OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

I think the worst ones are Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynesty. Id like to put a piece of pink duct tape on that lilltle girls mouth and her ma-ma for that matter. And duck dynesty has everybody thinking thats how the guys in the south are. Not to say we dont have alot of guys around here like that. Ive got gs right now but later Ill tell you the story about the guys who lived down the road from us in a tarpaper house....

• marywh

Ok. Im back.. Now 13 years ago we bought some property out in the country. It is a really pretty piece of property that sits on the corner of this pretty snobby nieghborhood. The people in this nieghborhood hated our house, said it was too small etc...so we built it facing the other road. They didnt have to worry about us in their exclusive hood. Anyway, one day after we'd moved in, this truck pulls in the driveway. Out jumps Jed Clampett and his son. Im not kidding. Thats what they looked like. Well they come up to the door and say, Hey there. We jus noticed ya'll got a bunch er tools, you reckon you could hep us fix our well? So dh doesnt know what to say and figures they were having trouble with their well pump. So he grabs some tools and Jed says better bring you a ladder too. Dh looks kind of funny but gets his ladder and off they go in Jeds truck. Well they stay gone for a couple of hours and when they get back dh is covered in mud, and is he pissed. I say what happened?  He says these guys literally had me down in a hand dug well on a ladder digging the well deeper so they might get water. Jed was too old and son was too fat to get down there. Needless to say we avoided them from then on.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Couldn't help myself - 

push

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Right there with you Gma!

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Laughing Funny - thanks for the laugh - sometimes I really feel like those cats.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• veggy

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

• marywh

Laughing Laughing Laughing...thanks for my giggle for today.

• marywh

Girls, we are getting alittle slack with our meetings, need to pick up the slack, any new sightings of the cure guy?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

This evidently is the cure guy - well thats what he says.

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731

So if he's the cure guy, what's he doing just sitting there?  Someone needs to tell him to get off his butt and get busy. 

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

Alright already about the dang Cure Guy. Here he is already!

photo 1a1e3dee-05e6-4949-b29b-7e46a03d3595_zpsb4aae9f2.jpg

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

EEeeeeuuWWWW!  Eeeeks!  So I went to Google Images and typed "guys on the beach" thinking there would be LOTS of good looking cure guys there, but it wasn't exactly what I expected!  Damn! 

We WILL find him "someday".... Ha!  Probably not someone who can "cure" cancer, but something that will prevent it.... Like a shot for Polio or something?

I will be have my best designer sun-glasses on though, next time I go to the flea-market, because there are all SORTS of "men" out there dragging along their wives with their cfm hight heels on.... (at the FLEA market) and 2 1/2 kids in a wagon.  I'm SURE they could cure SOMEthing.

Have you seen those fancy "cowboy" boots with the loooooooong toes?  That curl up? And have metal tips?  WTH????  Man, those things could be LETHAL!!!    And they make fun of WOMEN'S shoes!!! 

Okay.... Can you tell I don't have a thing to talk about???  Wink  Happy Saturday everyone....  So happy the 2 Brothers won't be raising anymore hell.  I would like to be in charge of what happens to him from now on.   And older women do NOT care about his rights or reasons or anything about him.  We would send a good message, to any others who have mayhem and killing on their minds..... Honest.

• Chevyboy

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Chevy MaRVeloUs glasses deary.

Mary, meeting, meeting, okay a meeting. What will the clucking topic be? Do we meet in the front back or the back front or in the Hen house? Do we have enough Killer kitties for security?

Must notify the chiormaster Alyson to prepare some good down home clucking songs and Veggy so she can find some great visuals?  Who's to bring the asparagus and mushrooms?  Puffing and passing. Ombudshen sassy

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

LOl - ombudshen! Love it!

• marywh

I'll bring the mushrooms, and new cure, just heard of it today, Flax seed! Now who would have thunk it! Cure guys got nothing on us when we put our beady little heads together and work on it.Veg will you come up with some attractive pictures of flax seed?

• veggy

Hauling the flax seed harvest.

• marywh

OMG! Is THAT the cure guy on top?

• veggy

• marywh

Veg, I knew we could count on you to educate us in flax seed, thank you soooo much.

• marywh

Oh and chevy, those boots you were talking about? we call those cock-roach killers around here. I geuss cause you can get into corners where the cock roaches hide?

• Chevyboy

You guys!  Okay flax seeds you say!  THESE are the best crackers in the world.... I LOVE them with my goat-cheese and seasoning I make... They also have Sesame seeds and a bunch of other stuff~!

I get them at Whole Foods or somewhere like that!  They are absolutely delicious!  I like the "Original"....It is showing the Onion.... so to think they are good for you, just makes me happy!  I also think they make you more beautiful and desirable.....

Yes Mary.... you know which boots I mean.... Ha, ha! 

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Chevy, OMG perfect shoes for the Killer Kitties Security Team. May be we should have a Mother Cluckers International Logo and patent them shoes. Nobody'd mess with us cluckers or our Killer Kitties. Ah ha, Mary could "Logo" be an agenda item for the meeting?

• marywh

Absolutely, great agenda. love the boots chev-but! the name on the box of crackers-is that a hint or something?!!!!

• Chevyboy

Oh Mary, damn!  I didn't even notice that, Ha, ha!  That's funny!!!  My Daughter gave them to me in Orlando, and I had to FIND them here!  You will really like them! 

• phgraham

I used to work for an airline so when I saw this I fell out of my chair laughing! (from cancercartoons.com)

• phgraham

Pharmacy Cartoon 8328