OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Bluebird-DE
    Bluebird-DE Member Posts: 1,233

Pooh was our wild life rehab gone wrong, he got pneumonia and sprayed our house from all the coughing. 

Yes, I could have used the cure back then.  Live-wired skunk in the house.  He also sprayed our daughter's dog when they were playing, he was a baby and got too excited.

This is Pooh when he was a spoiled young kit.

Well darn, the photo is not anywhere but on the blog in the revolving images.  So here is a link to see him, watch for a baby skunk with a my little pony and a box to play in, LOL.  Title of image is Love of my life.

And did you know the asparagus in the Midwest was mostly  freezing off all spring because of inclimate weather.  First we had 80 degrees during March then unseasonable colder in the real Spring, so very little asparagus, except for the lucky ones who covered theirs or had trees over their crop.  Will be a tame Spring, no smoking around here.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Just been sent this !! Can't happen here as we don't have hamsters but still funny.

• kingjr66
    kingjr66 Member Posts: 406

Oh yes we do.........here he is........

o 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 205

Thank you Essa for the link, sounds like they make great little pets

http://media.photobucket.com/video/funny skunk/COCatman/skunk6.mp4?o=1

Lol Alyson Lol King 

• leggo
    leggo Member Posts: 379

Sorry to barge in on your thread, but OMG Alyson....I laughed like hell when I saw your post! (Our cat ate our hamster so I can relate).

• Alyson
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

AND THE ABSENCE OF THE CKUCKERS IS BECAUSE OF WHY--------------------ARE WE BEING ATTACKED-IN / NY TEACHNOLOGY--------LL ON ALERY CHICKENS , KITTIES

PROTECTECT THE HEN HOUSE

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

What's happened to the hen house? Who redecorated it? I don't like this new look.

• Alyson
    I am not sure if I like this so I am going outside.
  • Alyson

And I am out of there as well !!!!

• veggy
  • veggy

My DH heard a sound outside. He went to the kitchen and found a bear ripping through the garbage. By the time I got over there it was hiding in the pine trees. I saw its eyes reflecting from the flaslight. I'll be up all night checking to see if he returns. Dumb dog didn't alert us.

• veggy

He came back for seconds.

• Alyson

Bears beware guard kitties on patrol.

Bears beware, don't go near veggy's hen house, or her house or bins.

Actually I can't imagine encountering a bear. Our largest native mammal here is a tiny bat. We have rabbits, possums, stoats weasels etc but nothing like bears.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

If I were a dog I would not bark at a bear either. Just be really quiet and hope he doesn't see me.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Actually, DH and I were backpacking with our dog and were in the tent sleeping. The dog woke me up shivering with fear. We didn't see what it was, but figured either a bear or a cougar. The dog was not afraid of anything before or after this incident.

• veggy

I live in the country...farmland. We see bears now and then. I stayed up until 1AM waiting to see him again, but I think we frightened him off. Our yard was a mess with garbage. If they would only clean up after themselves.

• [Deleted User]

Hang in there Sas !

• madpeacock
    madpeacock Member Posts: 216

A few months ago my neighbor called during dinner and said, "There's a horse in your yard." I accused her of indulging a wee bit too much, and she said, "No, really! There's a horse in your yard." So, I got up and went to look out the front windows. 

There was a horse in my yard.

Now, we live in a large subdivision in the 'burbs of Atlanta. There are pastures down the main road from us and evidently this one went walkabout from there.

Years ago in another neighborhood supposedly an emu came through my yard. We were out of town on vacation and nobody got a picture of it, but animal control was called and they didn't know what to do with an emu, so they just drove down the street behind it while it wandered around.  

• sas-schatzi

Nancy thank you you saved me from being able to look , nut not type, May br that was a blessing. I 'M BACK BRAWGKKKKKKKK AND THERE'S NO REARS ABOUT. oNCE MY dH CHASED A SKUNK , HE THOUGHT IT WAS A CAT. THANKFULLY NO SPRAY

• Alyson

Hey you keep away from the hen house!!!!!!

• sas-schatzi

NO ONE'S COMMENTED ABOUT MY TYPO YET. IT THE BIGGEST BLOOPER SINCE I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SEE.

• kingjr66

Bring it on, bear !!!.........

• cheryl1946
    cheryl1946 Member Posts: 62

Such an adorable grizzly.

• [Deleted User]
  • sas-schatzi

must  be a male---scratching his balls or trying to reach them

• kingjr66

Or a modest female trying to cover it up!

• cheryl1946
    cheryl1946 Member Posts: 62

sas-schatzi

Now that is a great comment!

• [Deleted User]

Sas, you must have your glasses working, I missed that !

or like King says, it's a modest female Lol !

• veggy