OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

proudtospin - I also am allergic to aspirin, motrin, aleve, et. al.  The only thing(s) I don't react to are tylenol - no good for inflamation and white willow bark - that doctors get this questioning look about when I tell them.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

gareden- good to know I am not the only one with the dang NSAID problem!  I end up in horrible asthma crisis.  First time it happened my PCD yelled at me for not calling 911!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Oh Ducky we're all glad it wasn't a HA, but like I said too u don't know womens symptoms are totally different but they are like anxiety attacks---I remember after I had my hysterectomy and I thought I was having a heart A. I was in the hospital and they did whatever and I was having a first time hot flash but it felt s goofy then I had an anxiety attack--It's horrible (that feeling)--I'm glad u'r seeing u'r card tomorrow---geeze all these Drs. we see--it's like we're professional patients. Tell us how it goes.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Called the Cardio's office to ask about my appt........they told me I cancelled it...md side it the 26th of August....I know I am goofy, but I am sure I did not do that and told the girl that....oh well shit happens...will go then....

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Getting ready for my train trip this week-end. Getting a little nervous as we are really going to be in a trian on the side of a mountain,if you want to see where Im going pull up Natahala Gorge. Its beautiful but a little scary looking...

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Come on MaryMary..you love scary thing

Like riding those motorcycles

Just go and have a great time

Take lots of pics.

Big huggg

Grannydukes

• marywh

I USED to love doing scary things. Now Im a big chicken, but Im going anyway. Ill take lots of pictures.I just have to figure out how to post them.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

Maryofthescarytrainride - I watched the video. I want to go. Looks beeeutiful. What else do you have planned besides the train? Hope you have lovely weather. I don't so much watch this movie for the plot but I love the scenery in "Las of the Mohicans". I know it was filmed greatly in Pisgah National Forest. Lovely. Well - Daniel Day Louis ain't so bad to look at too.

Ducky - don't you just want to sock the cardio office!!! Can you wait until the 26th, that's 2 weeks. Hope your grandson got over his shaky start to the day and knocked the golf team tryout outta the park.

• marywh

The train will be stopping several times in little towns along the way so you can shop and do touristy things. We're just doing the train ride, then we'll go back to my sisters, she lives not to far away from there. An hour or so. She has a great place with 87 acres, all mountain. We always find new places to see.

• luvmygoats

Mary - Sounds wonderful. Have a great time.

• duckyb1

Mary rounds great..enjoy...

• duckyb1

Lovey......I'll know in a couple days.....he did good today...more tomorrow......if no rain will know by Wednesday.......thanks for caring.....hugs

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

ducky - good luck to GS

Mary - sounds wonderful, though I've got to say the 87 acres just exhausts me at the thought

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Found a train for Marymaryquitecontrary.

• camillegal

Alyson , that's my type pf train. LOL Marywith all the guts goes on a special one---Mary it'll be great and u'll have so much fun even on the train. The view will be amazing--u'll enjoy it.

Ducky Good Luck for u'r GS---and How did that get screwed up with the Cardio, I can't imagine u cancelling the app't sorry u have to wait.

• duckyb1

Cam..who knows....I guess shit just happen.....too not caring no argue with them......his back room staff are great, so is he......front desk people suck, and they handle appts.

Nothing today with golf.......we are getting 5 inches of rain in 1 hour here in Philly suburbs, o they could probably swim on the golf course.....

Thanks everyone for asking.....

• marywh

I have never been one for golf, they made us take it in high school, but my oldest ds is a golf freak. He was secretly trying to find a honeymoon destination that had a lot of golf courses. She put her foot down-she wants someplace that has a lot of shopping...I said why dont you Both do something different???Thank-you for Thomas the train, maybe the one were on will talk to us too...gs is coming over on Thurs. to spend the night...We're going to "camp out" on the new porch. Blow up mattress here I come, not a word, Ducky.....

• duckyb1

Oh Mary fun, fun, fun, I remember sleepovers at my house with the first 8 grandchildren......crazy kids, all over the family room floor , ordering pizza, computer blaring their favorite tunes, and just having one helleva time...........now those 8 are all gown up oldest twin girls, now with babies of their own.........2 others married, and the other 4 single, but ages 23 to 28....,.,,,,so much fun......then up in the morning, big breakfast and piled all 8 in my Cadillac, and off to church........talk about a good example........8 kids 4 seatbelts.....

Wish I had those days back....I have 10 other grands too, but they never stayed as a group....just the first 8......and they are still very close today........so enjoy your "porch sleepover"

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Just wanted to share some pretty colors with you all this morning:

Sunrise this morning.

• marywh

That is really pretty, gma

• luvmygoats

MaryMary - I thought golf and shopping went hand in hand. Not like I would know. Is this future DIL with the cowboy wedding? Zappos shoes has free returns if shoes don't fit. I am not brave enough to order clothing on-line but with free return for a special item I might.

I grew up sleeping on "pallets" on my dear GM floor when we came to visit. Tiny 2 bedroom house with maybe a pullout couch.

Gma - I love your pictures. Looks like a very peaceful place to live. Hope the fires are staying away from your end of the state.

• marywh

well, cowboy dil doesnt like golf and ds doesnt like shopping, so that doesnt make for a very romantic honeymoon, does it?

• Alyson

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

LMGoats - Today there are fires on the east and the west of us and being we live UP on the mountain - guess where all the smoke is going today??? Yep you guessed it - the nice view above has turned to brown muck... Had to close all the windows...

• FireKracker

It was 42deg.this morning in PA

Still busy unpackin

Just stopping by to say hi to everyone

Ill be back

Grannydukes

• marywh

You'd better be back soon. We miss you!!!

• FireKracker

Oh Mary,Mary..I was just thinkin of you

I swear I was

Thinkin about your great new porch.

I really hope you have wonderful days and nights there.

I will be back

Miss you all

Huggs K(that was my original signature)

• camillegal

Oh Grannie u'r still unpacking, it would take me a long time too. just don't overdo.

GMA how awful for all the smoke, are they getting control of this by now? Be careful

• Alyson

For Granny

• FireKracker

Why thank u Alyson

I'm not quite that bad..

Had a few setbacks but I'm almost there

Anyone need any boxes?