Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• scuttlers
    scuttlers Member Posts: 149

Unless you are using Mozilla as your browser. If I want to post a picture, I have to log in on Internet Explorer on my DH's computer.

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631
  • thefuzzylemon

OMG...I totally forgot about the RESTING GARLIC!!!  So, an image appeared as I flashed back...

DO YOU REMEMBER:

• scuttlers
    Image Detail
  • scuttlers

Just checking on above post to see if I can copy and paste on the iMac.  It works.  Can't do it on the iPad though.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

OH OH Chickens ----Fuzzy's having Flashbacks, better pass her some more asparagus or they may stop. Or is that stop passing her more asparagus so they do stop. Nope it's the first one ---what could I be thinking.

BTW that's Aussie sheila and seyla888 sheila that can Post pics-------I'll learn someday schatzi sheila

Now folks, I hope we all make a concerted tongue in beak effort to keep our sheila's straight. As any sheila knows, we are not used to having this many sheila's around. I'm the sheila with the light gray feathers and a loud deep bark, ther was a crazy Loon that caught my mother off guard, so there are time I'm as crazy as a Loon. We don't like to sall it rape , just a looney situation.That situation though is significantcantly improved by the methodically consistent puffing on Asparagus.

• sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

Just for you, Fuzzy....

• sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

Got it!!

• sas-schatzi

Hugh Laurie was on PBS Greatest performances , Mon night. He is an awesome, awesome piano and guitar Blues player. Gravely but great singer in the blues tradition. The show had him playing with some of the greats in New Orleans &Texas

• Quilted-ta-tas
    Quilted-ta-tas Member Posts: 23

This thread just cracks me up, I'm stressing as I wait for results, when it gets too much I come here equipped with asparagus and the latest quicker-picker-upper for when I lose control!

Essa I just had to re-post your image from page 143... at last you have found me some quilted-ta-tas!

Ok so where do we order????

• Quilted-ta-tas
    Quilted-ta-tas Member Posts: 23

Hey! I just realized that the quote in my signature makes a nice caption for that image!

• sas-schatzi

Quilted ---it's just like you made it up LOL nighty nite. sheila

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
  • veggy
  • veggy
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

I am sure my kitty has been reading this thread because he is determined not to let me type. Its diificult with a large Russian Blue sitting on the keyboard. Now he has the pip and is sitting looking at the rain through the window. It is this aristocat that destroyed the catnip in my garden along with his off sider Ginger Gus.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

My neighbor had catnip growing in a container with a fence around the plant. She said my cat would come to her house and sing to it. Wonder if that made it grow faster.

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

perfect caption. 

About the quilted ta tas I found, we have to sew those, fun.

About cats and catnip.  MY MOTHER decided my female tabby, Bobby, needed catnip tea because she seemed too be ill.  A STUPID DISASTER.  The cat went crazy AND got diarhhea, climbing the curtains and closet door, standing on top the window trim pooping runny catnip poo.  Mom was gagging and cursing and yelling for my brother to get her the h*** out of the house.  I was five, and I will never forget.

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

My cat got catnip tea when he developed kidney problems and needed to drink tons of water. I just used a tiny bit to flavor it, however. Sounds like Bobby got an overdose.

• Alyson

Catnip, not me, I didn't do it and don't mess with me cause it's warm by the stove.And I've got a pot of coffee.

• Alyson

the printer is mine until we get more catnip.

(These are my two cats who rule the house) Don't think they would make great guard kitties they woudl just try to round up the chickens.

• Alyson
  • veggy

Very cute, Alyson!

• BouncingBetties
    BouncingBetties Member Posts: 50

I think the cat in the chicken costume cured my cancer! ; )

• thefuzzylemon

• thefuzzylemon

Sas ... oh gimme gimme gimme some asparagus!!!

AND WHO COULD FORGET >...

OOOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!  BANNED?????

• Alyson
  • sas-schatzi

OMG Fuzzy I remember when we were doing lots with bacon. It fits so well to all curves,

All the kittes look beautiful, but i need to go back and find the kitty dressed as a ckicken Brawgakk-------- Went back and couldn't find it---------- what page?

• veggy