sam52 Member Posts: 431

• sam52

Darn....some pictures just won't post

• sam52

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Morning all. This old chook has been plum tuckered out. Wedding was wonderful as was luch yesterday with wedding party and brides parents.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Oh yay! the hen house is back in operation.

• kathindc

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

OK got to join in the fun of the hen house.

Funny Chicken Horror Show TV (FunnyPica.com)

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Yoo-HOO ALYSON the wedding was over two days ago. Did you party THAT much? Edit OOps missed the last page and see you've recovered and continuing the fun

Mary, I was off doing home stuff and visiting with family.........When is DS's wedding again? Now doing as a good Mother clucker would......Puffing and passing BRawkkkkkkkkk sassy

Veggy good one as usual......................Have great fun at the reunion tomorrow.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I wish I was going.

• Alyson

Not  a great photo  but it was a great day.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

looks beautiful!!!

Here's how I feel this morning....  late night last night.

• purple32
    purple32 Member Posts: 1,767

I had a  medical professional recently tell me that I needed to be more of a positive thinker or else "something bad" might really happen to me !

Hmmmm..   let's see now

I've had breast cancer, and it's sidekick- the lovely lymphedema, thyroid disease, pre diabetes, thin bones ( broke 3 ) , COPD, neurocardiogenic syncope. ... Call me negative, but I kinda' feel like " something bad" has happened !

DOH!Surprised

• kathindc

Wow, it truly amazes me how inept some medical professionals are.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

I think that's called 'magical thinking' - did the person have a bone thru the nose? Or were they wearing feathers? I agree with you.

• sas-schatzi

Purple that's just wrong, she needs to go into the manure pile!. I think my computer is indignant at the treatment too, the print is huge.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Purple - you should tell her that your ARE thinking positiveand that she has confused the fact that you've had some serious health issues with the possibility that she is a moron. Laughing

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

lol gg, that made me laugh!

• marywh

Girls, girls girls, Where are we all? Veg-are you down in your hole again? Lets dont let this thread go dead. I depend on it for my daily laughs. We need to ramp it up alittle. Are we all just puffing and passing in private?

• Alyson

Maybe this is the problem

Should we be doing this and keeping company

Problem is we might end up like this ---

Have a great day.

• marywh

Although I dont drink, you may have something there,Alyson. Have been keeping mighty close tabs on the asp. and mushrooms these days, not to mention a few ativan thrown in for good measure.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

photo 0fb339ea-68f6-4270-8ea7-ef957cc21d9a_zps8c129121.jpg

photo 2c87863a-3191-4a2b-8e01-bd6a93549130_zpsd0a3d654.jpg

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Couldn't help myself - but I understand and feel like what this sign says...

chunky dunk

• marywh

Oh, dont we all know what that feels like!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

love the chunky dump!

I should resent that but am proud to do the chunky dump!

• purple32
    purple32 Member Posts: 1,767

gardengumby

I got  a good giggle out of that too!
    THX

• Alyson

Despite having lost about 40lbs I am still chunky.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    Yes Purple, your not so bright "medical professional" is just speaking out of her you know what!  She is dense, and doesn't even care about anybody else!  Positive thinking?  Sure it IS easy when you FEEL good, but not when so many things are going wrong! 

Yes, like Wren said....  a bone through her nose.... AND feathers.

I would not go SEE her? again. 

Tell her all your chicken friends TOLD you she is nuts!

Hey gals....  I am now an official chicken sitter!  Don't say that 5 times!  My neighbors were gone overnight, so it was my job to feed and water their 6 little hens just one time.

I promptly emailed them and told them their water was EMPTY, along with their feed jar!  I was not happy with them!  Told them by email that problem, and that they needed either a larger feeder and water jar, OR 2 of them.... Damnit! 

But at least I kind of liked the "girls"....  They really are getting pretty!  I'll take pictures of them when they get moved to their new coop! 

Yes, I'm chunky too.... or else just "fluffy".... Ha!
  • sas-schatzi

Notes from pg 215

OMG, WREN, it was the post after yours that I kept hitting wrong keys and found the typeface enlarging , I thought my laptop was "indignant too, at Purple's treatment."LOL. BTW I totally agree that they had a bone thru their nose great analogy and visual, but we wear the feathers, so, if they were wearing feathers, they'd be one of us and this STUPID certainly couldn't be one of us. Hope your ok by that. Cluck'em.

GG totally great response- I so wish I could think of those responses at the time, mostly I end up speechless cuz of being presented with profound stupidity.

Shell had to do do biggest ctrl+ to see asparagus line, I'm really getting weak chicken eyes, got it finally --good one!

GMA---yes, chunky, since I met my ROOSTER, been pecking much more and gaining weight UGH. Hope he's the only one looking, someone else might see me as a good Sunday dinner BRawgkkkkkkkkk. Wining instead of puffing:) sassy

Notes from pg 216-----this is the only way I can remember

Chevy WOW you come by your Mother Clucker feathers at the source. You could claim the title "Mother Clucker Protective Services" MCPS, sounds very official

Maryyyyyyyyy yes,yes, ATIVAN does stretch out the wonderful effects of asparagus and mushrooms

VEGGY yoo-hooo, No not in the basement the doors locked and hidden with a spell, only a great clucker can break the spell. So, sweetie you can't go there again!