Everyone knows how I feel about the pink shit

Veggy I never yelled at you cause I'm waiting to do it face to face

And you Alyson.please no pink.

Lets just all be happy

Big hugggg

Grannydukes

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Um, granny? What would you say if I told you I have a pink car? That it came from the factory pink, in 1967?

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Spooky mom----I would tell you to read up on all that pink bullshit

Find out exactly who benefits from the pink

And last I would tell you to check out komen.

• FireKracker

Spooky mom---1967 was a long time ago.

I did not read the last part thats why I changed my post

Your car must be beautiful.

Me---most of the sistas know how I feel about pink.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Hi everyone......Veggy....so happy you are feeling a little better....one day at a time!!!

Spent yesterday and today cleaning g out closets and drawers....3 large bags of clothes

going to Goodwill....I lost a fair bit of weight after BC with one thing and another....so now I have to make room for the new stuff I have been buying lately....poor me....lol. Sadly I've also been putting away some of my summer clothes as September is just round the corner....yikes ....back to school for me. Oh where has the summer gone????

Our forecast is for lovely summer like weather for the next two weeks at least so I'm going to make the most of it by going to Ottawa to visit a friend, a couple of days at a cottage to visit with one of the sisters on my Canadian thread and a lunch with another Canadian sister who is coming into Toronto for some appointments. OMG...reading this back I think I will be too exhausted to GO back to work.....lol

Remember gals....."don't delay the happy".....I'm going to have this tattooed on my forehead so everyone can read it....😋😎

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Scottie, I will be in Oakville from the 9th to the 23rd. Only a week until we will be in Canada. Vancouver first.

Granny I know what you think of pink. I actually like some pinks but hate Think Pink etc. It has destroyed pink as a colour, not like mine.

Veggy how are you feeling.

Got to get dressed and put the cleaner over the floor as my DD's in laws are popping over and they live in a minimalist perfect house.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Hi everybody Im back. Had a really good time, the train was fun and not as scary as everybody thought. We did however cover 1100 miles between friday and today, so much sitting, and we were on a bus for hours which I hated. My butt is sore from so much riding but we had a good time.Have to go unpack, be back later.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I went to the hospital.  for soem fluids today and meds. Feeling tired and queasy right now. Ready to call it a night

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Alyson, if you're going to be in Vancouver are you thinking of visiting Seattle? Sure would like to meet you!!!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Ah Granny, I know how you feel about pink. I was teasing you. But we really do have a pink 67 mustang.

• Scottiee1

Alyson.....that's wonderful!!!!! I hope we have the chance to meet. Oakville is about a forty minute drive west of Toronto. When I first arrived in Canada, I stayed in Oakville

for about two months. I stayed with my girlfriend's aunt and uncle and we would take the

train in to Toronto everyday to look for a job. Sadly my girlfriend died at the age of 52

of ovarian cancer. I hate this bloody disease.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Back home...nice weekend with my daughter and her family, but a couple problems with the house....does the shit ever end......

• Scottiee1

Veggy....I hope you get a good night's sleep.

Ducky....hope you resolve your house issues quickly.

Mary.....glad you got back safely and alive.....lol

• veggy

Went to hospital for hydration. They gave me two quarts ad meds. I'm still dry heaving.

• Scottiee1

Oh, Veggy.....wish I could take it away from you...sending you hugs.

• hollander
    hollander Member Posts: 93

Veggy, I haven't posted on this thread before, but I wanted to let you know that I hope the staff at the hospital will take good care of you and quickly get your nausea under control.  Sending you hugs and wishes for a peaceful and comfortable night's sleep.  

• marywh

Oh Veg, Im sorry its so rough. Have you quit taking the xeloda?

• FireKracker

Spooky mom..it figures u would have my favorite car..mustang in pink..

Veggy...you will beat this sucker.hang in there.

Mary,Mary..welcome home.missed you

Ducky..how was the weather at the shore?

Alyson and Scottiee pink stinks.lol.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Hey Gran.....weather was nice......great Saturday.....cloudy yesterday, but still ok.....had a few things to deal with......it's not good when shit happens and your only there a couple days.....plus right before your ready to leave.......and the traffic was a bitch coming back........45 minutes longer than normal...

Petty bullshit, but seems major when it is happening..........when things would go wrong we used to say......HEY IT ISN'T CANCER.......can't say that anymore...

• veggy

Thanks Hollander.

Scottiee, I don't recognize your avatar anymore.

I'm quitting xeloda even though the onc doesn't know it yet. Even the ER doc said its too harsh for me. I lost four pounds. I came home and my parents were here. I slept on my mom's lap for a half hour.

I'm eating some apple oatmeal, hoping it stays down.

Hugs

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617

Veggy: hope you feel better soon. So worried about you and the pukes. Be

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Veggy - take care.  I've been thinking about you.

• veggy

I made some oatmeal and it has stayed down! Yeah me!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Good news veggy!

• veggy

...and garden fresh tomatoes and a slice of deli ham.

• Scottiee1

Veggy....yeah!!!!....good news. My new avatar is to support one of our sisters on my 2013 survivor thread. She was just dx with mets to half her body o e year after her original dx!!!!!! I hate the pink lime Granny but many of us decided to do this to support her. Stride is her BCO name.

• marywh

Scottiee has your friend gone to any of the stage 4 threads yet? There are some really good ones. The only bad part is losing so many of the ladies so often.

• FireKracker

Ok Scottiee..you win..You too veggy for both the pink avatars.

Just make sure u no where the bucks go.

I'm so happy for you veggy for keepin the food down,keep up the good work.

• veggy

Yeah me.

• marywh

Veggy, I always ate popsicles too.