OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Dds' mammo and ultrasound(she had 2) came back as dense breast tissue. Yay! Thank God for that.

• marywh

The hardest puzzle I ever saw was a bunch of m&ms. I gave it to my mom.She managed to do it. I used to try and find her the hardest puzzles to do until I started doing them then I eased off a little.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Hardest one I ever did was a solid color - can't remember which color, just that it was one - boring - color.  I haven't done any for a long time.  Maybe now that I'm retiring I'll pick one up to futz with.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Yay for u Mary,Mary...it's about time u had some good news.

They do puzzles here...I gave 1 to veggy cause after they do it they take it apart...told you they do everything backwards in shits creek.

I used to do them a lot...I even took one to do...yeah right...the box is sitting on my table for a week.

Scuttlers--- I think I no you from other threads.right?

Nice to see u.

It's beautiful in PA once again...

Xo fireKracker

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

How about the 2 sided puzzles - one side old style kitchen drawings and the other side recipes to match...

• gardengumby

What a great idea. You should make them! I'd buy one.

Gma are you still feeling poorly?

• gardengumby

Mary, so glad that you and your daughter got good news!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

yeah for Mary and her daughter!  right on, now go get....drunk!

• marywh

Unfortunatly, I dont drink anymore, but I know 1 of you out there will celebrate for me....And fyi, I liked gin and 7-up or beer.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Yes I am GG.. but oh well - need more rest I guess - wish I had some time off of work but taxes are due soon so got to work.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Goodnews Mary....just tell her to watch those dense breasts.....they can be trouble sometimes......they say girls ith dense breasts should also have ultrasounds....that is what my BS did for my daughter when she was told she was very dense..she had a lump..insurance approved it......just a thought.........

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

I had dense breasts all my life

No one ever told me to keep a watch on it.

Maybe I had 3 or 4 mamos in my life.

They are still dense.

Didnt get the beast till I was age 69.

I always say its the one who pulls the short straw.

Congrats Mary,Mary..

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

It's funny, I never heard of dense breasts before I came here. Either none of us had it or they never mentioned it? So I have no idea what mine were, well at this point it doesn't matter, but I'll ask my DDs to find out abut there's for future mammos and stuff.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I took a break, I'm back. Too much company this this week. The tired me out but it was worth it. They even helped clean some of the house. All of that running around mst be in my system because I have a home made banana cake in the oven.

I'm feeling much better since the UTI cleared up. I'm still a bit weak but no where near where I was. AS much as I hate to drink and drink and drink, I do it. Promise.

I have dense breasts too. It goes along with my dense brain. ;)

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

My last mammo on the leftover had a sentence about a dense breast. I had never heard that either. I'm thinking it was a CYA because the mammo on the other side missed one tumor. I've never seen earlier mammo reports, so don't know if they mentioned density or not. I'm really happy that Mary & daughter got good results.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

I remember being told I had dense breasts, I asked what that meant and the mamo person said, just means they are dense!  like could you have been a little more informative?  now of course I google everything

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Dense breasts were the reason that my tumour couldn't be felt so luckily the mammo picked it up.

Pleased to see you around veggy, the cake sounds yummy.

Big hugs to all.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Very dense breasts..........they never seemed concerned, but 2 times had a call back......3rd time at 76 there it was......tumor.......guess it was just a matter of time..........also many calcium deposits......watched them too.......sprinkled around like salt............3rd call back.......sprinkle now turned into a cluster with jagged edges.......my BS said malignant even before the biopsy........just called the size wrong....he thought 2 cm.....it was 1.2 cm.......caught a break there.......but 2 inch margins except for 1 small area.....that was 1.5 margin, so he said Rads.......MO said not necessary......BS and RO...chewed the MO's ass out for telling me that.........said it was not her area of expertise, so I did Rads.......came out smelling like a Rose........Femara has been a killer......May give it up after 21/2 years on it.......

• marywh

Thank goodness she had a concerned raiologist, did one ultrasound, and then came back and did it himself...will check her again in 3 months, she said he was really nice, made her feel alot better. I will always be scared for her though.

• marywh

Where is Scottiee? FC will be thinking about you tomorrow, playing rumikub in the afternoon.

• camillegal

Proud I had to laugh at u--asking what it meant and the answer was dense breasts. Which what have told me nothing too-=I never heard of them ever all I ever heard was the mammo was good that's it basically- Oh maybe I was called back a couple of time over the years but they just said it wasn't clear enough???

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Mine were always referred to as dense or having dense spots. I said really, they are dense and still sag 2/3 of the way to my waist after feeding 4 kids. Didn't mention I hate to wear bras, but be careful what you wish for there! You see where it all got me!

Happy weekend ladies. I stalked some of you over here from STFU!

Lynne

• Alyson

Missy4 is clever and knows where we hang out. Lots silly chooks over here and we always can offer big girl panties or pocket parties when you need it.
    If you need a laugh read right through this thread - it is worth it. Page 40/42  is where we start the hen house.

• 4sewwhat

Thanks I'll do that! Right now waiting for husband to get back with donuts and coffee. Then I'll dig in and start reading :0)

• 4sewwhat

If the BGPs get to the south let me know! I'll buy the first round!

• camillegal

4they are the sisterhood of the traveling panties.

• Alyson

• 4sewwhat

In college I knew panties that traveled, but I'm guessing this isn't the same??

So relate to that cat??

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726

water makes me nauseous and I got it with lemon yesterday at cracker barrell and that was just as bad so will keep drinking propel....

• marywh

Oh no 4 these panties are priceless, Alyson posts pictures of them as they travel around the country with her. We really miss Alyson, when shes gone we flounder a bit on this thread. She keeps us in line..