OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Stupid is too nice a word for your boss. Gma have fun at you luncheon, wish we could all be there with you...FC, dd is coming over to play Rumikub tonight, boyfriend is out of town and gs is with his dad. She hates to stay by herself...It will be fun, if I can stay awake.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Gma have a great get together. Wish the BGPs could have come but they are in LA about to head home on Sunday night.

big hugs to everyone.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Mary,Mary???I'll be right over?lol

Next thurs I'm gonna play at the senior center...all day.

We play cards here every nite...just taught them may I...

Do u play that?

Alyson--when r u leavin to go home?...

Did u get to see everyone you planned on seeing?

I'm sooo glad that I saw u in person???I know???I'm repeating myself???but it is something I I will never forget.....did u get to meet ducky???i no u wanted to.

Enuf

The FireKracker said enuf...

• iowagirl1
    iowagirl1 Member Posts: 17

When I was diagnosed, I told my sis that she and my other sis would have to be cautious as our mom has it too. She said "Linda and I don't have to worry. We eat right and exercise!". Mind you I do 500 mile bike rides and am vegan! Fast forward nine months and she gets her own DX of BC.". Never have I gloated or reminded her. I don't know how some people can be so righteous.

Back on topic, I had a man come too my home and tell me I would be dead in two years if I had chemo. He had gone to Mexico and was cured after ten Dr.s said he was terminal. Also used magnets, asparagus, no acidic drinks to name a few of his cures.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Greetings Iowa!

That was nice of you not to gloat! And the guy at your door? It takes all kinds I guess!

Welcome! Sorry your here like the rest of us. Find the right topics and it can be a fun pace to be though! Other topics very informative or supportive.

Have a great weekend everybody!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Iowa, so you met the aspargas guy?

we have been looking for him for years!!

• MaryLW
    MaryLW Member Posts: 1,585

Wait! I have several asparagus guys (and gals) in my area!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

The CURE GUY!!!people been looking all over for him. Should have handcuffed him to the door so we could all get CURED!!!! LOL

• ndgrrl
    ndgrrl Member Posts: 645

I would have drove down just to look at him. :)

I have a friend who wants to send me an " all natural" cure for cancer. I just didn't answer that text. I think am down the all " not" natural road at the moment ty very much.. :) Took my first Tami last night.. Scarey lil pill.

• marywh

Oh now we cant forget the lemon, peel and all! Cures you really fast. Im just waiting for the right time for my ah-ha moment. We all need to have one...We have many cures on this thread. Alyson has been on the hunt for awhile now, I dont think she found the cure guy though. Hes been pretty elusive up to now. Maybe shell meet him at LAX?Where is Scottiee? You are being elusive yourself you little scamp! Fc, won the rumikub playoffs tonight, but my sister is coming over tomorrow and we'll play all afternoon.

• iowagirl1

I forgot one of his most important lifesaving hints! That man told me not to drink Walmart bottled water as it is too acidic. And told me to put magnets in my bra. He sewed his own magnets into his hat and bought a cushion for his truck where he sat on magnets. And don't forget the gold bracelets that cured everything from cancer to arthritis and gout.

A religious zealot in my town came up to me and said I got cancer because I let the devil into my life. He was hollering "devil begone" at me in the local pizza joint! He came to where I work during my chemo and was spouting bible verses at me. I was so tired I fell asleep and when I woke up he was gone.

• iowagirl1

I forgot one of his most important lifesaving hints! That man told me not to drink Walmart bottled water as it is too acidic. And told me to put magnets in my bra. He sewed his own magnets into his hat and bought a cushion for his truck where he sat on magnets. And don't forget the gold bracelets that cured everything from cancer to arthritis and gout.

A religious zealot in my town came up to me and said I got cancer because I let the devil into my life. He was hollering "devil begone" at me in the local pizza joint! He came to where I work during my chemo and was spouting bible verses at me. I was so tired I fell asleep and when I woke up he was gone.

• ndgrrl
    ndgrrl Member Posts: 645

oh wow!! scarey!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Hi all, no sight of the cure guy anywhere and to add to it we couldn't find any asparagus.

However did see some lads in football gear that did make an old heart glad!!!!

• marywh

Magnets! That has to go on our list, we"ll call him the magnet guy! Sure to do wonders.

• 4sewwhat

Sounds like the magnets in his hat and his butt were acting against each other and doing some damage to his head in between!

• MaryLW
    MaryLW Member Posts: 1,585

Oh, IowaGirl, I would have been tempted to call the police!

• proudtospin

so Alyson, you are turned on by cute guys in football gear?

me I like cyclists and ski guys....I think cute guys have their own natural cure or upper in them!

and since they are usually young enough to be my sons, it is legal to flirt!  at least in my neck of the woods

• marywh

Oh give me a cowboy any day. And you all know my preferences to bikers too. I do like a bad boy.  Mine just happens to be a bad old man.lol

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

You all forgot lumberjacks. When I get home, i will find a picture.

• proudtospin

Mary, good for you! keep a grip on your bad old man!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

For me it's a tanned construction worker hanging off the side of a building whistling at you as you walk by........and hollering....."hey honey, I must be in heaven cause I think I just saw an Angel".................lol.............married a tall, dark handsome Italian construction Carpenter......

• marywh

Oh yeah construction workers were great.They always made you feel so good. Now its my daughter they all yell at. I havnt been whistled at in 15 years. I guess I just have to live vicariously through beautiful dd lol

• 4sewwhat

How about a mountain climber?

• 4sewwhat

rohosub:    My wife’s outburst over breakfast this morning.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

4, I am the Ombudshen from the Chicken days. That can only be understood by reading the first 100+ pages :) . Veggy and I are the only ones posting here from those days. I offically declare you in charge of COVERT OPS (operations). Your job is to fnd the CURE GUY. You've done substanial work in providing examples of what he may look like. Job well done :) Ombudshen Sassy

• marywh

FC thought about you yesterday. Played Rummikub all evening. Wish you were here to play with us. Saw ex-sils grandparents at a  hamburger place yesterday, they invited us to eat with them. What a phony bunch of people they are..Im like oh yeah what are we going to talk about? What an ass-wipe your grandson is?

• 4sewwhat

Sas...I'm on it!

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Sas, I started reading at page 46 (really happy I didn't have to read volumes to catch up) but I don't know when I started posting. I was pretty intimidated at first--if that's believable now.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150