OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

My Manager at JoAnn's says it is so slow she will drop someone today and that person will work for me tomorrow.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Gma, your manager is a dream. Hope your withdrawal is getting better.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

This is what we need

• Alyson

Safe chickens!!!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Been quiet here too long!! Chooks should liven it up!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Spookie that pic from Alyson with the chicks crossing the street made me laugh, so cute.

GMA U'r boss is sweet, glad u'r home tomorrow and hope u;r doing better.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

funny pictures This is my chicken. Her name is Zha Zha

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

lordie what a treat! you guys seem to find the best stuff!

• gmafoley

My hummingbirds were a little mad this morning.

• Alyson

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Oh I love the hummingbird feeders. Gma are those yours? Very imaginative. I cant seem to come up with anything creative this year.

• gmafoley

Yes those are my feeders frozen solid.

• camillegal

GMA hahaha poor things, but it's cute for us.

Alyson ooo that looks crazy.

• Alyson

• camillegal

Good Morning everyone. Well I guess we still didn't find the cure for stupid, but we're doing OK trying to anyway.

• gmafoley

We are still Iced-in. The snow starts melting and freezes overnight. Can't get down our mountain unless you want to snow shoe or bobsled out. Problem is too many turns and too steep to bobsled . We are staying bundled inside. Fortunately, we put a heater in the pump house but cistern is frozen, so we will run out of water soon until we thaw out. It makes for good pictures though. Here is another.

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324

GMA the picture is beautiful.. Not so nice that things have frozen up though. Hope things thaw out for you very soon..

Cindy AKA Squishey

• gmafoley

Just thought that some of you asked me if I am doing better.

Good news, bad news

The dizzy and nausea have lessened a bit since I dropped the Gralise down to 600mg. Withdrawals were bad but did opt to use the Benadryl. Got me through the snowed/iced-in week. I get shaky and headache, off and on, but bearable. That is the good news. Bad news is the pain is back and I'm having trouble wearing bras again. Not sure what to do. I will get through this, as I get through each challenge of the week.

• marywh

Gma if its not one thing its another. Hope you get to feeling better everyday. Where are all you other chooks? Hididng from the cold? I heard on tv that 67% of the us is covered in snow..Brrrr. We don't have snow, but its cold and rainy. Alyson send us some of your heat, please..

• camillegal

Mary it's not going where u live--it's got to be sent further up we are cooolddd and and snowy in these parts, so u keep the rain and we'll take some higher temps. Well u'll win I'm sure.

• proudtospin

yeap, snowy in scenic NJ, just back from lovely doc apt and no plans for going anywhere tonight

yikes, need sinus surgery for nasal polyps....and allergy testing to decide why I keep reacting with an asthma attack to all sorts of things.  Turns out I am special, allergic to aspirin, nasal polyps and asthma...makes for a special nonsense which I would really not like to have...dang it all

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Proud.....does it ever stop.........yea, but that is a shitty alternative........hugs

• marywh

Oh Proud that does not sound like fun..When is your surgery?

• marywh

Oh and the sun is finally out after 8 days of clouds and rain.Yay! 70% of the us is covered with snow, I guess we should consider ourselves lucky!!!!

• proudtospin

my surgery is set for the 30th, I am really anxious for it as the polyps swelled up on me twice and I could not breath threw my nose at all...ended up clenching my jaw so hard as I tried to breath...I cracked a tooth.   Yeap, got to have the dang tooth pulled on Fri

one thing, I do know how to interview and find doctors after all this junk!

so sinus surgery on 30th, tooth fairy on Friday....wonder if the fairy will leave me any treats?

• Alyson

Hugs Proud you certainly need it.

And I wonder why my plants don't grow!!!!

From my kitchen window - my secret place.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Lovely Alyson

• camillegal

Allyson so pretty and I love the cat.

Proud oh now what??? I hope that a not to bad surgery --I don 't know about that one, My gosh u can't breath that sounds terrible and now u'r tooth. This crap doesn't stop one way or another.

• proudtospin

well the dentist gave me suggestions on how not to clench my teeth~~