Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Veggy I think I tripped into the basement

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Oh SAS, Please don't go into the basement. Remember we nailed the door shut and reinforced it so no one could ever go down there again. You are just by the door. Come over to the back-front of the coop and have some brownies. They are real good.There might be some room for you in the hot tub if you just want to relax with the chicks.

remember...you are loved!

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

Sas, no basements! Yes my neighbor is nice and I like her. I'll only ask her to wear the foil hat...I won't make her.

Phyllis

• phgraham

Veggy, omg that hot tub is awesome!

• ymac16
    ymac16 Member Posts: 85

Just found this post and OMG, nearly peed my pants! I've read through the first and last five pages and just love it. Will to back a read more, but need to make sure I'm not driniking or eating anything or have a full bladder! Thanks so much for the laughs at a time I truly need it.

• veggy

ymac,

Glad you found us and sorry you are here. Please start at the beginning and read through. It gets insane. Make sure you have a roll of Bounty close by. Its the quicker picker upper.

Hugs!

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Veggy ... are you sure the Bounty is available?  We've picked up speed and I'm worried about a shortage! 

YMAC-start designing you're tin hat now...SUPER IMPORTANT!  And, well...Dog the Bounty Hunter will soon be one of your favorites!

Puff puff passing to you!  Welcome to THE MOTHER CLUCKERSSSSSSS!!!

• ymac16

So, what a coincidence that I found this thread today. Went to a friends house for dinner today and guess what was on the menu - roasted chicken, asparagus and mashed potatoes. Of course, I had a good laugh at that!! I explained the asparagus to them but didn't get into the chicken part of it - they definitely would have thought I was certifiable. Anyway, I am so glad I find this thread - my hair started falling out in clums today, but reading through the previous posts has had me in stitches all day so I haven't cried a bit!

Lomg, drawn out puff and I think I'll keep it for a bit! Glad to join the society of Mother Cluckers!

• ymac16

Oh, please excuse all the typos - I'm on an IPad and I hate the damned keyboard! Plus, had quite a bit of wine tonight so not quite sober. Crap, I should have skipped the wine cuz I'm sure it contributed to my getting BC!

• maggiesuzanne
    maggiesuzanne Member Posts: 9

Ymac...sorry your hair is coming out.....lots of ladies know exactly what you are feeling........I left asparagus off my produce list this week..did not want to appear desperate!</as far as wine....nobody needs to judge you.......probably a lot safer than some of the painkillers we are prescribed!

• thefuzzylemon

Whipping me up some CURE!!!

Who's with me??

Oh..forgot the ancient chicken bones...raccoons got the last ones....

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
  • thefuzzylemon

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!! LOL

Say...is he guna pass that or what???

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

puff puff - pass....

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

how do we make this asparagus thingee?  dried asparagus, rolled in organic feathers?  

• Bluebird-DE

OR we could try the seaweed cure

• Bluebird-DE

could not resist

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

You who cluckcluckcluck, I feel into something, Am I in the right building. Something does smell quite right, Did I take a right or a left. You hoooooooo

• veggy

I feel like the lights went out in the hen house. I think I am going to sit in my little box and lay some eggs... probably square ones. Sas you said something doesn't smell quite right. I might have soe rotten eggs under me. I'm kinda feeling a little rotten...again.

• Galsal
    Galsal Member Posts: 754
    oooh, can't you smell that smell....   Cool
  • thefuzzylemon

DANNNNNNG VEGGY!!!

I'm wondering if you forgot and ate the Asparagus instead of smokin' it!!!

Whew....anyone got an airfreshner? My eyes are burnin'!

• veggy
    I have an appointment with the oncologist coming up on Monday. I always get my feathers all ruffled thinking about it. My brain gets a little fried. I'm all broiled up inside. Until Monday I'll have to wing it. I'll be running around like a chicken with its head cut off until then. For now I will try to get all my eggs in one basket and stay away from crossing the road.
  • thefuzzylemon

HHAHAAAAHSHAAAASAAAAAAA!!!!

LOVE IT!!!

• phgraham

Veggy, we will help carry the eggy basket. Maybe we can dye some of them asparagus green? Well, it seems fun from the clucking hot tub.

• bedo
    bedo Member Posts: 1,429

So, I talked to my old THERAPIST tonight on the phone who I haven't seen in about 4 months and she asked me how I was doing.  "Follow up mammogram was good!"  I said. "Oh," she said, "I knew a woman with breast cancer who....."  I ONLY LISTEN TO HAPPY ENDINGS!!!!"  I interupted....  "Oh, but this is a happy ending!"  she replied, "She had a recurrence and surgery and then they looked at her brain and found an aneurysm that they wouldn't have found otherwise and repaired it!"  *sigh*

I actually have some asparagus that I'm going to make.  Did you know that those people who claim that it doesn't make their ahem 'pee' smell are wrong?  They actually have a genetic trait that doesn't allow them to smell it.  So there's your fact for the day. 

• Bluebird-DE

I once almost OD'd on asparagus.  Well, I guess since I fell off my chair onto my head, could not ready, pages blurred... so I did OD.  I was eating some every day, spring and fresh asparagus and all..... I had some for each dinner, more every night, less of everything else.  Then one day no other food but asparaagus and lemon and salt, so good.  Was either becasue I was not cleaning outer llittle leaves and they held pesticide or that the asparagus plant is in family of highly toxic mustard plant.  Don't know, but took years to eat asparagus again.  I love asparagus.  Did you know never ever give asparagus to a skunk, it can have grand mal seizures.

These are some of my babies.....

• veggy

They are so cute!  We have wild ones around here. I love watching them climb up and down our steps.

Here's a cute skunk.

• veggy
  • kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

veggy:  LOL......

• jelson
    jelson Member Posts: 622

http://boingboing.net/2012/02/22/shit-cancer-patients-say.html

He mentions asparagus and lemon juice?!!!  Xeni Jardin - who contributes to BoingBoing is going through chemo for breast cancer right now and she posted this.