OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

good for you GMA, I am sure your PCD can help on the dizzy stuff

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Am so glad your tests came back good gma. We all need some good news these days, don't we? Alyson is right, we need to stick together like the hens we are. No brooding.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

I don't no where to begin

All I can say is between Alyson and veggy they both pushed me out of the basement where our veggy used to go???Alyson with her kind words and I felt veggy pushing me out saying the same words Alyson said to me...

Yesterday was my worst nightmare...thank GOD my GD and GS came running over to comfort me...if I still lived in NJ I would have been alone hysterical.i was on the puter all nite too???my wonderful sistas sending me pms galore...thank you.U no who u r.

If anyone wants to see the pics I finally learned how to post(veggy was pushing and helping me do it) u can check the veggy thread....

Although I'm still in mourning cause I lost one of my best sistas...we shared many days together.

There is a special place in my heart for you dear sista...may you rest in peace and fly high with all the angels.i miss you more then words can say.

I no I'm rambling cause I'm still in shock and numb at the same time

I told my grands that if someone poked me with a needle no blood would come out.

Enuf said.

It am the FireKracker...

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

((((((((((FireKracker))))))))))

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980

K, I am glad you are finding words to honor Veggy. Am going to visit with her on the Veggy thread. I have been missing her.....

Hugs, my friend.

J

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

((((HUGS)))) Firecracker. I loved how you and Veggy would banter back and forth. She will be missed by all whose lives she touched. She fought a very brave fight. My prayers to her family as I know her soul is with God.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

OK everyone, we have to stay up here in the light because the basement is locked. We don't want anyone down there do you hear Firecracker. Veggy won't want us to go there.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

What can I say---Firecracker---- I think we all know the closemess u and Veggy shared and how difficult this has to be for u, cuz we all loved Veggy and have been with her for a while--This is so sad.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

getting pissed....I keep loosing my threads....WTH is up with that...

• MaryLW
    MaryLW Member Posts: 1,585

Me, too! I thought I had done something wrong!

• duckyb1

sorry for that last comment....guess I'm just in a bad mood....

Very little patience anymore......so tired of aches and pains, and medicine.....tired of hurting,and tired of sitting in this friggin house day after day,with not enough energy to go anywhere or do anything...I want my QOL back, and I know that is not going to happen.....too much hurt, heartache loneliness and bad news......I am in the basement, and really don't care if they padlock the door.

Just tired of it all......And for what.......each day like the one before???????

• MaryLW

Ducky, sorry you're feeling so bad. My mood goes up and down, and it's hard to feel positive when you know that things aren't likely to get better. Vent as much as you want here.

• duckyb1

it just gets awful.....I should be ashamed of myself for complaining, when so many more are so much worse, but it is the constant pain.....today my back is so bad, every time I. Breath it hurts.....then it's knees, then legs, or the LE flares.......but the upper back is new......I do have 2 broken vertebrae, but that is lumbar....and the stinking Letrozole , and statin drug adds to the mix........and you take medicine to keep you from dying of the disease, but the medicine almost kills you anyway, only slower.......

Gonna make an appt. with my acupuncturist on Monday......

• MaryLW

I've been considering acupuncture, too. I had it once after my surgery, and it really helped. I don't know if my insurance covers it, but I'll check. I have to get new insurance because the one I have now is dropping my oncologist. He is part of the biggest oncology group in the state. I think it's a way for the insurance company to just drop cancer patients by dropping the providers!

• marywh

Oh Ducky, Im sorry your feeling so bad. Wish I could do something to make it better....

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Ducky......I'm on Letrozole also and have noticed that I have more pain now in my legs and knees. Interesting you talk about your back. Inhad severe upper back pain for ages and started having weekly massages ...pain gone!!!!.......I was forced to get some anti-inflammatories for the joint pain....helps a lot.

• marywh

Hey Scottiee!!!!!

• duckyb1

just a basement day Mary...it will pass.....

Mary LW....acupuncture is great....I am not covered, but my Asian woman who is fantastic charges me 1/2 price because of that, and being a senior...so it is $45.00 for 1 hour......normally $90.00.

• Scottiee1

Mary......how are you.....still waiting for those wedding pics......lol

• duckyb1

Scottie...good to see you on.....just a basement day today.....

• marywh

Scottiee you might be waiting forever-or better yet you'll have to wait till you come see me-lol. I am not adept at posting pictures. Ds and dil on their way to their honeymoon-her whole family in towSinging

• Scottiee1

Mary......my sister-in-law came with us on our honeymoon.....lol

• Alyson

My sister is going on honeymoon with her son and his wife. But then they have lived together for several years.

Veggy would have loved this one.

• Alyson

Aren't I the coolest chick?

• marywh

Well, I guess that does make a difference,and they have lived together for a while. But ds and mil do not get along...

• marywh

I love the chick....

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

I'm too sexy for my shades.........

• Alyson

• Alyson

Yes and maybe we had better employ Veggy's guards

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

That is one bad ass chicken in that leather jacket. Wouldn't want to run into her in a dark hen house!!!