Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
  • veggy
  • kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

Dear Karma:  The boneheaded radiologist and BS who both missed my cancer 2 1/2 years ago and made me walk around not knowing I had cancer and the lawyers who won't take my case to sue them because there is not enough money in it to make because I'm going to live.  Give them extra extra karma.....the putzes.

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Sas ... I would like to start everyday with part of your list .... just to have it handy in times of need...I'd like to personalize it a little if you don't mind:

1.  Cluck you.   HAHAHAHAHAAA!

2.  Heeeeeere Karma Karma Karma Karma....I have somethin' for you ....

3.  Start puffing and cluckin'

4.  Use Veggy's angry canine for protection from Stupid people

That's all I can commit to right now!  I think this is helpful, what do you all think?

• veggy
  • chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Just a thought

only sure cure

• chabba

Sorry, that was too drastic a cure

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

you realize our minds have created an even worse cure than you were probably thinking of....

Wink

• chabba
    hehehehe Wink
  • veggy
  • veggy
  • thefuzzylemon
    Thank you for the reminder....Probably a good note to keep around Surprised
  • Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

If there is something referred to as going postal, can we "go breast cancer-al"?  I plead BC insanity?  I'm sorry officer, she asked to see what I looked like bald, one too many times.

• thefuzzylemon

I'm sorry officer, this chemo brain thing is acting up ... can you repeat the violation?  Oh dear.  Well, she told me to get over it so ... I took the necessary steps to get over it.  I'm pretty good at following direction ...

• veggy
  • thefuzzylemon

He said I did what????  Prove it!

• thefuzzylemon

But...I had it posted....

• Brendatrue
    Brendatrue Member Posts: 487
    Nancy! Your boss is actually worse that my (thankfully) former boss! I'll just give you one example of her colossal ridiculousness: When I informed her that I, with a history of three breast cancer adventures--the last being mets, needed to take medical leave and might not be able to return to work ever, she said, "Have you ever thought that maybe your doctors think there's nothing really wrong with you?"
  • thefuzzylemon

Bren...does this sound familiar?

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Nancy dear, google ------Michael's and settlement for case for post mastectomy Patient. Contact Human resources and ask for the name of the person that handles EEO investigations and if you are out on FMLA-------------Huge boo boo-----I had so many lawsuits against people----------Duh did nothing ---------- now I'm in the wish I woulda phase-----cluckem they need to be taught a lesson.

Nancy are you the one that Thatslife and I had so much fun one night telling stories on ourselves?

• sas-schatzi

Brendatrue--------not only take the complaint to your HR departament call the EEOC. I had a boss make a different , but similar assinine comment it was re: post polio. But in order to file the complaint I had to drive 6 hours to do iteach direction. MY regret is I didn't. The last compamy I worked for when The BC was found couldn't have been more supprorrtive. Call HR

• sas-schatzi

Veggy, why the monkey crying that way?                I only do that when I'm into the primal scream-----------you okay babe-------(((((((((((((((((H)))))))))))))))))) sheila

• sas-schatzi

Fuzzy-----------i'm writting away forgot to look at the screen -------nothing got there cus the cursor wasnn't there. and then I spilled my drink down the front of me

Why did the three bartenders npt want to serve you?

• sas-schatzi
    I'm sitting In FLORIDA-----------with socks on , pants, nightgown, A hooded sweatshirt-------hood up. Even slept last night with one of my bald caps on. This is the second year in a row. Been here since 1992.... Never had to wear socks for more than a few days. This whole layer thing was an up north thing.
    VEGGY______WHATUP-------------------I get global warming, but we are in the center?
  • sas-schatzi

Fuzzy-----------what a great pic about the boss. Now if you had a pic about the kiss ass/ brown noser and then could put them side by side

• veggy

Monkey is laughing. Stupid people makes him laugh.

I'm okay. I'm running around in circles and having fun for the first time since BC. I don't have much time to sit and think or type. 

My baby (18 years old) is going snowboarding for the first time today. I'm glad I won't be there to see him wipe-out. 

• Brendatrue

Oh, I so enjoy laughing, and I am so happy I found this thread.  Now I'll have to search for Bonfire of the Goddesses!

SAS--I did talk to HR and was asked to place my concerns in writing, which I did and very eloquently, I might add. Their response was to let me know, in one very concise written paragraph, how much they appreciated my feedback and that it would be considered when planning future training of all who supervise others. Let's hope they do more than "considering"!

• sas-schatzi
    Content Has Been Removed
  • sas-schatzi

DUCKS DUCKS ----------RAPTORS ALL AROUND. LOSS OF BIRDS-- WHAT DO WE DO?

• Brendatrue

SAS-Don't worry! I am extremely proactive and my best advocate. I used all FMLA time I was entitled to receive, then the remainder of my STD, then applied for LTD through my employer, which I am now receiving. (I'm also receiving SSDI.) And I made sure that HR received a written summary of my concerns and recommendations following my termination, including the ways in which my supervisor tried to bully others and her incredible insensitivity regarding my serious illness. I just hate to know that she still holds a position of power over others, although I feel positive about the way I handled the situation.