• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• veggy

• veggy

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

FYI---the cure guy just moved to PA...he is Italian!well dressed. And has a hint of a accent...

Ducky---have u seen him?

Give him my new address please..

Oh I forgot veggy has the address..

And he has his own construction co.

Mary...I'll be right over(after the cure guy comes)

Rummykub can wait.

Big hugggg

Firekracker

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

If he's Italian and in construction, he can do anything..........lol........

• FireKracker

Yes he can....

When I lived in NJ the maintenance man used to joke with me everytime I went out he would say there was this tall,dark and handsome man lookin for me.

Well I'm still waiting.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Lol. My tall dark and handsome is short ,grey and has a gut.SCOTIEE! Where are you? I pm'd you. Are you hiding?

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

My tall, dark and handsome isn't so tall any more, what hair is left is getting pretty gray but he is still pretty good looking.  For 75 he has held up pretty well.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Hi all, my tall dark and handsome sounds very similar to yours. He is nice and cuddly and I really couldn't have got on without him even though there have beenh times when I could have committed a crime.

Yes I'm home, very sleepy at present but trying to stay awake until after dinner.

Just remember we need to have a choir practice so that  all us chooks sing the same song -( I know that's impossible), well at least the same tune.

A friend just posted this on facebook - I thought it was cute.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Glad u'r home Allyson, now rest.

Welcome Newbies--with a couple of the strangest weird stories I've ever heard, those are all frightening people u both live around and work for.

I loved the egg pics for Chevy right?  When she wakes up she'll enjoy them. Well first on her plate, then the pics.

And u'r lunch looked great--I'm so glad u all got together.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

I know many of us, including me hate pink but my son has a good heart and jumped on the bandwagon..I can't fault him for the love he has for me and our fight. Only to honor me not to make money.. It made me cry with pride..

Read what he wrote under the picture here: http://www.gaiscioch.com/tavern/family_news/post_65486.html

• marywh

Alyson, so gald you made it home ok. have enjoyed all your pictures and stories along the way. Did the bgp make it home with you? That was fun watching them along the way, too. Tomorrow our newspaper is going to be pink.whooo-hoooo.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Gma, that son's a keeper. How sweet.

• veggy

I just found out that my UTI didn't clear all the way. I'll be on antibiotics again. Maybe that's why I was up peeing all night. Grrrrrrrrrr..........

• marywh

so sorry veggy.feel better.

• veggy

I thought I was over it. I don't see any evidence of it. BUT the pee test says otherwise.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

veggy then listen to your doc and more of the med, I have much expereince with persistant UTIs

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

Gma - that was an awesome thing your son did - that's the correct way to use pink!

• veggy

I am going to listen to the doc. Last time I was delirious and that was scary. I don't want to experience that ever again.

I somehow managed to get a meatloaf in the oven. Te guys will have to figure out the rest of dinner.

I think I need a hug.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

{{{[[[(((Veggy)))]]]}}}. Feel better. UTIs can really be no fun.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Hi gals......sorry, I've been a little quiet.....just got over a stinking cold coupled with a sinus infection....😫......the weather here in Toronto is just amazing....FK, you would love it....sunny and 21 every day and they are forecasting more of the same for the month of October here. Veggy.....listen to your doc please....take the meds and get the damn thing cleared up so you can feel better.

Mary.....thanks for always asking about me......💓.....luv ya

• FireKracker

Alyson..hope ur trip home was uneventful

Veggy...I wanna cry for you.soo I'm sending u 2hugggggs.

Scottie---welcome back.di u go back to work yet?

Mary,Mary..r u gonna buy that pink newspaper????

Later

FireKracker

• Scottiee1

I'm back at work and boy you gals would love my job!!!!! I've two new students .....one gorgeous very tall blonde Russian and one very sexy brown haired Brazilian.......they are both older than my sons so fair game....ha ha ha .....it's nice to dream...😎😷😋

• FireKracker

I'll take the one from Brazil...

Details please!

If they are older then your kids then they r older then mine.ha

Age is only a number

Glad u r feelin betta Scottiee.

I think u betta stop breathing near those hunks.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Wren, I joined OMG on pg 40. The material from pg one on, is awesomely funny. Yes, I was intimidated too. They were sooooooooo funny. But it was so nice to suspend reality. My claim to fame was I started the "front back" line.

CAMI, you haven't read here from the beginning. The chicken stories started when a gal insulted everyone on pg 42. Only a few saw it before the MODS deleted it. Quote" You all will go to hell for making fun of breast cancer. You are nothing, but a bunch of cackling hens." Then that story line continued heavily in character for another 80 plus pages maybe a bit more. Now it'd a discussion thread basically. When Veggy came may be around pg 80. I fairly soon realized if you give her a lead line, she comes up with the greatest visuals. So those eggs today weren't for our dear Chevy, but were a string off the "chicken Days". :) Read from the beginning, it's some of the best comedy writing since the original years of saturday night live.  You will pee yourself laughing and soon you'll be making a TIN HAT :0)

Veggy--poop erhhhh peeeee. Damn buggers!          Hugs :)

• veggy

The UTI isn't as bad as the first one. Just a little left. I will take my antibiotic faithfully, promise.

• Scottiee1

FK.....we have the same taste .....I prefer the Brazilian too.....oh! did I mention he's married to the most gorgeous woman......😪

• marywh

That wont stop us from dreaming! Guys, I finaslly got my mother of the groom outfit today. Sent my sister and my dd shopping for it and they just sent me pictures until I saw something I liked and they bought it. I fits perfectly, so I just have to get shoes now. Scottiee your back!!! I was beginning to think we were going to have to get FC on your case. Alyson hope you'll be back soon. I know your pooped from your trip. Adn fc send the cure guy this way would ya?

• Scottiee1

Mary I can't wait to see pics.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

I did start reading from the beginning. And started at the beginning of STFU.

If you haven't read them all the way, you really should. Some REALLY funny stuff

Puff puff pass. Cluck