• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 205
    ZAM TARED

ZOING TO ZEB, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

MAUD WHEN TO THE GLANDS DEVELOP ON SKUNKS?

ESSA'S HERE ---I WONDERED WHERE SHE GOT OFF TOO? WHAT'S WORSE ID I FORGET WHERE WE WERE TOGETHER HMMMMMM

MAUD AND VEGGY----IT'S ONE THING FOR US TO "GET" THESE PICS, THINK OF THE MIND THAT MADE THEM UP..BREWGKKKKKKKTHEY MUST REALLY BE SMOKING ASPARAGUS.,

WE
  • veggy
  • veggy
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

NOT ME ----------BUT WHAT IS THAT SMELL?

• madpeacock
    madpeacock Member Posts: 216

Rooty toot toot...

• [Deleted User]

Dunnot know Sas about the glands, am sure Essa nos

• [Deleted User]

SAS, is it true ??

• [Deleted User]

It was I who farted, ha ha ha ha ha

• [Deleted User]

Essa, another cute one for you !!

• veggy

Maud - Love the sknks especialy the baby! Too cute!

• Linda-n3
    Linda-n3 Member Posts: 1,713

Well, I started off today with an average attitude, had a few laughs with friends over lunch, then came back to check on my BC sisters.  Was directed to this thread by a few of you (SAS, Veggy, etc.) and I am just LMAO!!!!  You have given me the biggest belly laughs since I sat through seasons 1 and 2 of The Big Bang Theory over Christmas break last year!!  Will try to contribute soon.  Many thanks and lots of hugs! 

• veggy

Linda - (((hugs!)))

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

OK, who started this topic

• [Deleted User]

Lol King

ifferent strokes for different folks / The power that made the body heals the body. It happens no other way. 

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

OMG I came  back just in time for skunkies. 

Skunk pics on my blog

PET SKUNKS FOR SALE

Here's some of my favorites, these are my skunks.

this is Hubby teasing Baby Jeronimo.

"Can I have your bean?"

"No."

This is Jeronimo headed into the bathroom to use his litter pan, if someone was in there he banged on the door.

Sequoia (Pooh) and Jeronimo (Baby) hated ttheir new bother Sage.  HATED him!

The caption for this one is 

""I know, let's dig him out of there and KILL HIM."

• Bluebird-DE

Really need to write more stories and add more pictures to my blog for the skunkies.  Now that we are moved in and I have Internet here at new house, I will take time to be creative.

So, I am back.  Moved a whole house.  Just brought essentials and furniture to serve for a year.  

Last posted four pages back, read a lot of posts.

And yes, there are people and dogs that mistake skunks for cats, especially if they are desaced.  Desacing usually takes place at 6 weeks, pretty safe and noninvasive at that age but no vet wants to do it in their office even then LOL.  Even after a domestic skunk is desaced, they can poo the scent, but not all are as strongly scented.  My Pooh smelled like vanilla coffee, my Baby smelled like blown up hard-boiled eggs when they tried to spray and couldn't.  

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Diane,  One of my fond memories from childhood is watching my Uncle Hj's wild skunks.  They lived under his front porch which was ok since in the country no one ever used the front door, not even our preacher.  In the spring and summer the babies would play in the yard and I could watch from the window.  I was five and six when we lived in that area.  Somehow year after year there was always a family in residence---for at least 20 years that I personally know of and I've been told they were there many years before I was born.  They only time they ever sprayed was after Uncle was moved to a nursing home when I was in my 20's and his friends and relatives were cleaning out the house.  My guess is that there were just too many strangers!

• Bluebird-DE

The best way to dis-lodge a wild skunk is a transistor radio on talk show, at medium volume, so as not to startle.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    Ahhhh, but uncle didn't want to dislodge them, he enjoyed watching them too.  And he always said - when I got older, could laugh with and had proven a certain amount of discretion, that they helped keep the more stupid of the gossips away. Wink  He even put out treats for them.  Don't remember what he gave but do remember watching them come running when he put out a dish for them.