Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Ad glad to hear those that have more recently joined in are finding a place to laugh. We sure need that don't we?
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Hey Emily , sorry about your troubles, but every thing is still Clucking in the Hen House. We now have some very heavily armed watch-kitties. Fearsome looking, Cute in their off-time. Hope all gets better.       Brawgakkk

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Kitties have been checking everything in and around the henhouse.

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

The cutest kittens ever.

• veggy

How about some of these kittens?

• ymac16
    ymac16 Member Posts: 85

Ahhhh! Very scary kittens. I may have nightmares now!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    I rather liked these two!!
  • Alyson

Now you just stay away from the chicken house.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

This is off the topic but --

For some time I've been trying to think of some way to check on cyber sisters who just disappear from these forums.  Sometimes it is just that they have been busy elsewhere, but no one knew how to reach them.  I'm active on over a dozen topics and I've noticed that several of my sisters frequent some of the same topics.  I figure that it would take only 3 or 4 of those women willing to keep my phone number and call to see if I'm OK should I disappear for an extended time and I would be happy to do the same for them.  If we start a movement to do that we would have few if any instances like the current one in The Fuzzy Room, where we are left wondering and worrying about someone we care for with no way of finding out.  This way personal information would not need to be published but someone could always check.

Just send a private message to someone to talk to frequently, maybe feel a connection with and talk to them about the idea, see if they want to exchange information.   Chabba

• EmilyInOntario

Thanks Nancy and Sas..I'll try to check in more often....
  • EmilyInOntario

So...I've just checked out our jacuzzi. Umm, who left their chicken feathers and asparagus butts in the hot tub? Really girls...

And when is the next shipment of asparagus due to come in? 
  • veggy
    If they are tail feathers... ummm... they're mine. Sorry. Wink
  • scuttlers
    scuttlers Member Posts: 149

1. Ratio of an igloo's circumference to its diameter = Eskimo Pi
    2. 2000 pounds of Chinese soup = Won ton
    3. 1 millionth of a mouthwash = 1 microscope
    4. Time between slipping on a peel and smacking the pavement = 1 bananosecond
    5. Weight an evangelist carries with God = 1 billigram
    6. Time it takes to sail 220 yards at 1 nautical mile per hour = Knotfurlong
    7. 16.5 feet in the Twilight Zone = 1 Rod Serling
    8. Half of a large intestine = 1 semicolon
    9. 1,000,000 aches = 1 megahurtz
    10. Basic unit of laryngitis = 1 hoarsepower
    11. 4 nickels = 2 paradigms
    12. 453.6 graham crackers = 1 pound cake
    13. 1 million-million microphones = 1 megaphone
    14. 2 million bicycles = 2 megacycles
    15. 365.25 days = 1 unicycle
    16. 2000 mockingbirds = 2 kilomockingbirds
    17. 52 cards = 1 decacards
    18. 1 kilogram of falling figs = 1 FigNewton
    19. 1000 milliliters of wet socks = 1 literhosen
    20. 1 millionth of a fish = 1 microfiche
    21. 1 trillion pins = 1 terrapin
    22. 10 rations = 1 decoration
    23. 100 rations = 1 C-ration
    24. 2 monograms = 1 diagram
    25. 2.4 statute miles of intravenous surgical tubing at Yale University Hospital = 1 IV League                  

26. 1000000 millipedes= 1 kilopede

(Sorry about leaving the feathers in the hot tub.)

• veggy

The security camera caught someone in the hot tub. Is that you Scuttlers???

• scuttlers
    scuttlers Member Posts: 149

Darn,forgot about the security cameras! Thought since I was alone a little skinny dippin' would be fun!

• EmilyInOntario

Scuttlers..hehe..funny..

And no problem girls. I skimmed the jacuzzi and used the feathers to stuff a few pillows for the Hen House... 
  • EmilyInOntario

And a reminder not to stay in the jacuzzi too long. As much as I like chicken broth, I'd rather it not be made from someone I know.
  • ymac16
    ymac16 Member Posts: 85

Hilarious scuttlers!  And I think I probably left some feathers in the tub too.  They've pretty much all shed at this point but there's still some hanging on and slowing shedding every day.

• stjude10
    stjude10 Member Posts: 230

OK, diggin this thread. I'm sooo sick of stupid people. 2 yrs ago, my DD was dx w/leukemia and people actually worried that my boys would catch it. No shit! Since I finished chemo 5 wks ago, why aren't I back to my old self?  Why did I only remove 1 breast? Why am I gonna do recon? I think it'll be fun to make fun of them w/other bc sisters. I too have been given the miracle food cures as well as the gov't conspiracies...too funny!

• Denise2730
    Denise2730 Member Posts: 320

You ladies just crack me up with your pictures. Thanks for giving me my only chuckle of the day.

• veggy

This Kitty "volunteered" to help keep the henhouse safe from stupid people. 

• veggy

Blah! Blah! Blah!

• veggy

Catnip! Want some?

• veggy

Too much catnip!

• Alyson
    Well its not a chicken!
  • EmilyInOntario

Ha! Catnip could just be the new asparagus. Can someone roll me one? Might not cure me but it always made my cat VERY VERY happy...
  • Alyson

Not weed, this kitty found the asparagus.

• EmilyInOntario

Stjude...sorry you too have had to endure the "stupid ones". Have some catnip. Maybe we should order more in? 

Always love all the pictures girls! 
  • stjude10
    stjude10 Member Posts: 230

Glad to have found this site...love the kitties, and yes, I'll have some catnip while I'm at it!

• lostinmo
    lostinmo Member Posts: 332
    You guys are awesome!  Just just found out I have BC and came on this site to figure out what to expect, but can't seem to stop reading this thread! I'll have to take it a few pages at a time. Smile