on a rant on free thought ----------thanks women--------------&^%$## men

• 1vamom
    1vamom Member Posts: 82

uhhh...

i WILL wear the hat, I am NOT a terronist.

Even my 5-year-old sweet babygirl examines EVERYTHING to see if it's MADE IN USA.

Honestly, Smart, Strong women will always be heavily scrutinized.

• thefuzzylemon

Oh Emily......do Nilla Wafers cure anything?? I just ate the whole damn box....

What? I had the munchies!!!! LOL

Veggy....oh Veggy....any pics for Nilla Wafers? I seriously have cravings all the time!

puff...o puff....puff puff puffffffff.....puuuuuuuuuuffffff

• 1vamom

...with pudding.

• 1vamom

puff puff pass...

• veggy

• thefuzzylemon

Veggy & VAMom - YAHWHOOOOOO!!!!! Holy crap I should have never asked for photos!!  LOL  I want them all!!!  I woke up and ate Chocolate and Peanut Butter Snack Cookie things ... mmmm.  Seriously, something is wrong with me!!  I use to juice and eat so well ... I'll admit, cookies will blow spinach juice away if they were ever in a battle ... The juice may have a better cholesteral level, but the cookies are probably a lot happier!    Oh...am I actually talking about these things like they have feelings???  Clukin' Coo Coo I tell ya!

Puffing and a passing Mother Cluckers!

• thefuzzylemon
      Excuse me ... sorry.  Too many Lima Beans....
  • Janie-bug
    Janie-bug Member Posts: 39

OMG you all are sooooooo......funny you have made my day AGAIN...

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

are your guys all on the marijuana cure?  you made me laugh.  those chickens omg I regret nothing, i'm still laughing.

must point out that for the asparagus and cottage cheese cures, it must be organic.

seriously, my cure of choice would be chocolate.  now they said 70% dark cocoa could work, or at least prevent it but since I preferred the milk chocolate, well it got me.

the stupidest thing said to me lately was to by Hubby, bless his heart, when I was balking at fresh juicing for the rest of my life because that was supposed to be the cure.  He asked Do you want to live or not?  And that was not a good question to ask when I wanted to blow mine or someone's foot off. 

because man do i have a list for karma.  

• thefuzzylemon

Oh we should start a list for Karma!!!!!!  

I'd like to take a stab at that ....

Dear Karma ... The bartenders that wouldn't serve me...at all three bars...

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

MILK CHOCOLATE MOOSE VS > 70% COCOA MOOSE

MILK CHOCOLATE MOOSE VS > 70% COCOA MOOSE

• beccad
    beccad Member Posts: 189

Dear Karma, 

The co-worker, who thought I should have come into work when I couldn't stand up from the hip pain (bone scan scheduled next week).  How the h377 am I supposed to get there if I can't stand?

• thefuzzylemon

Dear Karma ...

The a-hole doctor (Obgyn checking a lump I found...)who said "It's nothing...you're too young.  Don't worry about it."  and then....oh, hey - before you leave today, I'd like to insert an IUD into your Uterus lining...just so it almost reaches your intestinal cavity.  I'm going to tell you it won't hurt...but you'll lay on my office floor for 1.5 hours in agony .... if you ever needed Chemo, it could kill you!  Bye!

Yeah...get him first.  I'm forever bitter about that one...

• sas-schatzi

I know i am a paranoid  chicken--------if there is any USA  organization monitoring our conversations- 1 cluck you 2, we have rights of free speech. 3 we are trying to mock the world that is working hard at killing us. ERGO---------Cluck you-

• sas-schatzi

when I was nursing , I had a great crew around me, they knew my post polio history was real. they knew ,I gave everything I could as as a nurse. Ironies. 2 people to pull me up to a standing position--------then walking was okay. Wouldn't go out for a smoke --------just to much-------other staff complained about staff taking breaks.------well breaks are a rule, what those that didn't take breaks objected to thoses that did --------they equated that those that did were smoking --------unfair. Then when this chicken had to be taken to her car in a wheelchair. How does thaat look to you as a patient when your nurse of the day has to be wheeled out----------Ckuck 12 hour shifts , that are really 13 or 14 hour shifts.--------------sorry just angry history

• sas-schatzi

Veggy Dear one ------------I had a boss from hell-( well several)------ can you find a something that would equate her ( them)as Horrors as a person.  Thanks Veggy sheila-----------I know it's a negative thought , but just fore this moment?

• veggy