OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

Alyson - Did you steal that from Chevy??? I bet you did!

Poor Mary.......I hereby decree that all bad viruses and shoe thieves have to go to Purgatory for a very, very, very long time.

Veggie on a roll - I LOVE IT. Just delightful.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Alyson, do idea where you find those but suspect someone took a photo of my late nutty cat Sasha..looks just like him!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Easy to find - google images. Its great fun. Some actually come from nutty friends who send them to me, the cat did.

• Alyson

• Alyson

Guard Kitty

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I think I did contaminate some people from my support group tonight. I sat next to a lady and we talked and laughed most of the time. I think the coordinator was getting a little frustrated with us. We heckled too. It was fun.

• Alyson

• Alyson

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I think this is already a support group. It's better than the ones I attend.

• Alyson

It's the best really. Well that's my opinion.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Alyson, you're on a roll girl!  Love them.

• kathindc

• kathindc

• shellshine

Sigh, love the free entertainment. G'Night!

• Alyson

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

Alyson!  How fun to see all your pictures!  They just make us all laugh!  And then I have to copy and paste and send them to my two Daughters, to start their morning! .... So thank you.

Shells, I think Alyson and I BOTH get them from Google Images.... You can go there, type anything in, and they show you millions of images.  it is the BEST.   Just don't get to wild and crazy asking for something, because you WILL get it...

Veggy.... hope you are doing good!  I see a lot of you on the STFU thread, but it gets hard to keep up with both, Ha!   You laughed at your support group?  That must mean they are doing their job!  Ha,ha!  And yes.... a person must heckle also.

Yes Alyson, you have to have hands to crochet!  LMAO!!!!  Because every night I sit on the sofa and crochet while watching some stupid show on TV!

I have GOT to tell my neighbor, we saw 2 foxes running through the ditch, in the snow yesterday afternoon.  3 of our neighbors have  chickens....  So I hope they keep them safe and warm until they get their chicken coop finished! 

It has been so cold here, and snowing every day!  17 degrees right now..... and all ice.  BUT I have my tomato and cucumber seeds coming up under a gro-light...  I mean IF it ever turns Spring, I can then put them out where they belong, or raise tomato plants upstairs! 

• Chevyboy

• Chevyboy

Pinned Image

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

cat stupid

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Oh Chevy, I cant imagine still having snow. We havnt had any real snow in like 3 years. Its been in the 80s the past couple days, but Ive been sick so I havnt gone outside, except to sneak a cig. Hope today is better.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

knitting

BTW when I make baby blankets - I knit the middle and crochet around the edges - Cluck Cluck Puff Puff - Passing the needles or hook.

• sam52
    sam52 Member Posts: 431

Can someone please remind me how to paste images?

I did know once.....but have forgottenFrown

(too much puffin, maybe?)

TY

• Chevyboy

Sam!  If they are from your own images, you have to download a program.... I use Picassa...  I take the little card thing out of my camera, and put it into my Printer.... It automatically takes the pictures and puts them into my Picassa program....  THEN you can upload the images you want to put in an online album....  Then open that up, and click the one you want to post.

If you just want to post any old picture, go to Google Images.... Then type in ANYthing in the world....  A LOT of pictures will show up.... Then just Right click, hit copy.... then go here, to where you are writing a post, and Right click again and hit paste.  It will be here....  Okay, I will type in "Snowstorm" on Google Images....

This was taken on one of our last snow-storms!  Looks about the same here now...Ha!  Good luck...If you need more instructions, we can help you!

• marywh

Oh that looks so cold,-but are those snowflakes or little orbs of paranormal activity floating around?Smile

• Chevyboy

what?

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

oooh, looks too cold to me

• marywh

If you watch any of those ghost shows on tv, those little dots are ghosts floating around. Dont mind me, I told you my 400 channels on tv would drive me nuttier-Ive been watching to much of the sci-fi channel.

• shellshine

Chevy - you are one smart cookie - thanks for the tutorial, and WATCH OUT WORLD.

photo 97eb4a9a-34b6-4045-929f-d521310b0351_zps83cd63ab.jpg

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

ROFL! mary, that hit my funny bone and made my eyes water.

• Chevyboy

Oh man, me too!  Ha, ha!  Okay gotcha Mary!  Wink  I haven't really watched those shows....  It's like watching  UFO's or something... 

And another thing....... I think Pickers and Hoarders should get together..... About the same kind of show.... DH likes those kind of things.....  Those pickers should go to the hoarders houses and clean them out!    Sheesh!   No wonder I crochet, or go watch my own TV ..... Ha!