OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Good morning chicks. I feel like I have to explain that getting all those tv channels is strictly educational for me. I am forever on the hunt for the cure. I have many science channels now and can devote part of my day to the search for the cure guy. Might even find him onone of those naughty channels at night.All I saw last night was a naked girl teaching us all how to use sex toys. Oh well, since I dont do that anymore it didnt help me and turned it off and went to bed. I will continue my search and let you know what I find later today. Have a wonderful morning....

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Mary, we are so lucky that you have decided to spend your time seaching for the cure....you are so......dedicated~~

are you smoking mushrooms at the same time?

• marywh

Oh mushrooms are good, but I prefer to sprinkling them on my meals, it has a better effect, and smoking them also ruins the taste of a good cig., which I am trying to quit, it might give you cancer. Does everyone know that? Oh I am rambling again, time to go on the hunt......

• Lymphgirl
    Lymphgirl Member Posts: 25

I'm allergic to cinnamon - breaks out my mouth in blisters - wonder if smoking it would be a good idea??? roll the mushrooms in the middle of the cinnamon and stuff it in the asparagus?  Hmmm, the only thing missing is the CLUCK CLUCK - PASS PASS....

Or just eat it all together?

asparugus

• 2nd_time_around
    2nd_time_around Member Posts: 14,084

Lymphgirl... That looks yummy! Even for breakfast!! With or without cinnamon

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Chevy, Veggy 's recliner thingy started on Bonfires, then traveled to STFU, then came here. It started as one of those made in heaven bloopers that took on a life of it's own. The best funny stuff usually does.

Offiically can say smoking cinnamon should not be on our list, Ombudhen sassy

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

It was a typo! A typo that went viral. I hit the wrong keys by accident!

Here I am again in my recliner relaxing. It feels so good to sin here. I sin in here quite a bit. Atleast a couple times a day. Sometimes my husband sins on the sofa while I sin in the recliner. He got a good laugh last night reading about me sinning in the recliner. I betcha I'm not the only one here who loves sinning in their recliner. At my support group last night no one sinnd in the pink recliner excet for the lady who runs the program. She sinned in the recliner as she talked to a patient. They both enoyed themselves. I sinned in a regular chair. Or speaker never soowed up. She must have gotten stuck sinning in her reclyner so we had an open floor. Everyone was changing their seats and sinning in each other chairs. The new ones juat sinned in the same chairs they sinned in all night. I like to move around and sin another chair and talk to others. We all just sin around and talk. Then we got to our cars and sinned all the way home.

Happy now Sas. Where are sinning and reading this?

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

2nd time around, If you haven't read this thread from the beginning, it's worth your time. I just kept track of what page I was on. Don't stop reading the current, however.

• sas-schatzi

Veggy, LOvey, Sinning as we speak. I just posted on Bonfire. Shell was worried you might be upset about the sinning comments. Think I will go get my response and repost it here. Loved your post up above. Categorically proves the point I was making to Shell. Give you a lead line and you run with it in the greastest way.......

Repost from Bonfires " Shell, Veggy's fine about the recliner thing. She has one of the greatest sense of humors. Veggy's been in the recovery room so much lately. You have NOT seen her in action. Give her a lead line and she comes up with the greatest stuff. Her finest work is on OMG, from the time she started posting till she went into the recovery room. She's getting back to posting more funny stuff, That's our Veggy. YEAH VEGGY........sassy"

• veggy

Glad to provide some entertainment.

• marywh

Oh I love that sinning story, I lurk around on the stfu and bonfires thread but dont post there, as trying to keep up with the buissness of life in the hen house keeps me very busy coordinating all things. Dh is the one who sins in the recliner here, I sin on the couch. The dog sins on the recliner in the bedroom. but we do have rocking chairs on the front porch that we sin on in the evening and watch the sunset.and dh wonders what I laugh at so much when Im on the computer.

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617

......and my friends all make fun of me for sinning in my recliner since I rec'd breast cancer..the gift that keeps on giving! They don't know how fun it is to sin in my recliner while my DH sins in his!

• sas-schatzi

An analogy regarding what a difference a word can make, on page 42, most people didn't see what was posted before it was deleted, that started all the clucking. I'll state it as best I can. It's either verbatim or as close to that as it can be. "You all will go to hell for making fun of breast cancer, you are nothing but a bunch of cackling hens".  That started the clucking and it hasn't stopped. BRAWgkkkkk puff puff pass.

• cheryl1946
    cheryl1946 Member Posts: 62

sas

Sometimes we just have to make fun, otherwise we may start crying and be unable to stop.

May the clucking continue!

• veggy

BRAKgkkkkk! That's when it got out of control.

• sas-schatzi

Cheryl , Howdy, was it something I said? I'm up to my eyeballs in trying to make fun?

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145

OMG I just finished reading this thread. You are so funny. Who needs Tina Fey?

I get those angel/money/luck emails but have completely missed out on the amazing asparagus and cinamon, how come?

Well meaning DH has been on about a podcast he heard  - starvation diet improves outcomes with chemo. Sounds cheap. Why not skip the chemo and just do the starvation. Maybe that's the answer.

• sas-schatzi

Veggy ah Lovey, those were the days. We need more tin hat pics. MY tin hat was right by the computer for almost a year. DS came from west side of state. He walked in and saw me in it, didn't say anything till later when he thought it was a "good time to talk". Then he said "Whats up with the hat". LOL The way he said it, you could tell he was concerned for my sanity. It was helping me keep my sanity in an insane time.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Morning America

Looking for a chook on a recliner, cluck cluck, puff puff,

• cheryl1946
    cheryl1946 Member Posts: 62

sas

I read this thread first thing every morning and love all the funny things you and the others come up with.

• Alyson

• sas-schatzi

Feelinfeline, howdy, tell him the starvation diets been tried and didn't work, the person died. Not true, but hel ikely won't bring that one up again.  Puffing on asparagus passing to the next sista

• Alyson

• Alyson

Chevy these are for you.

• sas-schatzi

Cheryl and FF, draw up a roost aaaaaaaaaaaaand dispense with reality.  I'm sure Veggy and Alyson will be back  with the latest styles of tin hats for 2013. MaryWh keep checking those channels for the cure guy, don't get diverted looking at the Burt Reynold wannabe's.(first Playgirl centerfold). PUFF PUFF HMMMMMMMM

• veggy

• veggy

• Alyson

For the fashionable chooks

• veggy

• veggy