OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Yea Vegy!

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Granny.....all my donations come right here to BCO as this is the place where I have met

the most amazing women, got wonderful support, many many laughs, advice ....I wouldn't be where I am today had it not been for this site. I'll take the opportunity here also to say thank you to the mods who do a wonderful job, so Granny no fear, my money is not lining the pockets of all those CEO's out there ......lol....And I REALLY do hate pink

too....just got to suck it up sometimes to support a YOUNG sister who has just been dx with mets to half her body......fuck cancer.

Mary, she has gone to a stage 1V thread as well as staying with us....so happy she has done this to get more support.....again I say.....fuck cancer!!!!!

On a brighter note, I'm having lunch today with one of the gals on my Canadian thread.

This will be the first time meeting her........I'm really looking forward to it. Then, I'm

off to Ottawa to visit a young friend I have. She had a little girl over a year ago, Lisa, and I'm so excited to be with her, nothing cheers the soul more than being around young children. Ok, I've gone on enough....have a great day ladies......😎

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Oh Scottiee--your post was beautiful...you made me feel so good sayin you don't like pink either and where your money goes right here...thanks for makin my day.

I'm so sorry for your friend..here is a big huggggg for her.

Enjoy your traveling.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Lots of bad news today, my friends. Did chemo, but tumor markers are on the rise and liver enzymes are way up, meaning Ixempra is probably not working, and Ill be on to something else.Cry Its getting a little old, and scary too, since none of these treatments are working very long...Scottiee Im with you, and its a word I dont usually use but Fuck cancer!!!!

• Scottiee1

Mary.....Fuck cancer again.....sorry for the language.....Mary there are so many treatments available and I know they are going to find the one that will kick butt....

WTH Granny and the rest of us having your back.....they will have no choice !!!!

((((((Mary))))))

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Mary, I'm so sorry.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Mary, as we would say here Bugger.

I just lost the post I wrote. I have a little notebook we use for travelling and I am trying to get used to it again and have discovered its great for playing games in bed much easier than the laptop.

Mary wish I could get down to see you but not possible this time. Would love to give yo a real hug. must put my hug file on to a usb stick so I have them on this computer.

Big hugs to all.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Mary......FUCK CANCER AGAIN........and I do not apologize for my language.....hugs

• FireKracker

Mary,Mary..you no I have one of the dirtiest mouths here but I gotta say a double and triple fuck cancer...find a dam friggin cure/vaccine.

Damn they can send a man to the moon and they cannot/will not find this damn cure.

Ill be sending you double and triple prayers that they find something that works for you.

Huggs K

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Oh Mary, I am so sorry.  And yes, fuck cancer!

• FireKracker

I hope we all don't get thrown off the boards with our dirty mouths...

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

They wouldn't dare...........they know what we all go through.........RIGHT??????

• spookiesmom

I guess we're safe unless some thin skinned troll happens along.

F cancer!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• FireKracker

I think we betta be careful...really,seriously there are a lot of rats just lookin to make trouble

Yes we said it and I am glad...

Veggy...go with ducky and find the damn cure guy.

• Alyson

We have to keep some of this handy!!

• FireKracker

Cracking up Alyson..where in the world did you find it?

• marywh

Alyson that was So good!

• spookiesmom

Alyson!!!!!

LOVE IT

• Jo6202
    Jo6202 Member Posts: 165

Talk about stupid....what are some people thinking when you tell them you have bc? My friend who I talk with weekly and knew I had been going for ultra sound, biopsy etc. ....the first thing she said after I told her I have cancer was "which breast?" Really does it make a difference?

• Scottiee1

Alyson you are so clever.....love it!!!!

• marywh

Which breast....really?

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

I sure you freind just did not know what else to say so asked which one, mark it up as your dumb comment 

my worst or dummiest was th gym trainer who when I was having a meltdown right after diagnosis advised me to buy "her" brand of protein bars...think that she thought she was the cure girl...she swore to me she had researched BC on the web and just "Knew" everything

• Alyson

Maybe we should carry these to give to people who are say stupid things.

• spookiesmom

ROFLMAO

• marywh

Ok where is everybody? Alyson you getting ready for your trip? You have to cluck in every now and then. How long will you be gone? Dont have anything really important to say, got run over by the Ixempra truck, so Im kind of out of it.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Had more fluids today. Also I have to take the anti nausea pills every 4 hours and see if that helps. Onc knows that I'm quitting xeloda. Ate dinner today, soup and tea. So far, so good.

• Scottiee1

Veggy, always thinking about you....❤

• marywh

Veggy, any idea whats next? Hi Scottiee.