OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Chevy had to laugh at your flea mart find. I found some rubber chickens at the cafe the other night, this was a cute place, a cafe and general store and they had lots of joke gifts. If they hadnt been 10$ a piece I would have bought them all and mailed you all one. My sister wanted to know what was so funny about rubber chickens.She wouldnt get it. Also loved your story about daddys tail. Reminds me gs came into my bedroom while I was getting dressed awhile back and I didnt have a shirt on. He says, nice boob, grammy,but my mom has 2. What could I say? so I said well isnt she lucky, or something like that. I didnt even know he knew what a boob was....

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Chevy and Mary--------FuNNy...........It follows Art Linkletters thought that kids will say what we think are the strangest things. Never understood why they retired his show so early?

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Mary, I knew you would find the cure guy!  Great job!

Me I just got home from taking Granny to see the sights of NJ, I think I did tucker her out, but we missed your cure guy!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

How is granny doing? Does she need anything? I can send a care package in the mail.

• marywh

He is so evasive isnt he? Im glad you got granny out. Hopr you had a good time.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

I think Granny is fine, she just needs to give herself time to heal, hey, the little lady has been through a lot recently, I told her to go home and take a nap!

She just had a lot going on and needs to chill

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Grannydukes had a wonderful time BUT when i got home i made myself a potatoe.forgot that maybe my lactose would act up and damn been in the bathroom ever since.now i cannot even have a damn potatoe...i have nuthin to eat...period.PTS has been tryin to help me firure out what i can eat and we came up with nuthin...cant chew a damn thing...no dairy...nuthin fried,veggies go throu me...WTF...im starvin....a good day just turned ugly.Grrrr.

can someone find something i can eat????

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Granny have you looked at the 'fodmap' food plan. DD2 does this when her IBS plays up.

• marywh

The only thing I can think of is jello or mashed banannas.Sorry I cant help more.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Overcooked rice should go down and not cause too many problems. Are you on anti-B's? You might need some probiotics if you are.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

monday strikes

• Alyson

All I can say at the moment is stupid does really exist.

For Boston

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

I know.... it all just leaves you sick inside.... I'm speechless.....

• Lymphgirl
    Lymphgirl Member Posts: 25

Cry  I just can't believe our world today.

• marywh

Hi all, after a couple of days of a particularly nasty little virus, Im back to clucking around the hen-house. Gs gave all of us this virus on Sat., and by Sunday night I was in 1 bathroom ds#2 was in the other and dh had nowhere to go! I ended up making a rule that if it came out 1 end you went to the front bathroom the other end you went to the other. It was awful. Everybody in my family got it.

I only hope revenge was sweet and the person who stole gs shoes got it too.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• veggy

• marywh

Laughing LaughingLaughing!!!!!!

• veggy

• veggy

• marywh

Love it love it love it! Veggy Ive missed you!!

• veggy

Been lurking.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

ROFL veggy!  A little dark humor.  Love it

• veggy

Some things I find are really stupid...

It makes my head spin like this...

• veggy

I didn't know I had a dark side...

That's news to me.

• marywh

Oh keep it up you're making me forget Ive been barfing for three days. Thank-you!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Veggy is on a roll!

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

OMG! Veggy I'm LMAO.  Great stuff.

• Lymphgirl
    Lymphgirl Member Posts: 25

Gone for the weekend and see you all are making me cackle!!! Thanks.. Been a rough weekend.

• Alyson