OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

I'm fine with lots of avocado. I prefer eating the asparagus...with lemon...yum. Can't do olives because of the salt. Won't have walnuts in the house because DD gets an almost anaphlactic reaction and carries an epi pen for them.

Jan, Tomatoes are easy to can or freeze and are usually quite welcome as gifts.  We'll get our first in mid August or early September. It's an act of faith to grow them here.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Coffee, someone said coffee. Need to work on that as it is really wet here and suppose to thunder later but I do need coffee.

• Alyson

This is called the curly haired hen could be me but think this morning I am the frizzy haired hen!!!!

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731

Curly haired hen - so cute!  That was me prior to chemo, now I'm straight as can be.  I always wanted to have straight hair and now I that I have it, I hate it.  My hair is falling out again, too.   What's up with that?!!!!!

Perhaps I'll have to put some of that hen's feathers in my hair.

Wren - If my tomatoes produce lots, I will share and can.  Just don't want to count my chickens before they hatch.

Happy vegetating everyone. Jan I Am

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Jan69, I do that too. Shop and buy healthy stuff with the delusion I'm going to eat it. Then throw it out

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Sas that's a given--we mean well with healthy--it just doesn't aste as good.

Jan my hair was also super curly and came back straight but not as much as it should so I'm at a crossroads still. I keep it short, then I'm letting it grow but without any shape now--so I look goofier than usual. 

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

I too buy lots of healthy stuff that i keep lookin at..ha....yeah it goes in the garbage...

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Ditto........I keep the word "oh yea, I'll eat that" in business......."THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS"..........to boot I go to BJ's, and stock up on shit to throw out........

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Alyson, love your hen.As for healthy, does a raspberry cheese danish count? Bought 1 at the grocery store yesterday,dh and I have eaten the whole thing-But-it does have fruit so Im ok right????

• camillegal

Mary raspberries are one of those hidden very good for u fruits--so eat away--oh u already finished it--well u can have more if u want.

• Alyson

• camillegal

For sure Alyson and the cat's laughing too- Love it.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Alyson just saw that yesterday on FB LOL - Thanks I needed the laugh this morning.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I like that one.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731

Veggy - I'll take a case.  Thanks!

• FireKracker

Veggy....ill take a truckload.....you know where to drop it off!!!!!!

• marywh

So, ds and future dil are mad at me this week cause I wouldnt let them borrow my vacuum cleaner... now mind you, I have already given them 1. Called Sunday and wanted to borrow my new one, I said why? they said thay it wasnt working good. I said did you clean the filters? Well, no....I said well, theres three of them. maybe you should try cleaning them after 4 months, that might solve your problem. Duh!!!! These are not young kids, they are both almost 28 years old. So I said if that doesnt work, borrow Her mothers vacuum cleaner! They have 2 hairy dogs that I do not want in my vacuum cleaner,.(not the dogs, just the hair). Now Im feeling guilty. Really needing a puff of something, or maybe a few Lays.....

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Understand the dog thing.....it will stink up your vacuum.......

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

mary needs a puff!

I remember how my fluffy white cat glogged my vacumn!

• Alyson

Passing the asparagus, sorry was holding on to it Mary. Had bone scan yesterday and got quite worked up.

• marywh

Completely understand hanging on to it Alyson-did your bone scan turn out ok?

• FireKracker

Ill take the stuff that Veggy has.

• camillegal

Alyson tell us abot u'r bone scan.

Now for the lays--2 kinds of lays one i could do without, but the bag is a great idea and delivery too. They should sell it in likker stores. The government could make a fortune and everyone else can be happy. Nice combo. 

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Maybe it will come to that. They're still trying to decide how to sell it here. Oh but oops! We privitized the liquor stores about a year ago. I like the bag idea also.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Mary says post this over here - She thinks I found the Cure Guy!!!!!! ROFL

cure guy

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

oh my heart~~~who cares if he is the cure guy~~

• marywh

Has to be!!!!!!!!!

• Alyson

If there are guardian angels I want one like that.

No news is good news about bone scan.

• marywh

Is That whats known as ruffling the feathers??!!!!!