Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Elizabeth1889
    Elizabeth1889 Member Posts: 509

lostinmo, Sorry you have been diagnosed with BC, but welcome to our group nevertheless.  The ladies on these forums are truly awesome.  You will find a lot of support and empathy here.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Some of us are just plain insane...like me!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Maybe we should add catnip to the cure, having seen the effect it has on my cats  they just love it.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Cure OMG Emily's back we need a new recipe Emily. No one could write it like you.

Lostimo---you are doing it right start from page one  a few pageges at a time , keep the bounty available, aaaand then check in here for the latest......... Around page 40 you will find out why chickens became so important. It was due to one person.

AHHHHHHHHHHH we should go back and do something I wouldn't want to Identify her by name. BUT she created a whole movement and thought etc. WE OWE HER RECOGNITION. WTHOUT SAYING HER NAME -------SOMEONE  FIGUIRE THIS OUT. BUT SINCE HER NAME IS NOT A REAL NAME MAY BE  WE CAN USE HER  NAME.  tHIS CALLS FOR A MEETING IN THE FRONT BACK AND NOTIFIFICATION OF THE ORIGINALS LIKE LOW-RIDER/MEECE ETC.

Hi cluckers sheila ----I have two little eggs in the backyard---hope the hawks don't get'em

• scuttlers
    scuttlers Member Posts: 149

Can't sleep, and you got me curious - so back through the archives I crawled. And there on page 41 ( you can get there quickly by typing 41 in the address at the end following " ?page=41"). Oh that a simple comment calling us "cackling hens" could go so far, could cause so many tears of laughter, could make us thankful for hoarding the Bounty (clean up on isle 4), but it must have really gotten to me in a subliminal way because it started the same month we bought our house. And now my kitchen is totally overrun by chickens! Not a couple, not a few, not even a few hundred - I'm saying at least a gross (not gross at all, they are all really darling, big ones, little ones, fancy ones, even ones made from sticks!). Now for the backyard, yes they are overflowing into the exterior decor! Found a antique chicken weather vane!

And now, tonight I realize - those hours of laughing at the chickens (and with all the cackling hens) have brought me joy. Enough that I built a whole decorating theme around them. Sick, sick, sick! (but I LOVE them!)

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

LOL Emily on the chicken broth in hot  tub. 

Welcome StJude - love this  site too, you will always come back here when you need a grin.

I needed a lighter heart before bed and here I am, I know where to be.  It's like dropping by the bar to see a few friends only 1000xs better, esp since I do not do bars.

Catnip instead of smoking aspari sounds like it could work.  CROCHETED CATNIP CHICKENS

• sas-schatzi

Scuttlers if you scroll one page back at 40 is where I joined. That's why I knew where this chickpoo called us cacklin hens and that God would get us something. Thats when the cackling brawkking and al started happening. Actually, she was condemning us.  SO, what was immensely funny , got even more funny and and a focus on chickens.

We have a beginning and it was bounty, then we went further and added chickens, now we have kitten protectors>>>>>INTO THE future >>>Roddenberry would be so proud(SIC?)

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

I've been promising to update the "Recipe" for awhile...I'll see what I can do in the next few days...
  • Alyson

I am sitting here cackling - I have just re-read pages 40-45 and have been singing the song, oh dear so funny.

This is more like one of my cats

• sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

Oh no....that's dreadful to read; I can't believe she went so fast.

Thoughts are with her family.

• veggy

Not much going on here...

• veggy
  • bmann6919
    bmann6919 Member Posts: 1

wow this is a first for meand ive heard of all kind of cures. good luck with this one    lol

• sas-schatzi

Folks MBJ did used to post here and she did pass on March 15th. Go to member list and put in her intials. She had a post of what was going on and then there are condolences for her and her husband Ryan. May she rest in peace. Here's to Mary one of our sweet cluckers!

• Alyson

The chickens have found the Green Guiness and the kitties have had too much catnip.

• Alyson
  • Alyson

OOPS too much of the green stuff I think.

• Alyson

• Alyson
    Must warn those kittens about the catnip
  • thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631
  • thefuzzylemon

And this is EXACTLY why you need to talk to your cats .... don't let this happen

HAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

• thefuzzylemon

Oh dear ... maybe I need to be talked to about the Nip ...

I thought this was ... asparagus???

• thefuzzylemon
      Dude...for real.
  • Alyson
    Oh dear the kitties have been at it too.
  • Alyson
    This one has definitely had too much - but then he might have found the cure.
  • lostinmo
    lostinmo Member Posts: 332

Ladies, ladies,  I was reading through the thread so I could catch up with what was going on,  but I did have to stop for a while when I almost choked on my m&m's.  The resting garlic was too much!  I've also learned that I will have to settle for traditional treatment. The cure is just to complicated, I only use recipes that are 7 ingredents or less :(

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

can somebody PLEASE tell me how to post pictures????

• sas-schatzi
    Sory kingj, I sympathesize, I can't either. Undecided
  • thefuzzylemon

It's super easy!  Just use Google Images ... type in something (anything really) like smiley face ... right click on the image ... select copy ... toogle back to the thread.  Then click to put your cursor in the message field.  Right click and select "paste".  It may ask you to "allow" it (mine asks me twice for some reason) and VIOLA!  Good times!!

• thefuzzylemon

Now...as far as animation goes ... I leave that to the professionals ... Sheila and Veggy are ROCK STARS!!!